(S4) - Athira House - GREAT FOR SCOTCH

44 minutes ago, ICP | Drex said:

If someone takes the highest bid away does it go back to the bid before it

If the highest bidder gets rid of his post yes, but as it looks at the moment, the highest bid is still 250k.
If you REALLY want the house, my "buyout offer" (not having to wait for the offers to close) is set at about 320k

Just now, ICP | Drex said:

what can i have in the 150k houses?

the same thing because i might just go with a 150k house if it can hold 4 crates

NO

120k and 150k houses can only hold three crates both.
Three crates is the server wide maximum for crates. (meaning you can't have more than 3)

Edited by Ron Johnson
Just now, ICP | Drex said:

apparently crates dont save anymore

They only reset if you sell the house to somebody without using "Show crates" first.

This is why I have a "face-to-face" transaction policy.

Quoted below is my "Face-to-Face Transaction Policy" from my terms and conditions :) 

Face-to-Face Transactions

Ron’s Real Estate Company only takes part in face-to-face transactions. Why? Imagine a person who wanted to buy your property is unable to because someone else came along and purchased the property.

• Once a negotiation is final, each party needs to schedule a face-to-face meeting time.

• Doing so can be done through the forums (personal messages) or through steam (steam can be found on my forum post).

• I will then walk you to the house, finalizing the deal, and listing it for the negotiated price.

Edited 45 minutes ago by Ron Johnson

Edited by Ron Johnson
35 minutes ago, ICP | Drex said:

yo sorry about the gang killing last night. I will have to negotiate with you when my gang is off. If I buy the home I need to be assured that DS will give me no problems when it comes to living in the home.

Haha!

We don't have a problem with it lol, it's just a house lmao. Hit me up when ever, you know where to find me camping out (the forums)

**bump**

Edited by Ron Johnson