shadowplay help

william

I had the exact same problem... the problem is basically shadowplay gets confused and kinda like combine the desktop recording and the game recording,, the way to fix it is..

make sure you always start/stop recording ON DESKTOP SCREEN, save last few min ON desktop screen... for example if someone RDM you.. and you wanna save last 5-20 you go to desktop screen by pressing ALT+TAB, windows key+D, or ALT+CTRL+DELETE -> task manager.. just anyway to get you on desktop screen then save and go back on game,, the video will save where you want to save it and it will play fine.... you dont need to download anything to reinstall anything just try this and let me how it turned out.

Edited by WitchSlayer

your file is corrupted. you can try defragging your HDD but you cant really fix a corrupted file. videos that corrupt like that usually have to do with you game crashing mid way through recording. since you are using a intel build, and shadowplay only works with an intel compatible GPU, you should frequently update your drivers 

I had this problem as well with the shadow function. I stopped using shadow and just started using the manual start and stop. You basically record/save everything. I have the HD space to handle this though so this isn't really a fix as it is more of a bandaid. 

• 7 months later...