I'm sorry..

17 minutes ago, Roy said:

You also cant say that there was a single person in that gang that did not know about ahk scripts and who was using them.

No need to tar everyone with the same brush. Tiger might have been using 3rd party assistance, he might not of. Regardless, there's plenty of players in Prime who play to reward themselves with their own success. I, and many others, wouldn't find this game fun at all if I knew my kills were a result of external help.

massi, OLL13, Revenant and 4 others like this
7 minutes ago, Midamaru said:

Who knew according to you?

Why in the hell would they admit of knowing there gang members cheat. I know for sure that they ban evade, use thrid party apps, and sometimes "crash" personally  i think they should disband.

3 minutes ago, Lotto said:

Why in the hell would they admit of knowing there gang members cheat. I know for sure that they ban evade, use thrid party apps, and sometimes "crash" personally  i think they should disband.

There's plenty individuals on asylum that do such things, but one member being banned doesn't mean that everyone is aware and doing it aswell.

Eventhough shepurd and clint are probably good friends with him they won't let people around them just use 3rd party apps..

Besides i know a few people in prime and none was aware of him using anything.

I think you have a quite uninformed opinion of them.

16 minutes ago, Lotto said:

Why should they disband?

Why would tiger show the clip if he was cheating?

Who was ban evading apart for bleach which was over 2 years ago?

"Sometimes crash" you never played arma, it crashes get over it

Who are you?

Edited by simon-pc
Jwilly and Monkeysz like this
Just now, simon-pc said:

Why should they disband?

Why would tiger show the clip if he was cheating?

Who was ban evading apart for bleach which was over 2 years ago?

"Sometimes crash" you never played arma, it crashes get over it

Who are you?

1. Because obviously you guys use 3 party apps and you are a toxic admin gang.

2.why is he ban then.

3.i was told schiang ban evaded

4. Who am i? Really grow up kido

Just now, McLovin' said:

No but admins with barely any experience with fighting and game mechanics are :frog:

The admins actually look at months of videos and take a ton of shit into consideration before they make a ban for cheating.  They don't just ban people because they're too good or they dont like them.  People upload videos of themselves cheating alot, since cheats don't show up on screen while recording in game capture mode they think they're untouchable.  I've seen what I would call blatant cheats posted in montages and its pretty comical. Those people tend to end up banned sooner or later.

5 minutes ago, Lotto said:

1. Because obviously you guys use 3 party apps and you are a toxic admin gang.

2.why is he ban then.

3.i was told schiang ban evaded

1. Show solid evidence that isn't rock resting

here is an example of an obvious pull down script resulting in a perm ban (credit to my boy s0mething)2c5726836f721b345bfa6945818b7ce5.gif

the gif above is a bipod steady recoil while not resting on a rock etc

2a4d93a92771e2eb1632347fc0920ffe.gif

look at the top right aba8109d91c0d62367d57c24f96c6f0e.png THIS MEANS YOU HAVE REDUCED RECOIL

THIS IS ME DOING THE SAME THING MY OWN SERVER 

a4b13ee002eded24f1ecbdd4f092e370.gif

THERESNODIFFERENCETHERESNODIFFERENCETHERESNODIFFERENCETHERESNODIFFERENCETHERESNODIFFERENCE

2. People acting as arma 3 overwatchers when they have no experience in game mechanics

3. Schiang was banned for something 2 years ago

5 minutes ago, Lotto said:

9 minutes ago, Lotto said:

Honestly who are you? 

Edited by McLovin'