Gang Map For Server 3

4 hours ago, massi said:

to the north it's all temper as well ;) 

u wish :P, i feel like space turtles got those cartels more often then u do, alltho not gonna lie what i've seen from you guys is pretty neat, 2 vs 6 defending vs space turtles at drug cartel. Sure i hate u once in a while and i'll be like : "Oh fucking temper on sniper hill again damnit :angry:". but in the end of the day, have good fights with you and do respect u bois :D

5 hours ago, wollie35 said:

u wish :P, i feel like space turtles got those cartels more often then u do, alltho not gonna lie what i've seen from you guys is pretty neat, 2 vs 6 defending vs space turtles at drug cartel. Sure i hate u once in a while and i'll be like : "Oh fucking temper on sniper hill again damnit :angry:". but in the end of the day, have good fights with you and do respect u bois :D

When space turtles are on, they have the cartels and usually Rodopoli. When we are on, we have the cartels and sometimes rodo. 

When we are both on, we (temper) own the cartels and space turtles usually hold on to rodo. 

Edited by thero
1 hour ago, thero said:

When space turtles are on, they have the cartels and usually Rodopoli. When we are on, we have the cartels and sometimes rodo. 

When we are both on, we (temper) own the cartels and space turtles usually hold on to rodo. 

i feel like rodo is also kinda an EXG turf, not that i see them alot but when i do they always seem to spawn in rodo asap with their (not gonna lie) sick rodo house