My Apologize

Just now, Budbringer said:

Sounds more like you are sorry you got caught than that you are sorry for doing it

no i am sorry for everything i did i dont care for me getting caught i care that i duped meth to have fun and have a joke out of it and now i wanna go back to the server and play the legit way because i know how fun it is everyone makes a mistake and always will retreat it  

Just now, Sammy;) said:

no i am sorry for everything i did i dont care for me getting caught i care that i duped meth to have fun and have a joke out of it and now i wanna go back to the server and play the legit way because i know how fun it is everyone makes a mistake and always will retreat it  

your just sorry because you got caught quit being a baby and man the fuck up

Just now, Sammy;) said:

+1 he dindu nuffin wrong just like my boy he just wanna do hood rat things with him and his friends 

ab328f06d29b9577270aed815e672fe8.png