Change Log 6.6.1

Paratus

• Aging barrels are now required for aging alcohol, as was intended.
  • Adding storage containers to houses should no longer cause them to "stack" on each other if you have an aging barrel.
  • The police are no longer interested in buying your vehicle ammo.
  • Added a new menu option at the distillery to see alcohol recipes.
  • Adjusted sale prices of whiskey to match original plans.
  • Added two new talents for bounty hunters to improve tracking radius.
  • Animal hunting/tracking talents have been adjusted to be more powerful, while also making base-level tracking available to all without a talent.
  • Increased base price of processed cocaine and heroin.
  • Completely rebuilt the hunting and skinning system. Now uses real animal AI and there are more animals to find.
  • Cooked animal meat is now more valuable.
  • Holstering your weapon will no longer add an action menu option to unholster, and instead will simply use the toggle button.
  • Long stone houses which would previously only accept 1 crate/barrel can now properly accept 3.
  • Speeding cameras will no longer break contrast settings.
  • The government of Altis will now pay for the healing of all prisoner's broken limbs and such.
  • Civilians will no longer get that annoying popup window when first connecting to the servers.
  • Aging barrels received a massive max weight increase. They'll now hold 201, up from 200.
  • Time progression for day/night cycle sped up a lot (3x).
4 minutes ago, Kuklinski said:

nice. Paratus ur any admin can u guys tell me why the servers are so lagy is arma issue or the servers ? cuz i play on pentax server and other servers and is so smoth and so fun to play humm something about the direct chaat ?

Shouldn't really compare, considering the fact that there's barely people on it. But the old framework does create problems though.

Edited by Pentax
Kuklinski likes this
13 minutes ago, Kuklinski said:

nice. Paratus ur any admin can u guys tell me why the servers are so lagy is arma issue or the servers ? cuz i play on pentax server and other servers and is so smoth and so fun to play humm something about the direct chaat ?

Im pretty sure this is because the training server and KOTH servers are built on newer versions of Tonics framework. From what I've been told Asylum is still using one of the earlier versions of this framework

Edited by Axe
kryptonthegamer and Kuklinski like this