Change Log 6.6.1

Paratus

Awesome update.
+1 For fixed money making prices on meat and drugs. Especially the Heroin field needed some love.
+1 For greater talent disparity between rebels and bounty hunters.
+1 For more and upgraded Bounty Hunter talents.
+1 For Stone Longhouses now able to have 3 crates. This will be a game changer for residents around the Meth lab.

Asylum is really taking off again. Time to donate moar dollaz.

Haych likes this
2 hours ago, Cassettes said:

Bounty hunters are criminals in disguise, they rob and pillage but they do it without ever getting bounties since they have downing weapons 

Those are just criminals, and honestly MANY rebels just buy the bounty equipment off some bounty hunter dumb enough to sell it to them. There are many criminal bounty hunters, but there are just as many if not more rebels that use downing weapons against citizens. 

59 minutes ago, A.Smith said:

Anyone else doing animal hunting and finding that you can see them for a while but then they start to become invisible? very frustrating. You can still see their shadows and I can kill and skin them just a bit more difficult haha

Those invisible ones might belong to another player hunting. More are spawned for each hunter there.

1 hour ago, Paratus said:

Software won't change a ping. That's either a network issue or a DDoS attack.

Ever thought of making that when player gets killed, he doesnt actually get killed but gets put on unconscious state? That would fix the random weapon loss upon revival.

Edited by Pentax
1 hour ago, Bigbunnehdee said:

i dont understand tho, every time i check its over 500+ ping and ive reset my router/ reset the settings and everything via the webpage D: was fine one min then next it wasnt

Call your ISP just so they can check your line. I know for a fact a while back some people had a routing issue with a certian ISP in UK which caused massive amounts of lag. 

3 hours ago, Paratus said:

Those invisible ones might belong to another player hunting. More are spawned for each hunter there.

Thats what I thought, but my tracking has lead me to those invisible animals, like I will go hunting and there will be loads of animals running around once I start killing them they stop spawning visible and spawn invisible, I follow my tracking and it will say like 5 meters to your north and I turn to see an all I see is an animals shadow. I mean I can kill it and skin it like any other animal just frustrating. I guess it adds another layer of hunting haha