Im done....

krono677

7 minutes ago, krono677 said:

Hey guys who know me. Im doing little break from asylum bcs im done playing alone. I dont know how long i do break from asylum, but why i do this bcs im not anymore in any gang bcs they got closed and im done playing alone seriously . I will be back when i get my motivation back. I hope we see again:(

Hopefully in your time off... you spend some quality time in an English class and work on your sentences and words.

7 minutes ago, Wubz v2 said:

Hey man, sorry about the FSM thing. I hope you find a group of guys to hang out with and don't lose all motivation to not come back. This community is stupid as fuck but getting a small group of friends to hang out with can be life changing. 

Good luck and I hope you have a good life.

Maybe someday i will be back and i try to join again FSA/FSM 

Wubblez likes this
9 minutes ago, Wubz v2 said:

Hey man, sorry about the FSM thing. I hope you find a group of guys to hang out with and don't lose all motivation to not come back. This community is stupid as fuck but getting a small group of friends to hang out with can be life changing. 

Good luck and I hope you have a good life.

new forum account :pogchamp: 

2 hours ago, krono677 said:

Hey guys who know me. Im doing little break from asylum bcs im done playing alone. I dont know how long i do break from asylum, but why i do this bcs im not anymore in any gang bcs they got closed and im done playing alone seriously . I will be back when i get my motivation back. I hope we see again:(

Sorry Kronomeister

krono677 likes this
  • 3 years later...