A Litte late....

Metz

Well boys,

It was an ok run, after going between cop life and civ life for a while I decided to go full cop.  After doing that I then tried gang life with my friends who I had started playing with on the server and met many new ones.  I kind of just dipped randomly in the middle of January without saying goodbye. However I still be on every once in a while @traveler4444 @Jimmi Gibbs for the good old times.  Recently I have gotten myself back into the CS competitive scene on a team and have been doing that mostly now.  It was also fun patrolling with @Zurji @ColtonB205 back in the days too.  Well boys I guess this it for now, but I'll be back to check in every once in a while tho! 

Oh and by the way @Maxime is bad at rocket league :frog:   

Jimmi Gibbs and Huan Lee like this
1 hour ago, Metz said:

Well boys,

It was an ok run, after going between cop life and civ life for a while I decided to go full cop.  After doing that I then tried gang life with my friends who I had started playing with on the server and met many new ones.  I kind of just dipped randomly in the middle of January without saying goodbye. However I still be on every once in a while @traveler4444 @Jimmi Gibbs for the good old times.  Recently I have gotten myself back into the CS competitive scene on a team and have been doing that mostly now.  It was also fun patrolling with @Zurji @ColtonB205 back in the days too.  Well boys I guess this it for now, but I'll be back to check in every once in a while tho! 

Oh and by the way @Maxime is bad at rocket league :frog:   

no one cares fyi just do things no need to post @Innateocean is a career cop but u dont see him making posts

Edited by Crunchedd
Innate likes this