Jamooze????

55 minutes ago, Boris said:

Olio has a full support team full of people who'd love to be admin if he needs them, wouldn't worry about activity.

I've seen communities where staff members has to start out being Supporters before "promoted" to moderators/administrators. It's like moderator period, just a bit extended with less powers. Don't know if it should be something considered here on Asylum.

Edited by Heidelberg

Robbo had a a huge workload increase at work take place with extremely long days and constantly in a hotel with poor internet. Sneaky and Jamooze were switched over to retired after a period of inactivity and are welcome back whenever they can devote more time to admin duties. Like I said in the linked post, we want to make sure we have an active admin team in order to be able to achieve getting through the workload. Anyone that is retired due to inactivity is welcome back. 

Just now, massi said:

Not sure if it was @Ronald or @Carson but you had a dank gif of a black woman sucking something very furiously. It would probably be appropriate here tbh. 

It came from a video on YouTube but I couldn't find it lol

Uo3NjZK.gif

is it this? thats all i could think of lmao.

FudgeR, massi and HapHazard like this
Just now, massi said:

YES LMFAO WHERE IS THAT FROM

Grapefruit technique lmao

Edited by Boomerman
massi and Sergey Shoygu like this
On 3/27/2017 at 1:42 PM, Sergey Shoygu said:

Rip @Sneaky I loved you damn didn`t know you retired as well

I was inactive for a bit of time recently. I moved and am still in the process of getting situated. It's taking a little longer than I hoped but I'll be back at some point to roast everyone on the forums for bad grammar and run in front of traffic at Kavala square.