Similar to the bank-jail-or fed. A good amount of cops required but basically Rebels can raid it and steal a small amount of the guns seized or maybe a few cop guns. on random maybe an Rpg or a few rockets. if you are lucky a suicide vest. some grenades. scopes. just throwing out the different stuff that would be in the "armory compound" also like vest and stuff  

I think it would be cool but it would have to be challenging as well. 

what do y'all think? 

{-M-}, Squirtle, Anonymou5 and 3 others like this

Although a "weapon lockup - storage facility" has been suggested allot, something so big towards rebels/civilian activity is hard to be implemented in such  a late stage of development in Arma 3 life, where everything has to go through Paratus, Paratus is mainly focused on identity's first module and is to be released "early 2017" and also trying his hardest at the moment to update the servers to 64 bit so players can experience a much more Arma 3 reliable client. although we do have people within the community who are more than capable to implement our ideas beyond many of our capability's. 

Will, drex and Silver-Spy like this
31 minutes ago, Smee said:

Although a "weapon lockup - storage facility" has been suggested allot, something so big towards rebels/civilian activity is hard to be implemented in such  a late stage of development in Arma 3 life, where everything has to go through Paratus, Paratus is mainly focused on identity's first module and is to be released "early 2017" and also trying his hardest at the moment to update the servers to 64 bit so players can experience a much more Arma 3 reliable client. although we do have people within the community who are more than capable to implement our ideas beyond many of our capability's. 

maybe like a chest at the police hq that has to be drilled into.... and only has like stuff put in it. maybe like 1/15 items go into it and after server restart it wipes. 

3 hours ago, ICP | Drex said:

maybe like a chest at the police hq that has to be drilled into.... and only has like stuff put in it. maybe like 1/15 items go into it and after server restart it wipes. 

We get what your suggesting but the things is that most of the stuff has to be done by Paratis.Gnashes is already fixing stuff every now and then but i dont think this is going to be added anytime soon.

So truthfully something like this wouldn't be too difficult to implement.

The problem is thinking of a way to do it that isn't basically the same thing as every other event. Most of our events right now boil down to the same thing. A group of rebels hold out in a building and wait for the timer to run down while defending from cops. If we were going to do something like this, I'd prefer to see something a little more involved and less reliant on cops being the one assaulting.

If you have any good ideas, let me know and I can run them by the devs for approval and start working on it.

@speed  i see what you are coming from and it would Always be interesting if the rebels had to push the cops MOVING INSIDE, but the problem with this is, the rebels WILL ALWAYS need to iniate the illegal activity before the cops will show up there, wich kinda makes it so rebels needing to push cop activity hard to create. I felt like this is what they were already trying with the new prison since u can spawn inside the prison once as a cop.

I've been thinking about a transport activity recently, wich would make it so the rebels can steal a valuable transport, based on the amount of officers that are online/last time since it's been done. I feel like this valuable transport would have too be somewhere on the west side of the map, because what they need to do with it, they need to drive it towards the prison (kinda stealing of whoever had the prison smuggler idea), and sell these (items or whatever it is) to the smuggler, wich gives them large amounts of dirty money. They are obviously not allowed to slingshot the valuable target towards the prison, and a tracker will be placed on this transport for all the officers. If the officers manage to get their hands on the truck (or whatever car it is), they can drive it to the nearest HQ, and seize all the illegal items (with a reward of the casual seize reward and obviously the bounty of the rebels if they down). This gives the cops alot of time to prepare to DEFEND vs the PUSHING rebels (as you requested). Would also make the spikes trip game alot more fun. What i don't want to think about is other rebels trying to steal this car of the rebels who iniated it. Idk how this could be prevented but hey this is just an idea. What i do want to think about, is that if they manage to sell these items to the smuggler they still gotta sell the dirty money, (wich is when the rebel vs rebel fights come in). But this is not relevant with the officers

It's just an idea, and lacks alot but since u ask for suggestions u got one.

Edited by wollie35
1 hour ago, wollie35 said:

@speed  i see what you are coming from and it would Always be interesting if the rebels had to push the cops MOVING INSIDE, but the problem with this is, the rebels WILL ALWAYS need to iniate the illegal activity before the cops will show up there, wich kinda makes it so rebels needing to push cop activity hard to create. I felt like this is what they were already trying with the new prison since u can spawn inside the prison once as a cop.

I've been thinking about a transport activity recently, wich would make it so the rebels can steal a valuable transport, based on the amount of officers that are online/last time since it's been done. I feel like this valuable transport would have too be somewhere on the west side of the map, because what they need to do with it, they need to drive it towards the prison (kinda stealing of whoever had the prison smuggler idea), and sell these (items or whatever it is) to the smuggler, wich gives them large amounts of dirty money. They are obviously not allowed to slingshot the valuable target towards the prison, and a tracker will be placed on this transport for all the officers. If the officers manage to get their hands on the truck (or whatever car it is), they can drive it to the nearest HQ, and seize all the illegal items (with a reward of the casual seize reward and obviously the bounty of the rebels if they down). This gives the cops alot of time to prepare to DEFEND vs the PUSHING rebels (as you requested). Would also make the spikes trip game alot more fun. What i don't want to think about is other rebels trying to steal this car of the rebels who iniated it. Idk how this could be prevented but hey this is just an idea. What i do want to think about, is that if they manage to sell these items to the smuggler they still gotta sell the dirty money, (wich is when the rebel vs rebel fights come in). But this is not relevant with the officers

It's just an idea, and lacks alot but since u ask for suggestions u got one.

i like idea of an armory because rather than dirty money it's guns grenades scopes and gear. something new 

53 minutes ago, ICP | Drex said:

i like idea of an armory because rather than dirty money it's guns grenades scopes and gear. something new 

This also makes it way harder to escape with the goods.  Cant just grab a small stack of money and leave, you have to take the time to load the things into a truck/car/whatever, leave with it, then find a place to store it. You cant just go to rebel and sell it all in less than 5 seconds.  

+1 for actually have to take items

-1 for dirty money idea.

Have some anti air defense thing that shoots you done if you get close to the vehicle depot or armoury. The vehicle depot could include siezed vehicles that you are able to steal back from the police. You are able to claim other peoples vehicles that have been stolen aswell. The armoury would include everything else that has been siezed and a safe that includes a random weapon each restart. You would have to deactivate the defense system for the safe and the anti air defense system. This would promote more rebel activities and give the rebels something fun to fight for instead of spending hours grinding for vehicles and then they get seized instantly by the cops. Hopefully this gets passed by because i would love to see this and do this and i believe most other gang members would like to see this.

Just now, Ludde said:

Have some anti air defense thing that shoots you done if you get close to the vehicle depot or armoury. The vehicle depot could include siezed vehicles that you are able to steal back from the police. You are able to claim other peoples vehicles that have been stolen aswell. The armoury would include everything else that has been siezed and a safe that includes a random weapon each restart. You would have to deactivate the defense system for the safe and the anti air defense system. This would promote more rebel activities and give the rebels something fun to fight for instead of spending hours grinding for vehicles and then they get seized instantly by the cops. Hopefully this gets passed by because i would love to see this and do this and i believe most other gang members would like to see this.

the only thing about air defense is that it would suck to fly over and get shot down when you weren't actually trying to rob it 

Just now, ICP | Drex said:

the only thing about air defense is that it would suck to fly over and get shot down when you weren't actually trying to rob it 

would only be on the actualy building, so you cant drop with a heli or pick them up until you have deactivated the defense system, it would be different if you are 500m above the compounds and cops would be immune