Poll: are you satisfied with the new prison?

massi

Are you satisified with the new prison?  

345 members have voted

1. 1. Are you satisfied with the new prison?

Just now, :(:(:(:(:( said:

I haven't seen a single gang refuse to fight simply because they can't have more than 12. So, yes, lets be honest.

LOL ok.  Why don't you use the search feature and look how people bitch and complain about how gang life is dead because of group cap?

Just now, JacobHarr said:

Even on the pygros island it was atleast a 50/50 chance, it all just depends what cops are on, how many cops are on if they're any higher ups, if swat is working. there's just to many factors.

Completing the prison break is one thing but getting out is another

You just tried to call me out for fake statistics then throw that on the table? sigh

Just now, HotWings said:

LOL ok.  Why don't you use the search feature and look how people bitch and complain about how gang life is dead because of group cap?

You just tried to call me out for fake statistics then throw that on the table? sigh

Gang life is dead cause of group cap?

that definitly doesnt make it better, but its not the main reason

Just now, HotWings said:

So because people don't like group cap, that means the won't fight?

Your argument itself, is autistic. 

How about you use the search feature, and give me, just one example, of someone who said they will never fight a cartel until group cap is removed.

Just now, :(:(:(:(:( said:

So because people don't like group cap, that means the won't fight?

Your argument itself, is autistic. 

How about you use the search feature, and give me, just one example, of someone who said they will never fight a cartel until group cap is removed.

My argument is fact based unlike your sorry attempt to insult.  

2 minutes ago, HotWings said:

50/50 is neutral it's a better starting place then saying 90% lol, And I've done the prison on pygros island atleast over 100 times so I can confirm that. As I said theres really to many factors to say one side has it better than the other. yes cops get the shit killed out of them but in the end they practically always win, if you don't pull out at the right time.

Edited by JacobHarr
Just now, HotWings said:

My argument is fact based unlike your sorry attempt to insult.  

My sorry attempt to insult? You presented no facts to the table buddy.

Infact everything you have said so far, is based on statistics you have made up in your head. 

Give me a solid fact, like I just asked (which you purposey avoided since you know you are lying), of people saying the would never fight because of group cap.

My argument, IS actually fact based unlike your sorry attempt to making any form of a valid point.

Edited by :( :( :( :( :(

50/50 is neutral it's a better starting place then saying 90% lol, And I've done the prison on pygros island atleast over 100 times so I can confirm that.

And how many times did you escape because you could load people into an orca that couldn't be pushed immediately because there was a huge bridge?

1 minute ago, HotWings said:

And how many times did you escape because you could load people into an orca that couldn't be pushed immediately because there was a huge bridge?

Sorry most higher up cant shoot out a orca pilot that hovering over a tower(oh wait because theyre playing in hq tower), the real question is why are you still on the other side of the bridge playing sniper elite.

Edited by JacobHarr

Sorry most higher up cant shoot out a orca pilot that hovering over a tower, the real question is why are you still on the other side of the bridge playing sniper elite

Im supposed to magically get to the other side? Let me drive real fast across the bridge, no wait take 20 minutes to get a boat, or even better fly a paper thin humming bird over.  If you're argument for it not being imbalanced is players are bad, then you're proving the point.

1 minute ago, :(:(:(:(:( said:

My sorry attempt to insult? You presented no facts to the table buddy.

Infact everything you have said so far, is based on statistics you have made up in your head. 

Give me a solid fact, like I just asked (which you purposey avoided since you know you are lying), of people saying the would never fight because of group cap.

My argument, IS actually fact based unlike your sorry attempt to making any form of a valid point.

Yes, your sorry ass attempt to make me feel bad, the problem is I don't care what a man-child says over the internet sorry bud. I have yet to see you present anything fact wise other than "we just want to kill people". I get that, the entire point I'm making it that's not what the prison is intended to be, thus why it was moved.  You saying exactly what I am saying, only you see it as a positive and I dont.  Im sorry you cant handle someone having a different opinion man. Just look at the How to improve rebel life thread, group cap is mentioned multiple times (just one of the threads).  I never claimed it was the only reason, but if you want to imply groups didnt break up from it that's fine. 

Just now, HotWings said:

Yes, your sorry ass attempt to make me feel bad, the problem is I don't care what a man-child says over the internet sorry bud.

I have yet to see you present anything fact wise other than "we just want to kill people".

I get that, the entire point I'm making it that's not what the prison is intended to be, thus why it was moved.  You saying exactly what I am saying, only you see it as a positive and I dont.  Im sorry you cant handle someone having a different opinion man. Just look at the How to improve rebel life thread, group cap is mentioned multiple times (just one of the threads).  I never claimed it was the only reason, but if you want to imply groups didnt break up from it that's fine. 

1. I didn't do anything to make you feel bad, stop crying.

2. I have yet to see you present any fact/valid point

3. Still waiting on proof of people saying they would never fight because of group cap.

Just now, HotWings said:

Im supposed to magically get to the other side? Let me drive real fast across the bridge, no wait take 20 minutes to get a boat, or even better fly a paper thin humming bird over.  If you're argument for it not being imbalanced is players are bad, then you're proving the point.

Yes, your sorry ass attempt to make me feel bad, the problem is I don't care what a man-child says over the internet sorry bud. I have yet to see you present anything fact wise other than "we just want to kill people". I get that, the entire point I'm making it that's not what the prison is intended to be, thus why it was moved.  You saying exactly what I am saying, only you see it as a positive and I dont.  Im sorry you cant handle someone having a different opinion man. Just look at the How to improve rebel life thread, group cap is mentioned multiple times (just one of the threads).  I never claimed it was the only reason, but if you want to imply groups didnt break up from it that's fine. 

Group cap is shit, but its not the main reason people dont fight.. a lot of things were mentioned in that thread but if they dont fix be kicks then no one will fight either way

Just now, HotWings said:
Just now, HotWings said:
Just now, HotWings said:

Lets take a step back for a second and think. 1. don't fly your littlebird like a retard and youll be alright, fly around land on the back get out. 2. Armored vehicles/orca. 3. driving across works fine yeah you may get shot out once or twice but youll eventually make it and if 7 other cops are doing it with you then bam you got a whole squad over there. 4. it takes a solid 5 mins to swim across with a diving suit. use your brain if you cant figure out how to get on the other side I don't think anybody can help you. I've seen a lot of great tactics that have worked for cops in the past. not to mention swat that automatically put you over there.

11 minutes ago, JacobHarr said:

Lets take a step back for a second and think. 1. don't fly your littlebird like a retard and youll be alright, fly around land on the back get out. 2. Armored vehicles/orca. 3. driving across works fine yeah you may get shot out once or twice but youll eventually make it and if 7 other cops are doing it with you then bam you got a whole squad over there. 4. it takes a solid 5 mins to swim across with a diving suit. use your brain if you cant figure out how to get on the other side I don't think anybody can help you. I've seen a lot of great tactics that have worked for cops in the past. not to mention swat that automatically put you over there.

All your points are impossible with a gang that could shoot.

however, you could drive in a hatch while others hard peek and your golden.. you could even drive your strider backwards so u dont get shot out, and then once the cops are fighting at the deer stands all other cops cross bridge = Success

Just now, Fudger said:

however, you could drive in a hatch while others hard peek and your golden.. you could even drive your strider backwards so u dont get shot out, and then once the cops are fighting at the deer stands all other cops cross bridge = Success

His points aren't impossible hello?

Driving backwards in a strider? Two/Three shots to the wheel and its not got a tyre? 

15 minutes ago, Fudger said:

If all my points were impossible then no cop would have ever gotten to the other side of the prison? one of my points were drive across that was one of your points too. my other point was armor vehicle that was also your second point.

I play civ and cop, I've done all of those they all work fine

and they all worked fine even when the big towers were at prison

and all of this is irrelevant anyhow given the prison isn't there anymore

Edited by JacobHarr

If all my points were impossible then no cop would have ever gotten to the other side of the prison? o

Getting to the other side is only part of the battle.  We all know the Orca isnt going to come down to pick people up with cops on the wall or pushing in, theyre going to wait for it to be clear. 

The best strat I have ever seen was simply throwing a million smokes and hoping for the best when you push thru.

8 minutes ago, Fudger said:

So your saying if you drive up in a hatch your gonna be good?

Done it a thousand times, you must have never done a prison break.

27 minutes ago, HotWings said:

Getting to the other side is only part of the battle.  We all know the Orca isnt going to come down to pick people up with cops on the wall or pushing in, theyre going to wait for it to be clear. 

The best strat I have ever seen was simply throwing a million smokes and hoping for the best when you push thru.

Yeah if you can get guys on the side walls, flash/smoke push it just has to be coordinated. putting people on barracks worked really good if you can get somebody to pull it off.  

Edited by JacobHarr
15 hours ago, HotWings said:

Didnt you use to be a Sergeant? Dumb stuff like that is why cops always failed the prison. Getting your troops onto the prison island was never hard. Just because there is a bridge, you dont need to use it. All it takes is a leader with just a slightly sense of combat

16 hours ago, HotWings said:

Gangs fight 2-3 lives max now. Back when Bad Blood and the like were around cartels were constantly being fought.  That stopped with group cap,

I vaguely remember a lot of the rebel "noscope1337" players wanted a cap. I believe the money factor is a bigger reason. Its simply too much work to be able to afford 1 loadot. And specially when the money cap came, affording 1 loadout was such a big % of your total wealth, so you could not buy anything without having to farm the next day. It was too much of a grind, as oposed to before the cap you could farm for a week and be sustained for a month.

19 hours ago, :(:(:(:(:( said:

People who say that are straight retarded

theres honestly more RP on KoTH than here, 

Just now, Budbringer said:

Didnt you use to be a Sergeant? Dumb stuff like that is why cops always failed the prison. Getting your troops onto the prison island was never hard. Just because there is a bridge, you dont need to use it. All it takes is a leader with just a slightly sense of combat

You used to be a Lt? Does that mean you won all fights? Any additional tool you have as a Sgt is paper in regards to being shot by rebels. As I said getting to the island is only part of the problem. The bigger issue is 12 People sitting in a castle waiting for you to come thru the only entrance that's 10 meters wide. It was certainly easier with group cap, but you ignore the skill level of the APD as a factor... You can't make players be better by giving them a Hunter.

Just now, Budbringer said:

I vaguely remember a lot of the rebel "noscope1337" players wanted a cap..

No gangs were 100% against it save maybe a few. 

3 minutes ago, Budbringer said:

I vaguely remember a lot of the rebel "noscope1337" players wanted a cap. I believe the money factor is a bigger reason. Its simply too much work to be able to afford 1 loadot. And specially when the money cap came, affording 1 loadout was such a big % of your total wealth, so you could not buy anything without having to farm the next day. It was too much of a grind, as oposed to before the cap you could farm for a week and be sustained for a month.

see

you could never do that on asylum

but you could do it on KoTH

On 12-4-2017 at 9:53 PM, HotWings said:

Ahhh reminds me of good times where there would be a huge sniper fight like always and i would just swim up and start lethaling forest > south deerstand > push sandbags. My favourite cop PvP time.