Bamboo's answer to Lt. Olivias post

Hahaha this video is beautiful.  Love you guys.  : )

I had a blast last night btw.  5 hours, I died probably 20 times and I don't think I had my IR laser on once.

All fun aside, you guys are more than welcome to let me know if you have real complaints.  Last night I was conveniently killed while I was in the middle of explaining exactly why we are doing this, so hmu if you need a heart-to-heart.

EDIT: Just saw the Helm's Deep video, omg I look so hot <3

Edited by Olivia
Just now, Olivia said:

Hahaha this video is beautiful.  Love you guys.  : )

I had a blast last night btw.  5 hours, I died probably 20 times and I don't think I had my IR laser on once.

All fun aside, you guys are more than welcome to let me know if you have real complaints.  Last night I was conveniently killed while I was in the middle of explaining exactly why we are doing this, so hmu if you need a heart-to-heart.

Fix HVT Plox, it's super abused.

Edited by TheRealOg_Cruel
27 minutes ago, Olivia said:

st night btw.  5 hours, I died probably 20 times and I don't think I had my IR laser on once.

All fun aside, you guys are more than w

51 minutes ago, TheRealOg_Cruel said:

Link to Lt. Olivias post:

Lt. Olivia made a post about how they are going to "retake" P3 Kavala. Well, Bamboo Union has heard of this and are ready to show that they will fight for Kavala's freedom.

Video Edited by Plebians: Cruel & Steven

@Olivia

@DarkKnight

That's what I call RP.

Olivia and Eric916 like this
29 minutes ago, TheRealOg_Cruel said:

Fix HVT Plox, it's super abused.

If HVT is abused to the point where a cop sends someone to jail for no reason or when there is obviously no perceived threat at all, get video of it.  Abuse to that extent will not be tolerated at all. 

Are your complaints with HVT that cops are too quick to send people to jail?  (And, for example, may send a suspect to jail when an unrelated party attacks the HQ?)  Because in that situation it can be very difficult to know if the HVT is about to be rescued or not and if you wait long enough to verify the attackers gang, it's sometimes too late.  If you're more specific about your complaints I may be able to help more.

BlackShot likes this
Just now, Olivia said:

If HVT is abused to the point where a cop sends someone to jail for no reason or when there is obviously no perceived threat at all, get video of it.  Abuse to that extent will not be tolerated at all. 

Are your complaints with HVT that cops are too quick to send people to jail?  (And, for example, may send a suspect to jail when an unrelated party attacks the HQ?)  Because in that situation it can be very difficult to know if the HVT is about to be rescued or not and if you wait long enough to verify the attackers gang, it's sometimes too late.  If you're more specific about your complaints I may be able to help more.

Just now, Olivia said:

And the value is way to low, its shouldn't be 25k more like 50k or 80k

Just now, TheRealOg_Cruel said:

And the value is way to low, its shouldn't be 25k more like 50k or 80k

Many APD Staff wanted that number to be higher like you; some wanted $50k, some wanted $100k.  After much deliberation, the Captains settled on $25k however.  Perhaps it needs to be changed though.  I could bring it up next staff meeting for you.

As for the problem of "send a suspect to jail when an unrelated party attacks the HQ", I understand how frustrating that can be.  However I want you guys to understand something.  When we have a HVT and the HQ comes under attack, things move fast and get chaotic.  It's difficult to figure out if the attackers are actually trying to rescue the HVT or not.  By the time we can check the attacker's gang tags/affiliations, it's often too late.  Sometimes they're not even in the same gang or group but the attackers are still trying to rescue the HVT.  I've had HVT's that swear to me "Those guys aren't with me!  They're not trying to rescue me!" but they're lying and I get killed.  It's hard to always be so trusting.

I just want you to understand that it can be difficult from the cop perspective when we need to decide to send to jail or not.  Sometimes we make mistakes and I hope you understand that.  Note the quote in my signature: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."  Sometimes cops fuck up, and if you can explain our actions with "That cop did something stupid", don't assume "That cop did something mean and spiteful."  If we don't send the HVT to jail in time, we get domed, get called potatoes and are featured in the next hot montage on the forums.  If we send the HVT to jail too early we get chastised for low RP or abuse.  It's a difficult line to walk, we're doing our best and I hope you can be sympathetic.

StevieDeeks likes this
Just now, Olivia said:

If we don't send the HVT to jail in time, we get domed, get called potatoes and are featured in the next hot montage on the forums.  If we send the HVT to jail too early we get chastised for low RP or abuse.  It's a difficult line to walk, we're doing our best and I hope you can be sympathetic.

Yeah, i know. I hope you don't take this video as a protest against rules or whatsoever the video is more just for lols. I understand the struggle.

Edited by TheRealOg_Cruel
Olivia and DØSWÄNG like this
Just now, TheRealOg_Cruel said:

Yeah, i know. I hope you don't take this video as a protest against rules or whatsoever the video is more just for lols. I understand the struggle.

Oh no I didn't take it like that at all.  The video is really entertaining, well made and funny.  : )

I also hope you don't take my initiative here as a personal attack on any individual or gang(s) in P3 Kavala.  We've had several worrisome issues on our precinct recently and we believe that the Kavala environment (and the cops' relationships with Kavala) may be the cause of those issues.  We're hoping this will make progress but we're certainly not sure of that.  I'm open to other suggestions, but we care too much about our precinct to do nothing at all.

TheRealOg_Cruel likes this
34 minutes ago, ILostSoMuchStuff said:

I'm surprised you haven't offed yourself yet, but glad that you could make it here to give your esteemed opinion 

21 minutes ago, StevieDeeks said:

^ The type to get rook'd and scream RDM in side chat.  Or a cartel meme lord who doesn't go near kavala because, "its nothing but RDM"

@StevieDeeks they only got that #lowtierplayerhate