Bamboo's answer to Lt. Olivias post

19 hours ago, Olivia said:

Ahh too late for that man, I already voted on your Corporal application.  

Oops  :frog:

Alrighty, so after the +- 5th of the month i can make everything thing, good to know :kermit: 

Btw Bamboo : You might make ma life hell on cop I still find most of you guys (especially  steven) having solid RP and being good fun (once in a while) ;)

Olivia likes this
1 hour ago, wollie35 said:

Holy i just realized, when you guys did the drive by fed pistol bang kill that was you guys, we couldn't stop laughing honest to god

Yeah! hahahahaha, its was Me, Chapo and Mi Hung. The second drive by was almost a failure hahahaha if that heli would have landed next to us we'd be caught. we had to kill one of us since he got downed ^^

• 2 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, Sp0on said:

So, you see nothing but stupid shit without any sort of comparison towards the non?

OOOHHH.

you meant stupidest*

It's hard to tell due to you judging stupidity while looking...well...

Yea...

Didn't know english teachers played asylum?

7 hours ago, Chungo said:

Who are you?

Rofl everyone was emjoying this then you come in here, call an amazing video stupid, with horrible english (and i'm Dutch so it's really bad dude), then get corrected. Then someone points out your from stellar, wich according to most people would explain your awfull english and now you try to roast people by using the Who are you joke?

@Mr12InchOnSlack you know this 1

Chungo, you disgust me

Chungo likes this