{R.G} The Rebel Guard - Status: OPEN [S1]

Vortex

ABOUT US:

We are a small gang on server 1, We are multi-role which means we are made of Bounty Hunters as well as Rebels. Our sole purpose is to work together and provide protection for each other and for those who cannot defend themselves. We do NOT shoot people without reason and if a incident of this occurs it is to be reported to the gang leadership to deal with. As a gang we plan to thrive and achieve as a team in making money, Buying property, weapons, and vehicles, And overall growing to the top of the food chain on Asylum. We are big on maturity so if you cannot hold yourself together to maintain maturity, please do not apply. We tend to travel in small groups, and if an incident occurs where backup is needed, we will make it a priority to protect each other and destroy anyone and anything that plan's to harm us. As a gang, We are One, Not to be considered as many, but to be considered as One Movement. If you see one of us, you can believe there is more in the area, and ready to spring into action at a moments notice.

REQUIRMENT'S: Reuirment's marked with a * are absolutely required.

- Maturity is a MUST *

- Have general knowledge of the server (Recommended)

- Be able to work as a team

- Have decent Role-Play

- Follow Server Rules

- Be respectful, and help those who are in need!

INTERESTED IN JOINING? APPLY NOW! (Copy and paste)

IGN:

Experience:

Rebel / Bounty Hunter:

Do you have a MIC?:

What are your goals on ASYLUM?:

Any additional information:

( One of the leader's will contact you via. In-Game or Private Message here on the forums.)

Goofy and {R.G} **Maverick** like this

IGN: Andrew Leja

Experience: 200 hours on Arma 3, most of which are on Asylum

Rebel / Bounty Hunter:Rebel

Do you have a MIC?:Yes

What are your goals on ASYLUM?: My goals on asylum is not to be feared, but respected. I have played lone long enough. I want to join a gang, and be a part of an uprising. I think I can really help this gang go far.

Any additional information: I feel I am a good candidate since I will do whatever it takes to help the gang. If we need money for something, I will grind as long as I can to get it. The only problem is I'm only on for around 3-5 hours max each day. I'm currently playing sports so I don't have much time, but I will be on for at least 1 hour everyday. Thank you for your time.

IGN: Falcon

Experience: 523 hours

Rebel / Bounty Hunter: Rebel

Do you have a MIC?: yes

What are your goals on ASYLUM?: Well it all depends on the leaders goals

Any additional information: I used to lead cartels for legacy before they disbanded. I am a decent pilot a good shot. and I always put my gang first above all else

• 4 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

IGN: Brandon

Experience: As far as Arma 3 goes, I have about 390 hours of gameplay, in which 98% of all those hours are related to Roleplaying on servers such as Asylum. I am no stranger to roleplay in general, as it is something I do quite a lot, whether it be MMORPGs, or other multiplayer games. I enjoy playing with others as a team in a cohesive and organized manner, and I am very confident in my ability to accomplish anything that this team demands of me. 

Rebel / Bounty Hunter: I would love to become a Bounty Hunter, but I will adapt to any role given to me. 

Do you have a MIC?: Yes.

What are your goals on ASYLUM?: My goal is basically to find a place that will hopefully give me the opportunity to play and engage with people who share the same enthusiasm as me as far as roleplay, teamwork and tactics goes.

Any additional information: None.