Server 4 meth house x2

TapirTot

1 hour ago, Thor xD said:

rip off 150k max for everyone .,... dont take this over price 

Why is it that for every house I have ever posted about you reply it is over priced, For everyone I have sold at my asking price. I am not looking to dump the houses in 1 day there is no DP 21 houses available. They are worth more than 150k btw I dont know what the fuck you think your talking about.

Just now, Thor xD said:

your just a dumb retard scamming people and been kicked from 1 gang.. facts right dumb shit 

You should really learn the market before you go replying to every real estate post crying about how over priced it is trying to get a good deal... If you don't know how sales work because clearly you have never made a proper sale in your life. asking price is not final price... now stop *trying* to publicly shame me and if you have a problem with me please privately message me because this little shit "Fight" you have started is retarded...

Oi, Caden, I went down to DP 21 and bought a 70k house. Honestly way better, It'll be 100k total with 2 storage crates; I'd say max pricing 150k minimum 110k but those only apply if the house has 2 crates. "There aren't any DP 21 houses available", First one I come across is an open 70k. XD

Edited by Vortex_14
16 minutes ago, Vortex_14 said:

Oi, Caden, I went down to DP 21 and bought a 70k house. Honestly way better, It'll be 100k total with 2 storage crates; I'd say max pricing 150k minimum 110k but those only apply if the house has 2 crates. "There aren't any DP 21 houses available", First one I come across is an open 70k. XD

wow well... i got re#t and that is lucky btw