☭KGB☭ Recruiting Thread

On 3/21/2020 at 2:15 PM, Tai Lee said:

-Application-

(If accepted, and interview will follow)

In game name; Bobby Ming

Hours in Arma 3 (screenshot): https://gyazo.com/848cace36cec854ea8bab5a09af18c7b

Timezone: BST/GMT

Previous Gangs: N/A

Why do you want to join KGB?: It good it really good. Am very gud pvper and am very gud at listening to people and committing crimes.

Do you know anyone in KGB? If so who?: Well as playing as a medic I have had loads of cool interactions with KGB members. I am sure some will know me.

On 3/22/2020 at 2:08 PM, AlanMax14 said:

-Application-

In game name; AlanMax14

GetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AQMkADAwATM3ZmYAZS1iM2IxLTlhYzktMDACLTAwCgBGAAADAUgqQWAGmkmDqusYWT%2B6HQcAnyEFM2sSFUeHEw9ypBv2QQAAAgEMAAAAnyEFM2sSFUeHEw9ypBv2QQAEJ6c8CgAAAAESABAA0Qi4Zb%2FXdEG38gb68dwTZQ%3D%3D&thumbnailType=2&owa=outlook.live.com&scriptVer=2020031603.15&isc=1&X-OWA-CANARY=4VVjGsEtU0iA_DRW0-kFL5BITS2LztcYqyitcRiGyD6OLPDWJRu3bmdtjVkLKonHaWj59g1RuKA.&token=eyJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsImtpZCI6IjU2MzU4ODUyMzRCOTI1MkRERTAwNTc2NkQ5RDlGMjc2NTY1RjYzRTIiLCJ4NXQiOiJWaldJVWpTNUpTM2VBRmRtMmRueWRsWmZZLUkiLCJ0eXAiOiJKV1QifQ.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.a_pnB2-e9k94BDTbFOkP7Cj9BdNsQg6msfog9pmf2VoR3jaKaaKfS0aJbdKopFYxNlFAV3PX0HlcYYxC7CBvWultzjLN3jU2DblX_RwupznCmZb_d5zX0uyrtUU8KIvFmVcjlwWzMJRPsf-zDZsIPyRHjUCwgNRLLJr9U7YMYLtLfxIzYQpmllm0WvjQW84SrKXZe7T78XP7YS6Tp7a-NCED247leMVtTTGvKUNybBNRbagCVm_ePC59_7oWmyiwYf-O2HyqhCenLLBiPefreynrgmqGFjYEr4drmr4DP_HpJQAA_aqq09Hxm-6DvEHywIZPNEq7rVWyoPyLXz2g0Q&animation=true

Previous Gangs: Boys n the Hood, and some others

Why do I want to join the KGB?: I want to join the KGB because I am real russian, born and raised. I speak russian, and I know the culture. KGB is an Asylum powerhouse and I want to use my expierience to help the gang. I have over 3900 hours on the game and over 1000 of those hours are flying. I have 1500 hours in PVP servers including KOTH and others. 

Do I know anyone in KGB?: Unfortanately I have not had the plessure to meet anyone from the gang. Anytime someone from KGB is on I am usually on the other side of the island. 

Accepted for interviews for FSB/KGB

• 2 weeks later...

In game name; TheBigBatCat

Hours in Arma 3 (screenshot):ArmA_3_Playtime.PNG

Timezone: US Pacific

Previous Gangs: Pyrgos Rats

Why do you want to join KGB?: I am looking for a good gang that actually does shit. KGB seems pretty good by the number of times I have seen their names on cartels, and I have talked with some of their members and they seem chill.

Do you know anyone in KGB? If so who?: I dont know anyone in KGB personally, but i have had friendly encounters with some of the members.

1 hour ago, Trioxide said:

In game name; TheBigBatCat

Hours in Arma 3 (screenshot):ArmA_3_Playtime.PNG

Timezone: US Pacific

Previous Gangs: Pyrgos Rats

Why do you want to join KGB?: I am looking for a good gang that actually does shit. KGB seems pretty good by the number of times I have seen their names on cartels, and I have talked with some of their members and they seem chill.

Do you know anyone in KGB? If so who?: I dont know anyone in KGB personally, but i have had friendly encounters with some of the members.

Denied for being a fucking spy

• 1 month later...

In game name; Noclaf

Hours in Arma 3 (https://gyazo.com/ca741544c6b1acff3b5052bbdf87de3e😞

Timezone: Us east

Previous Gangs: (Phoenix) (Siege) (Toxicity) (Scarlet sentinel's) (Crimson war party)  

Why do you want to join KGB?: Been bored playing this game by myself lately...Thought I would give you a try 

Do you know anyone in KGB? If so who?: Nope

In game name; Killer

Hours in Arma 3 (screenshot): https://imgur.com/a/64pAG2F

Timezone: est

Previous Gangs: none really 

Why do you want to join KGB?: Seems like a cool gang, ive been bounty hunting on my own for a while and i think it would be better to do things with a gang and make more money. I want to have fun, and i know im gonna be with this gang for a long time if im accepted. 

Do you know anyone in KGB? If so who?: lightbulb, barack obama.

In game name; Noel

Hours in Arma 3 (screenshot):

Timezone: NA

Previous Gangs: NONE

Why do you want to join KGB?: Friend of mine recommended the gang. (Olive)

Do you know anyone in KGB? If so who?: Lightbulb

In game name; Revolt-Montage 

Hours in Arma 3 (screenshot): 1578

https://imgur.com/a/GAp6hRt

Timezone: EST

Previous Gangs: None on Asylum

Why do you want to join KGB?: I want a serious and active clan who is willing to do stuff to make money.

Do you know anyone in KGB? If so who?: no but if I get recruited I'm sure I will learn most

-Application-

In game name; Cpl P. Critti/Imagine Wagons

Hours in Arma 3 (screenshot): https://gyazo.com/732a904ab0ee1de2655c921937eae3a8

Previous Gangs: No

Why do you want to join KGB?: I heard its a badass gang and mad chill

Do you know anyone in KGB? If so who?: Yes ObiWoki, Johi Bouncybalikov

Edited by PFC P. Critti
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

-Application-

In game name; Cpl P. Critti/Imagine Wagons

Hours in Arma 3 (screenshot): https://gyazo.com/732a904ab0ee1de2655c921937eae3a8

Previous Gangs: yah, KGB, Sofia Cartel

Why do you want to join KGB?: high asf needa chill group

Do you know anyone in KGB? If so who?: Yes ObiWoki, Johi Bouncybalikov

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

-Application-

In game name; Richard

Hours in Arma 3 (screenshot): 2500

Previous Gangs: Taco Bell, Catalyst, Insurgo

Why do you want to join KGB?: To fight crypto fed

Do you know anyone in KGB? If so who?: Mitch, Bandit, Fitz, the whole armada

• 4 weeks later...

In game name; AceBourne

Hours in Arma 3: 960.5 hours

Previous Gangs: None

Why do you want to join KGB?: Looking for a mature group of active players to have fun, get kills, and make money with on the server.  Used to play a ton of Altis Life on the Seal Team Sloth servers and have $500,000 on the Asylum Server from the time I've played on it.  Played a lot of King of the Hill and Wasteland also.  I'm bored of Tarkov/Battlefield/COD and want to get back to Arma 3 as my main game.  I had a 3.0+ K/D on BF3 and MW2.  6.5 K/D on Tarkov though I don't play it much.  I understand tactics and can shoot.

Do you know anyone in KGB? If so who?: Nope

Edited by AceBourne
Update
  • 1 month later...

-Application-

In game name; Krause

Hours in Arma 3 (screenshot): 1500

Timezone: CST

Previous Gangs: 101stAirborne, The Shadow Company, Disciples, Taliban

Why do you want to join KGB?: why not 

Do you know anyone in KGB? If so who?: Alot

In game name: Danny

Hours: 350?

Timezone: EST pacific

Previous Gangs: Drunk Squad a couple years ago

Why? Money for you and me, plus a cool experience

I knew a few of your guys back on server #2 back when population was booming. Always had a good vibe

Hey, I'd like to join the KGB clan to be part of and experience bigger things throughout the Asylum server.

I don't qualify in ArmA 3 hours but surely make up for it in Arma II hours and old DayZ mod.P8HBnd8.png

I've owned ArmA3 since its release, and have been on and off the Asylum servers since their release. Long enough to remember it being popular enough to fill 3-4 servers, to nothing, to having one server of each host now. 

I know most of how to do things on the server, but definitely everything with the Arma 3 mechanics itself.

I'm 22, and mostly looking to have help making money for both myself and gang account but excited to experience big raids and robberies, along with large scale territory objective while defending gang turf. I have my own money to blow, not yours. although I hope for my association with you all to be profitable for all of us

All in all, I believe I'd make a good addition to your force, please consider me. Also, one of your guys said he'll put in a good word for me as well, regarding my hours spent.

Edited by danny73914
no start info
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...