2 minutes ago, Opie Winston said:

I mean like why are there no new things being added and no new good updates? You guys are slacking hard. 

Administration team is currently attempted to debug the server to find causes and sources of the various kicks, crashes, and memory leaks. They are periodically disabling features on the server and testing to see if they can discover the cause of these issues.

Man!

You don't need new updates every week to have fun. With a. 50cal, a suicide vest and some grenades you can have a great time.  No money, have you heard of server 5? No one fighting cartels? Take your armed off road for a trip through town.  I bet you didn't even realize there were secondary explosions on vehicles that explode. Let alone, did you know these explosions can cause people's legs to break? You know what it's like to have an army of APD officers chase you while crawling on the ground like decapitated zombies? Go make the fun, the updates you seek will come. 

Oh and should I mention how many mags a hemmit box eat? Go breach a HQ and see how long you can stay alive for. 

Maybe you could man a check point and search for some loot. 

You could even play a hot potato game in a small shed. 

Or better yet. Create a crazy RP story. Create some documents that you can link to the APD officer. 

@Opie Winston

Edited by (IFRIT)Mitch

I know right?

I mean who would have thought that they would have anything else to do.  

It's not like they have real jobs.

Families to support.

Yeah they should be coding 24/7 and adding new content for free.  Get your shit together Asylum.

i hope you never procreate.

1 hour ago, Clint Beastwood said:

I know right?

Families to support.

Yeah they should be coding 24/7 and adding new content for free.  Get your shit together Asylum.

But But But....... I donated..........:FeelsBadMan:

Edited by bigjohn561
Clint Beastwood likes this
1 hour ago, Clint Beastwood said:

I know right?

Families to support.

Clint Beastwood and Kettles like this