Jump to content
Rock Hardick

Server 3 from 3 years ago

Recommended Posts

I agree and disagree. I didn't play 3 years ago, and I only became a cop like 2 months ago, but I think there should be a balance of rp AND having fun. I hate cops who act like they're real cops and don't believe a slightly unrealistic, 2 hour story and give me a full ticket. BUT, I also hate civilians who call me a robocop when I don't give them a pardon. It's definitely more fun to rp, but maybe not always as a fully functional, well-oiled machine of a police force.

 

+0?

Edited by Glass of Water
Sandwich likes this

Share this post


Link to post

Completely untrue. I was whitelisted 3 years and a month ago and back then Roleplay was nonexistent. There was no explaining of charges; we were taught to read charges, give a ticket, then send to jail... no questions asked. Higher ups practically didn't exist and in the rare instance that one would come on most cops would avoid them and talk shit behind their backs. Durga was the only cop I ever saw roleplay and all he did was play a hardass who bent or broke the rules at every chance he got while meanwhile Edge's dick was handing out promotions to any female cop who satisfied it. The only truth you state is that there was more professionalism back then but apart from that idk where you're getting your information.

massi, JacobHarr, Olivia and 2 others like this

Share this post


Link to post
22 hours ago, Treeherder said:

Completely untrue. I was whitelisted 3 years and a month ago and back then Roleplay was nonexistent. There was no explaining of charges; we were taught to read charges, give a ticket, then send to jail... no questions asked. Higher ups practically didn't exist and in the rare instance that one would come on most cops would avoid them and talk shit behind their backs. Durga was the only cop I ever saw roleplay and all he did was play a hardass who bent or broke the rules at every chance he got while meanwhile Edge's dick was handing out promotions to any female cop who satisfied it. The only truth you state is that there was more professionalism back then but apart from that idk where you're getting your information.

You must've been a server 1 cop-

massi likes this

Share this post


Link to post
On 27.4.2017 at 9:19 PM, Rock Hardick said:

Nothing you can do until it becomes a rule to act like a real life cop again. The solution has to come from the captains. Also, would be nice to have cops have the 50 cal truck again to deal with helicopters and Ifrits.

You shoot down an orca with 6 rook bullets :)

Share this post


Link to post

What people seem not to understand about rp, that it's going both ways. If 1 party produces rp and another party just refuses it, then rp isn't really working. As far as breaking character with such as "i will report your, I'm recording, that's exploiting', people didn't do that back then because higher ups actually would have put a boot in your ass if they saw you do it..

Share this post


Link to post

Agreed, the quality of RP is definitely lacking. Nowadays people just want to charge and ticket an individual ASAP instead of talking about all the charges to the fullest extent and having some good banter from it. I've had cops and civilians come up to me while I have role-played with individuals for 15+ minutes and they say something like "omg, are you really still talking to this person?" it's not my fault I like to talk!

Share this post


Link to post

There are a few things that have reduced RP on the servers in general. 

Bounty hunters 

  • Massive boost to the bounty hunter abilities.
  • No requirement of RP for bounty hunters other then hands up or be shot
  • MX's with both lethal and non-lethal ammo 

Rebels 

  • No incentive to RP to reduce tickets when you have massive amounts of cash that's amazingly easy to make.
  • Banks that are done to kill the APD and not make money forcing lethal's. 
  • Feds that are done to demoralize the APD to steal all the gold in the fed - I'm guilty of this one. 
  • Little to no incentive to negotiate at the bank / fed / in general, as both sides prefer to go in guns blazing as most of the time negotiations don't happen.  

APD

  • No incentive to RP. Why reduce a ticket when you can robo cop and get a bigger payout 
  • 25K High value target. Some cops HVT when there is no real reason to do so, and when they do as soon as they hear a shot they send the person to jail.
  • Harassment from other APD officers when you pardon or reduce tickets to much
  • Higher-ups that don't care and hold the rank because they can
  • Little to no incentive to do well in the APD as promotions are more or less a gentlemen's club. Just depends on how popular or which friends you have. 
  • No reason to not be corrupt, you get temporary blacklist and get to come back in a few months. 
  • Over generalization of the rules, this allows some cops to be total scumbags and get away with it. 
  • Gangs using the APD to attack and demoralize other gangs

Both sides Civ and APD need to make an effort to RP. One side can put as much effort into the server but unless the other side does the same nothing will change. 

 

Olivia and Sandwich like this

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Psycosis said:

Both sides Civ and APD need to make an effort to RP. One side can put as much effort into the server but unless the other side does the same nothing will change. 

^

I've stated this many times in the past.  This right here is the key.

Most rebels DON'T WANT TO ROLEPLAY.  PERIOD. 

Most Bounty hunters DON'T WANT TO ROLEPLAY. PERIOD.

Most Off Duty Cops DON'T WANT TO REPLEPLAY. PERIOD.

Give me the name of someone who actually does and I guarantee you would only be able to generate a small list. They are the ones that are the most fun, but they are rare spawns. 

Don't get mad at cops because they're just rolling with the punches.  And @Rock Hardick if you think for a second that Fail RP is not a regularly punished offense then you're making the wrong assumption.

Edited by Dredd
Grammar, and it still sucks :(
Sandwich and Patato like this

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Psycosis said:

There are a few things that have reduced RP on the servers in general. 

Bounty hunters 

  • Massive boost to the bounty hunter abilities.
  • No requirement of RP for bounty hunters other then hands up or be shot
  • MX's with both lethal and non-lethal ammo 

Rebels 

  • No incentive to RP to reduce tickets when you have massive amounts of cash that's amazingly easy to make.
  • Banks that are done to kill the APD and not make money forcing lethal's. 
  • Feds that are done to demoralize the APD to steal all the gold in the fed - I'm guilty of this one. 
  • Little to no incentive to negotiate at the bank / fed / in general, as both sides prefer to go in guns blazing as most of the time negotiations don't happen.  

APD

  • No incentive to RP. Why reduce a ticket when you can robo cop and get a bigger payout 
  • 25K High value target. Some cops HVT when there is no real reason to do so, and when they do as soon as they hear a shot they send the person to jail.
  • Harassment from other APD officers when you pardon or reduce tickets to much
  • Higher-ups that don't care and hold the rank because they can
  • Little to no incentive to do well in the APD as promotions are more or less a gentlemen's club. Just depends on how popular or which friends you have. 
  • No reason to not be corrupt, you get temporary blacklist and get to come back in a few months. 
  • Over generalization of the rules, this allows some cops to be total scumbags and get away with it. 

 

I usually give Parole or more than half tickets and i can say i've never been harassed by another officer when doing so. Even if i had been harassed it wasn't their suspect so why would they even butt in? That's an IA issue.

Olivia likes this

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, massi said:

you're a retard just for generalizing everything

im not even going to bother arguing with you because you're a goddamn idiot

Right.....

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Isaiah Fuerte said:

I usually give Parole or more than half tickets and i can say i've never been harassed by another officer when doing so. Even if i had been harassed it wasn't their suspect so why would they even butt in? That's an IA issue.

Parole is just an easy way to get a full payout, and no real RP required. 

Rock Hardick likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Psycosis said:

Parole is just an easy way to get a full payout, and no real RP required. 

The fugitives tend to prefer Parole over actual Jail time so they can still technically be "free" the full payout is a nice touch though. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Dredd said:

Most rebels DON'T WANT TO ROLEPLAY.  PERIOD. 

Most Bounty hunters DON'T WANT TO ROLEPLAY. PERIOD.

Most Off Duty Cops DON'T WANT TO REPLEPLAY. PERIOD.

they don't want to roleplay because you're an inbred with a tight ass

:shrug: 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, massi said:

they don't want to roleplay because you're an inbred with a tight ass

:shrug: 

 

It's too bad that he didn't post everything before that.  I guess that one video sums me up entirely.  Sorry that you're wrong.

Patato likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Dredd said:

You should take a deep breath and relax. Get the video prior to my comment.  Otherwise ... irrelevant.

Ofc, just dismiss the fact that you robocopped the shit out of me in that video.

You are a special kind of stupid. Borderline autistic.

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/27/2017 at 4:05 AM, Rock Hardick said:

If you are reading this, there is no doubt you know who I am. I have been a Cadet for 3 years and I was at one point the most known cop on the APD. Renowned for my RP and relationships with both APD and civilians, I know what makes the server fun. Server 3 from 3 years ago is without a doubt the best example of a perfect server and I would like to explain to you how it differs and offer assistance in returning Asylum to its former glory.

It is no secret that the state the servers are in is less than desirable. The problem is not the gangs, the content, nor the lack of RP from civilians. The backbone of the server and what leads the RP in the server should be and has always been the APD. When I joined 3 years ago, there were rules. These rules are either vastly different or are simply not being followed today. The most important is that RP was not an option, it was a requirement. What is not being taught right now is the importance of RP. 3 years ago, in order to play on the APD you had to RP. In order to get a promotion you had to show exemplary RP and had to have specific RP instances witnessed by Lieutenants that impressed them. As it stands, the APD is nothing more than finding bounties and giving tickets. Granted that this is an important part of the game that gives consequence to actions, it is only half of what the APD is for. Civilians cannot RP without the cops and without RP, and they cannot RP with the cops if the cops are not going to RP with them, and without RP the game is merely a drug running simulator.

Frankly, the main part of RP from the APD that stood as a good standard to keep people on track was the forced professionalism. We were supposed to act as though we were real police officers who could not break character, could not act in a way that cops would not act in real life, and be the perfect example of professionalism. The point of this was to make the civilians feel that they were being stopped by police officers, not some teenagers on a computer. The immersion would incite fear, respect, and easy flowing RP.

I have witnessed every day since my return paintballing (shooting fellow officers), random discharge of weapons, breaking character, disrespecting higher ups, general immaturity, and lack of respect for the APD rules. This is not the APD I remember, and thus, the server has taken a hit where it appears to be at an all time low. No RP, just shooting, drug running, and tickets. Cops are no longer fun to be in confrontation with, instead, they are seen as either a nuisance or targets.

I would like to discuss with the Captains and perhaps the Devs, Gnashers and Olio, and whomever else would need to be involved to do an overhaul. We need to get the guidebook and regulations up to date to reinstate RP as a requirement. We need to once again set the standard for professionalism and include it in the training and cadet week. Cadets should not have civilian privileges, they need to spend the week having enough hours learning the ropes and having an example set for them. It is one week, we all did it, they will live. We need role models and retraining for everyone, including Lieutenants. Perhaps bringing back old help - such as Durga, Shkar, and Leonhearts.

The goal is to make Asylum fun again for the civilians and the cops. We can make the server golden again, we can MAKE ASYLUM GREAT AGAIN. If we could set aside 30 minutes or so to get everyone together and discuss what we can do and change, would fixing the server not be worth it?

Let me know, looking forward to it.

 

 

TLDR;

Asylum lacks RP and it makes it horrible compared to 3 years ago. Simple solution to fix it: Go back to roots. Willing to spitball ideas with Captains and Devs.

Worth the read though.

lol i was going for bounties in george town and Constable Todd fucking lethaled a 370k bounty like wtf. So many money whores now 

Rock Hardick likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, massi said:

Ofc, just dismiss the fact that you robocopped the shit out of me in that video.

You are a special kind of stupid. Borderline autistic.

You sir, are literally acting nothing more than a raging adolescent. I didn't Robocop you, nor did I charge you a ticket (how hard is that to understand? I don't know). I simply did not buy your story to warrant the need for a higher up... I did tell the officers though, to consider giving you a reduced ticket. It was pretty funny!  The fact that you guys were mad that you got downed while robbing the bank was even more humorous but a ridiculous claim of RDM.

You claimed you were falsely downed, I disagree. As you were obviously robbing the bank.  It does not make me a hypocrite in anyway.

I'm not sure if they did give you a reduced ticket though - as I left it up to them.  Where's the video of that? 

@Rock Hardick Sorry to derail this thread with yet another Massi vs Dredd thread.

Rock Hardick and Morgan Echo like this

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Psycosis said:

There are a few things that have reduced RP on the servers in general. 

Bounty hunters 

  • Massive boost to the bounty hunter abilities.
  • No requirement of RP for bounty hunters other then hands up or be shot
  • MX's with both lethal and non-lethal ammo 

Rebels 

  • No incentive to RP to reduce tickets when you have massive amounts of cash that's amazingly easy to make.
  • Banks that are done to kill the APD and not make money forcing lethal's. 
  • Feds that are done to demoralize the APD to steal all the gold in the fed - I'm guilty of this one. 
  • Little to no incentive to negotiate at the bank / fed / in general, as both sides prefer to go in guns blazing as most of the time negotiations don't happen.  

APD

  • No incentive to RP. Why reduce a ticket when you can robo cop and get a bigger payout 
  • 25K High value target. Some cops HVT when there is no real reason to do so, and when they do as soon as they hear a shot they send the person to jail.
  • Harassment from other APD officers when you pardon or reduce tickets to much
  • Higher-ups that don't care and hold the rank because they can
  • Little to no incentive to do well in the APD as promotions are more or less a gentlemen's club. Just depends on how popular or which friends you have. 
  • No reason to not be corrupt, you get temporary blacklist and get to come back in a few months. 
  • Over generalization of the rules, this allows some cops to be total scumbags and get away with it. 
  • Gangs using the APD to attack and demoralize other gangs

Both sides Civ and APD need to make an effort to RP. One side can put as much effort into the server but unless the other side does the same nothing will change. 

 

I disagree slightly. Although you are right that they do not have reasons to RP, the thing is that no one aside from the APD ever had an incentive to RP. The reason there was RP was because there was a foundation of RP set by the APD that gave others something to work with that allowed them to RP. That foundation was that the APD was made to RP as REAL police officers. Everything was strict, the cops feared breaking the rules in the slightest, it was a tight shift, and because we spoke in a way that civs thought we were real cops, the immersion was real and it let them RP as if they were really being arrested or talking to cops. It is way too relaxed now and I whole heartedly believe if we even change this one simple aspect back to the way it was, the RP and fun in the server would drastically improve. It's not a "real" police department anymore, just a role slot on a server.

Granted I don't believe I could set the example as it stands, which is why I deem it necessary for everyone to swallow their pride and enlist the experts that made it that way in the first place to AT THE VERY LEAST get us started back up again with it for 2 months or so. Those experts are: Durga, LeonHearts, Nighteyes, and Shkar. With these people training the cadets and putting the Sgts and LTs in back in line, I am fully convinced Asylum can return to its former glory.

 

5 hours ago, Dredd said:

^

I've stated this many times in the past.  This right here is the key.

Most rebels DON'T WANT TO ROLEPLAY.  PERIOD. 

Most Bounty hunters DON'T WANT TO ROLEPLAY. PERIOD.

Most Off Duty Cops DON'T WANT TO REPLEPLAY. PERIOD.

Give me the name of someone who actually does and I guarantee you would only be able to generate a small list. They are the ones that are the most fun, but they are rare spawns. 

Don't get mad at cops because they're just rolling with the punches.  And @Rock Hardick if you think for a second that Fail RP is not a regularly punished offense then you're making the wrong assumption.

I think the "RP" nowadays is grossly overestimated. Reducing a ticket and listening to a story is not RP. I mean seriously acting like a real police officer (we ran it so tight it used to seem more like the military) that people actually feel like they are being arrested by real police. The way I see the cops acting in game is absolutely pathetic- but no one seems to care.

massi likes this

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Rock Hardick said:

I disagree slightly. Although you are right that they do not have reasons to RP, the thing is that no one aside from the APD ever had an incentive to RP. The reason there was RP was because there was a foundation of RP set by the APD that gave others something to work with that allowed them to RP. That foundation was that the APD was made to RP as REAL police officers. Everything was strict, the cops feared breaking the rules in the slightest, it was a tight shift, and because we spoke in a way that civs thought we were real cops, the immersion was real and it let them RP as if they were really being arrested or talking to cops. It is way too relaxed now and I whole heartedly believe if we even change this one simple aspect back to the way it was, the RP and fun in the server would drastically improve. It's not a "real" police department anymore, just a role slot on a server.

Granted I don't believe I could set the example as it stands, which is why I deem it necessary for everyone to swallow their pride and enlist the experts that made it that way in the first place to AT THE VERY LEAST get us started back up again with it for 2 months or so. Those experts are: Durga, LeonHearts, Nighteyes, and Shkar. With these people training the cadets and putting the Sgts and LTs in back in line, I am fully convinced Asylum can return to its former glory.

 

I think the "RP" nowadays is grossly overestimated. Reducing a ticket and listening to a story is not RP. I mean seriously acting like a real police officer (we ran it so tight it used to seem more like the military) that people actually feel like they are being arrested by real police. The way I see the cops acting in game is absolutely pathetic- but no one seems to care.

Rock, you also seem to forget this isn't a job. It's a game, where we go to relax. We shouldn't have to walk on eggshells. If you want Hardcore RP then goto a hardcore RP server. 

Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz likes this

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Psycosis said:

Rock, you also seem to forget this isn't a job. It's a game, where we go to relax. We shouldn't have to walk on eggshells. If you want Hardcore RP then goto a hardcore RP server. 

Again, I disagree. The thing is that it used to be a job. If you didn't want to take the role of cop RP seriously, you got on civ. No one is forcing you to RP as if it is your job - unless you want to play on cop where you represent the server as a whole.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Rock Hardick said:

Again, I disagree. The thing is that it used to be a job. If you didn't want to take the role of cop RP seriously, you got on civ. No one is forcing you to RP as if it is your job - unless you want to play on cop where you represent the server as a whole.

If Paratus wanted Asylum to be a hardcore RP server he'd have designed it that way. Truth is Asylum is meant to maximize fun and be a light RP server as intended. I think your intentions are good but misplaced as Asylum isn't the community for the level of RP you think it should have. 

Dredd, Olivia and George like this

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

If Paratus wanted Asylum to be a hardcore RP server he'd have designed it that way. Truth is Asylum is meant to maximize fun and be a light RP server as intended. I think your intentions are good but misplaced as Asylum isn't the community for the level of RP you think it should have. 

It wouldn't be a hardcore RP server. The only ones who would have to agree to RP a certain way would be the cops. No one forces you to play cop, so it is not as if you cannot play if you don't RP.

What I am suggesting actually used to be in the guidebook, which means Paratus did intend for this originally - AND IT WORKED!

Share this post


Link to post

Rock isnt far off, while Asylum is a light RP server I can remember times spending 30-45 minutes talking to people with huge bounties. They always had stories and such it was nice.  I pardoned alot of people back then for simply trying to RP, didnt have to be great.  Im not really sure how people are equating trying to RP to a job, thats the entire purpose of the server. To run and gun and at the end of the day try and RP your charges and get some banter with cops.  Now its just "im reporting you" , "you're gonna get demoted", and shit similar.   Used to be if someone didnt want to RP they would just go AFK and let themselves go to jail. Now is all about insults and slander.  Cops get tired of the toxicity from people and deal with them harshly, which in turn leads to more toxicity.  While I dont expect people to be boss at RP, it would certainly help if people at least half ass attempted.  

Rock Hardick likes this

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, HotWings said:

Rock isnt far off, while Asylum is a light RP server I can remember times spending 30-45 minutes talking to people with huge bounties. They always had stories and such it was nice.  I pardoned alot of people back then for simply trying to RP, didnt have to be great.  Im not really sure how people are equating trying to RP to a job, thats the entire purpose of the server. To run and gun and at the end of the day try and RP your charges and get some banter with cops.  Now its just "im reporting you" , "you're gonna get demoted", and shit similar.   Used to be if someone didnt want to RP they would just go AFK and let themselves go to jail. Now is all about insults and slander.  Cops get tired of the toxicity from people and deal with them harshly, which in turn leads to more toxicity.  While I dont expect people to be boss at RP, it would certainly help if people at least half ass attempted.  

I equated having to walk around on eggshells to being a job. I never said or implied that RP was a job. There was a reason why a lot of people left the APD during the rain of Durga and such. I also find it priceless that most people glossed over Oliva's post about Paratus thinking that the APD rules were too complex and that rules were more generalized at his request... 

It kinda lets you know that even Paratus doesn't want a hardcore RP APD.  That he just wants people to have fun 

Edited by Psycosis

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Psycosis said:

I equated having to walk around on eggshells to being a job. I never said or implied that RP was a job. There was a reason why a lot of people left the APD during the rain of Durga and such. I also find it priceless that most people glossed over Oliva's post about Paratus thinking that the APD rules were too complex and that rules were more generalized at his request... 

It kinda lets you know that even Paratus doesn't want a hardcore RP APD.  That he just wants people to have fun 

Yup he disliked playing cop because it was overly complicated and not fun and expressed as much from what I heard.

People can say what they want but at the end of the day he built and owns Asylum and if he wanted heavy RP from APD and/or civs he'd have made it clear.

However all indications are the opposite because it's not fun for most of the players here. If they wanted heavy RP they would join no pixel and those type of heavy RP communities. Durga and his rules are never coming back nor is Asylum from three years ago.

Edited by Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz
Psycosis likes this

Share this post


Link to post

As stated before RP is a 2 way thing. I'm a P3 cop and as far as I am aware I am not the worst roleplayer you can imagine. The problem I find mostly is that Rebels over 100 k don't bother roleplaying, since they just use  the TBC or they are like, I am gonna get a 30 k ticket anyway if I do for 10 min and wont pay that anyway so just send me to jail already.  (Side note : don't camp your little house and get lethaled, in my opinion that's  one of the most weak forms of RP)

Suggestion for cops  vs rebels:

IF a rebel rp's over a 100 k bounty or whatever, even when they shot some cops or something but their rp is decent-good throw a pardon in there, or like a 5k ticket or something. They will feel that good RP can be very rewarding. If you're a cop who is in the APD strictly for money you can fuck off in my opinion. When I was a cadet I saw an officer after roleplaying for +- 20 mins (I was sitting there learning ;) ), pardon a 350 k bounty and the guy was so happy and I was loving it.

Suggestion for rebels :

If you get arrested at bank or whatever, don't be like just send me, or play music/ refuse to talk I know for p3 there are alot of good/charming cops who will definitly appreciate a good story @Lucky  @Mahdizzle @livernuts, and Mickey Mouse (IDK who you are but you are an amazing roleplayer/person #PlutoWhereAreYou?) (these are 4 prime examples I love to play with, there are obviously more).

Suggestion for Bounty Hunters :

If you decide to down a cop/abuse your BH license, that's basically an agreement to abuse it so the officer has the right to take it but read the part below.

Suggestion for cops vs Bounty Hunters :

Ask them why they shot the cop, and if they make a good story for it you don't have to take their bounty hunter license. Imagine the bounty hunter license being a 6.5 k ticket, if they RP well enough for it, they don't need to pay/lose their license/money. If they don't take that. (multiple bounty hunter license abuses should result in taking the license obviously).

 

Edited by wollie35
Mahdizzle likes this

Share this post


Link to post
36 minutes ago, wollie35 said:

As stated before RP is a 2 way thing. I'm a P3 cop and as far as I am aware I am not the worst roleplayer you can imagine. The problem I find mostly is that Rebels over 100 k don't bother roleplaying, since they just use  the TBC or they are like, I am gonna get a 30 k ticket anyway if I do for 10 min and wont pay that anyway so just send me to jail already.  

Heres why I dont care about RPing with that big of a ticket. I know that I wont get pardoned, and I wont pay that 50% reduced ticket. Som me trying to RP for 10-20 min is a waste of time. If I just get jailed straight up, I will get out of jail 10-20 faster, meaning I get to play again faster

Sheriff Rick Grimes likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Budbringer said:

Heres why I dont care about RPing with that big of a ticket. I know that I wont get pardoned, and I wont pay that 50% reduced ticket. Som me trying to RP for 10-20 min is a waste of time. If I just get jailed straight up, I will get out of jail 10-20 faster, meaning I get to play again faster

I am aware of that as i stated

Spoiler
Quote

Suggestion for cops  vs rebels:

IF a rebel rp's over a 100 k bounty or whatever, even when they shot some cops or something but their rp is decent-good throw a pardon in there, or like a 5k ticket or something. They will feel that good RP can be very rewarding. If you're a cop who is in the APD strictly for money you can fuck off in my opinion. When I was a cadet I saw an officer after roleplaying for +- 20 mins (I was sitting there learning ;) ), pardon a 350 k bounty and the guy was so happy and I was loving it.

 

cops just don't seem to pardon/give low tickets to people over +- 80 k, wich is a shame.

Share this post


Link to post

I honestly don't even RP with the cops because it's just fucking AWFUL, I try to kill/avoid and kidnap them as much as possible. Then if I finally do get caught I just alt tab out and do something else because I'm going to get a full ticket anyway. Or even better when it's a higher up and they want to give you a 50% increase because they are being a salty fuck. In other words, cops come to Kavala guns blazing, try to down everyone and usually get fucked. Then go on a leathal spree which results in all of us getting pardons and them leaving or them getting shit on again and leaving. Hell sometimes when cops come to Kavala I just log off or stand in the square doing nothing until they leave.

SnowFlake likes this

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...