S3 - ĊøЯë Gang - Recruitment

- JOIN ĊøЯë TODAY -

[About us]

CoRe is a group of experienced and semi-new Arma 3 players. We are all about having the best experience possible on Altis. While we focus on making money, we also love fighting.

The APD is the biggest gang on Asylum & we must prevent them from being successful! Money isn't an option. We will do what ever it takes to win a fight. 

We are more than just a gang, we are a family. Here in CoRe there is no disrespect nor rudeness within the family. Keep that shit for the battlefield. 

We are currently reconstructing the gang, brick by brick, gun by gun.

TeamSpeak: Coalition.Teamspeak3.Com

[Requirements]

Knowledge of the Asylum Servers and Rules.

Respectful & Loyal.

Must be willing to help.

Financially Stable.

17+ [Some Exceptions]

Teamspeak & Mic.

100% Understanding of the command "Clears Comms"

[Application Format]

In Game Name:

Arma 3 Hours:

Previous Gangs:

Amount of cash in the bank:

Why do you want to join CoRe:

How many hours weekly do you play:

Have you played with anyone in CoRe:

What is you preferred roll (Bank,Fed,Drug Runs,Fighting,etc):

[Current Roster]

OG:

RedRum

NewYork

Sweet

SaintsOne

Recker

Warlords:

Katsa

Royal Reggie

Thugs:

AlexHerrera

Bandaid

Billy Goat

Blake

Capt. Jack

Cojos

Dead-Nation

Garrett

HayGali

Jack

Kent

Ksteele

LittleCrazyFreak

Malakie

NightShade

Papa A$AP

Phillips 

Piper

Previent

ReplayBro

Ronny

Ryan Trump

SkyHigh

SoBlowed

Squach

TripleX

Xwarrior

Yoda

Recruits Will Not Be Shown

Edited by NewYork718
sakha, Dally, : ) and 7 others like this

In Game Name: Daniel

Arma 3 Hours: 220

Previous Gangs: Never had one

Amount of cash in the bank: 20k

Why do you want to join CoRe: I need a family or a team of people to do amazing things. Friends say hello to when I log on, then do a nice heroine run. I would do anything for my team and have loads of fun. Mostly all my friends die and get angry and leave and they are bad and dont know anything about the game. I need someone smart, fun, and that knows how to not rage quit every time you die. Yesterday i died with like 20k worth of stuff I moved on and delt with it because I know i can make money. Also i need friends to help me out so im not alone doing raids or robberys, just some company.

How many hours weekly do you play: I have played 110 hours these past 2 weeks. Im starting to play this game alot more.

Have you played with anyone in CoRe: Im pretty sure we say hi and then never talk again but I atleast said a word the them :/ I think they forgot me.

What is your preferred roll (Bank, Fed, Drug Runs, Fighting, etc.): I like robbing banks, doing drug runs, and fighting. I dont know what a fed is though, excuse me for not knowing.

Edited by Daniel Avital
10 hours ago, Daniel Avital said:

In Game Name: Daniel

Arma 3 Hours: 220

Previous Gangs: Never had one

Amount of cash in the bank: 20k

Why do you want to join CoRe: I need a family or a team of people to do amazing things. Friends say hello to when I log on, then do a nice heroine run. I would do anything for my team and have loads of fun. Mostly all my friends die and get angry and leave and they are bad and dont know anything about the game. I need someone smart, fun, and that knows how to not rage quit every time you die. Yesterday i died with like 20k worth of stuff I moved on and delt with it because I know i can make money. Also i need friends to help me out so im not alone doing raids or robberys, just some company.

How many hours weekly do you play: I have played 110 hours these past 2 weeks. Im starting to play this game alot more.

Have you played with anyone in CoRe: Im pretty sure we say hi and then never talk again but I atleast said a word the them :/ I think they forgot me.

What is your preferred roll (Bank, Fed, Drug Runs, Fighting, etc.): I like robbing banks, doing drug runs, and fighting. I dont know what a fed is though, excuse me for not knowing.

Accepted  

In Game Name: Pedro Ribeiro

Arma 3 Hours: 300

Previous Gangs: Uninvited, Menendez Cartel, FSA

Amount of cash in the bank: 500k

Why do you want to join CoRe: I need a gang

How many hours weekly do you play: 20-30

Have you played with anyone in CoRe: yes, Yoda

What is you preferred roll (Bank,Fed,Drug Runs,Fighting,etc): Drug Runs + Fighting

Edited by Lib514
1 hour ago, Lib514 said:

In Game Name: Pedro Ribeiro

Arma 3 Hours: 300

Previous Gangs: Uninvited, Menendez Cartel, FSA

Amount of cash in the bank: 500k

Why do you want to join CoRe: I need a gang

How many hours weekly do you play: 20-30

Have you played with anyone in CoRe: yes, Yoda

What is you preferred roll (Bank,Fed,Drug Runs,Fighting,etc): Drug Runs + Fighting

There should be someone on later tomorrow to Take care of you. Sorry for the wait..

In Game Name: CHESTA

Arma 3 Hours: 2k

Previous Gangs: Prime (they sucked)

Amount of cash in the bank: 990k

Why do you want to join CoRe: i left stellar and need a outstanding gang full of veteran players

How many hours weekly do you play: all of them

Have you played with anyone in CoRe: No, but ive split all your wigs at cartels

What is you preferred roll (Bank,Fed,Drug Runs,Fighting,etc): Image result for roll

Edited by Chester GoldPenis

In Game Name: scream

Arma 3 Hours: 13k

Previous Gangs: I was in prime, that gang sucked.

Amount of cash in the bank: I sold my IRL house so that I could buy money whenever I want.

Why do you want to join CoRe: I want to fight cartels all day. This is my life, I forfeited my $7000 scholarship to go pro in Altis Life.

How many hours weekly do you play: 174 hrs

Have you played with anyone in CoRe: No, but I'm a huge fan. Really liked you guys in the star wars movie.

What is you preferred roll (Bank,Fed,Drug Runs,Fighting,etc): soft-white-bread-rolls-18162407.jpg

Blake. likes this

In Game Name: DedZed

Arma 3 Hours: 216

Previous Gangs: Babushka family in A3l

Amount of cash in the bank: 130k

Why do you want to join CoRe: I'm looking for a solid group of friendly players. I'm greenish but don't need to be carried, looking for some people to call family. 

How many hours weekly do you play:20+

Have you played with anyone in CoRe: No

What is you preferred roll (Bank,Fed,Drug Runs,Fighting,etc): Fighting, Drug Runs

Edited by DedZed
Blake. and Royal like this

In Game Name:Ades

Arma 3 Hours: https://gyazo.com/a7fde2ff7eaa3d96d841c96a85a2a47f

Previous Gangs:Tribal,White-Out

Amount of cash in the bank:70k, bought a house on saturday and I haven't been making money lately

Why do you want to join CoRe: I want to join CoRe because my server 1 gang disbanded and the new gang is being cunts about letting me in for no reason. I need some new people to play with and I can be a valuable asset to your gang.

How many hours weekly do you play:25+

Have you played with anyone in CoRe: No, I'm from server 1

What is you preferred roll (Bank,Fed,Drug Runs,Fighting,etc): Fighting Cartels, Drug Runs(Meth), and doing the bank.

Edited by Ades
Blake. likes this

In Game Name: Xxplosive 

Arma 3 Hours: 1338 

Previous Gangs: Ive been in previous gangs but its been a while.

Amount of cash in the bank: My bank constantly goes up and down from buying constant rebel. Stays above 100k 

Why do you want to join CoRe: Looking 4 a fun loyal family but i intend on getting some frags and making bank 4 me and the team.

How many hours weekly do you play:I try to play whenever i can but i also have a life to attend to i estimate 35+.

Have you played with anyone in CoRe: Met plenty of ppl so im not really sure.

What is you preferred roll (Bank,Fed,Drug Runs,Fighting,etc): i enjoy fighting mostly gunplay is something i love to take pride in but i also dont mind doing drug runs. 

Royal, CoReSweet and Blake. like this
On 5/17/2017 at 0:14 AM, DedZed said:

In Game Name: DedZed

Arma 3 Hours: 216

Previous Gangs: Babushka family in A3l

Amount of cash in the bank: 130k

Why do you want to join CoRe: I'm looking for a solid group of friendly players. I'm greenish but don't need to be carried, looking for some people to call family. 

How many hours weekly do you play:20+

Have you played with anyone in CoRe: No

What is you preferred roll (Bank,Fed,Drug Runs,Fighting,etc): Fighting, Drug Runs

Accepted

CoReSweet likes this
On 5/18/2017 at 6:23 PM, Xxplosive420 said:

In Game Name: Xxplosive 

Arma 3 Hours: 1338 

Previous Gangs: Ive been in previous gangs but its been a while.

Amount of cash in the bank: My bank constantly goes up and down from buying constant rebel. Stays above 100k 

Why do you want to join CoRe: Looking 4 a fun loyal family but i intend on getting some frags and making bank 4 me and the team.

How many hours weekly do you play:I try to play whenever i can but i also have a life to attend to i estimate 35+.

Have you played with anyone in CoRe: Met plenty of ppl so im not really sure.

What is you preferred roll (Bank,Fed,Drug Runs,Fighting,etc): i enjoy fighting mostly gunplay is something i love to take pride in but i also dont mind doing drug runs. 

Accepted

CoReSweet likes this