- Arma 3 Hours? :

- Previous Gangs : 

- Who can vouch for you? :

*IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO POST YOUR APPLICATION HERE, YOU CAN SEND ME A PM*

Roster:

Warlord: General Baked Potatoes, Scrapppy, HYP9R

Captain: Bishop

Enforcer: Hayden Dixon, Space,  GhostShot, Vortex

Thug: Echol, Calix, Osha, TheNotorious, Water, Lochlain, cHIP oTLE, Rugged, Zeynig, tb

TRIALS NOT LISTED!

Edited by HunnarisHere
Edit

Name: Lochlain

Australian(AEST), but flexible with time on server.

Police rank - Constable

Arma 3 hours (70% on Asylum rest Wasteland/KOTH) : https://gyazo.com/5f9c497b441a8513217182d27135c0bf

Financially Stable: 1 Mill Cap/ 360k Prestige
House: https://gyazo.com/9d47b4f6765d34be26b593c5d88f4499

My gang tribal has just disbanded from server 1 and Im looking for a new gang. I have played on Asylum for about 2-3 years so I understand the skill and experience needed for Feds and Cartels. I took a long break from arma because my computer was not keeping up with the performance needed for all situations that would come across in Taking cartels and robbing feds. Now that I have built a new computer I have been getting back into arma asylum. Although when I previously played the prison was in a different location and there was no altis bank so my knowledge of those are not as advanced as Cartels and feds but I am a quick learner. Preferred rifle Mk18 ABR, ARCO

Previous gangs :

tribal, Animal Style, Easy Company, and small gangs that cease to exist now.

Im just looking for a gang that can provide the rebel and/or bounty life on asylum like robbing feds and taking cartels. I feel like this gang would give me the skills to achieve a more skilled play.

3 minutes ago, Glass of Water said:

- In-game name : Glass of Water

- Timezone : EST

- Arma 3 Hours? : 700

- Previous Gangs : Tribal, Quantum, 

- Why should we accept you? : cuz im the best

Just now, LochlainW said:

Name: Lochlain

Australian(AEST), but flexible with time on server.

Police rank - Constable

Arma 3 hours (70% on Asylum rest Wasteland/KOTH) : https://gyazo.com/5f9c497b441a8513217182d27135c0bf

Financially Stable: 1 Mill Cap/ 360k Prestige
House: https://gyazo.com/9d47b4f6765d34be26b593c5d88f4499

My gang tribal has just disbanded from server 1 and Im looking for a new gang. I have played on Asylum for about 2-3 years so I understand the skill and experience needed for Feds and Cartels. I took a long break from arma because my computer was not keeping up with the performance needed for all situations that would come across in Taking cartels and robbing feds. Now that I have built a new computer I have been getting back into arma asylum. Although when I previously played the prison was in a different location and there was no altis bank so my knowledge of those are not as advanced as Cartels and feds but I am a quick learner. Preferred rifle Mk18 ABR, ARCO

Previous gangs :

tribal, Animal Style, Easy Company, and small gangs that cease to exist now.

Im just looking for a gang that can provide the rebel and/or bounty life on asylum like robbing feds and taking cartels. I feel like this gang would give me the skills to achieve a more skilled play.

Both Accepted for trial, I will pm the teamspeak.

Just now, Thomas Blinder said:

- In-game name : Tb :)

- Timezone : EST

- Arma 3 Hours? : 1700

- Previous Gangs :  The Dogs, Primitive, Rodents (aka cancer)

- Why should we accept you? : ghostshot reccomended me and also i have an extreme knowledge of cartels

+1

45 minutes ago, MoonShine said:

- In-game name : Moon Shine

- Timezone : Eastern

- Arma 3 Hours? :1100

- Previous Gangs : Mongols,Maniacal

- Why should we accept you? : I am a very chill player that loves to fight cartels. You guys seem to be an organized gang and would like to show you guys my full potential.

Accepted, Pming ts