To the Vets of Asylum: RP Ideas with New Players

On 1/26/2016 at 4:54 AM, Padrinos said:

I often meet new players when I ride around on my quad and hit the mines. Fun to hear their excitement when you give them a car or grind a load of stuff and let them sell it all. Great ideas here. I like the flatbed gas station robberies with new players. So much fun

Yeah, we send out poor Pad when scripters are hacking in landmines.

My first day on this server i spawned in Kavala, got my first quad a back pack. Drove up to the weed field, gathered a good trunk full, almost my bag, then it happened, 5+ apd comes all come up yelling and and telling my hands up, so i hop on my quad and mow like 4 of em down, last guy got me, processed and what not.  Then it happened, somewhere in my overly intoxicated mind, a spark turned into a wild fire, the urge to reap bloodshed by quad in kavala was born. Seeing bodies fly like rag dolls, racking up my bounty, a true rebel right? Eyes glowing red with the urge to kill, i set my eyes on one last target, Nighteyes. I drove a bit up the road turned around and shot full speed, at this poor random civilian just trying to have fun playing his game. I lined it up perfect, direct hit. Mr Nighteyes dead on the ground. My Kavala troll blood boiling. I looked into the air lifted my arms and said, "Kavala i am the new......" [Kitty- Vdm 3 day Nighteyes]. My self acclaimed title of King of Kavala was stripped, by that poor poor civ. Stood up with rage, my lady asked whats wrong, i turned, looked her straight in the eyes, and...

crying-waterfalls.gif

Edited by Carpet Muncher
i tend to forget my words when i drink.
17 hours ago, Carpet Muncher said:

My first day on this server i spawned in Kavala, got my first quad a back pack. Drove up to the weed field, gathered a good trunk full, almost my bag, then it happened, 5+ apd comes all come up yelling and and telling my hands up, so i hop on my quad and mow like 4 of em down, last guy got me, processed and what not.  Then it happened, somewhere in my overly intoxicated mind, a spark turned into a wild fire, the urge to reap bloodshed by quad in kavala was born. Seeing bodies fly like rag dolls, racking up my bounty, a true rebel right? Eyes glowing red with the urge to kill, i set my eyes on one last target, Nighteyes. I drove a bit up the road turned around and shot full speed, at this poor random civilian just trying to have fun playing his game. I lined it up perfect, direct hit. Mr Nighteyes dead on the ground. My Kavala troll blood boiling. I looked into the air lifted my arms and said, "Kavala i am the new......" [Kitty- Vdm 3 day Nighteyes]. My self acclaimed title of King of Kavala was stripped, by that poor poor civ. Stood up with rage, my lady asked whats wrong, i turned, looked her straight in the eyes, and...

crying-waterfalls.gif

I think we all started off like this.

On 1/30/2016 at 3:50 AM, Carpet Muncher said:

crying-waterfalls.gif

how drunk were you when you wrote this because sir, you are a genius

5. Wait for a dark and stormy night with heavy rainfall.

Find a Newb. I'm talking about a noob in life- like a gullible tender Catholic priest fuckmeat 12 year old.

Extend your knowledge to help them figure out asylum.

Remember to speak creepily and under your breath- every once in a while saying like, "no master! I will! Don't hurt me!"

Lead this little noob to a dark secluded area. Tell him there is money and a gun underneath a floor or rock. He needs to lay down to find it.

When he is laying down chant your ritual pray to Satan and sacrifice him. 

Then, find a police officer and say, at first softly, "oh detective" -let a moment pass- then with sharp but gradual increase in volume and intensity "DeeeeeTeeeeecctiiiiiive!!!"

the police officer acknowledges you. You willingly go into custody. They will charge you with murder, but you bargain to show them the other bodies if you can stay the death penalty.

lead detective to remote location.

have delivery boy bring box to same location.

address the package to the detective.

he doesn't know what's in the box

he want to know what's in the fucking box

john doe (you) has the upper hand.

detective opens box 

his own dick is in the box

he kills you for cutting his dick off

the ritual is complete and now you are living it up doing Coke and whores in hell with the devil.

Edited by Mr9mm

Get a car, right? and a gun.

Nothing fancy, just a hatchback, rook, and a backpack. Civ shit.

But to this fucking noob you are going to pick up its going to look like a puff daddy video.

you drive out of town

all while lecture this noob on how things are and how he can become fucking sick like you

"...but there's cost to it all, you know? The lifestyle takes from you. It's just blood in blood out every single day, every single night... blood in blood out."

you pull into a dark and quiet wooded area just off the road.

you get out of the car-headlights still shinning forward

you walk in front of the car in the light

you place a rook 9mm and all your ammo for it.

you tell the noob he is going to need this from now on

he picks up the gun "WOW thanks, I've never had a gun :D" (stupid fucking noob)

then you stare him down- this is important- you can't break silence first.

you , stationary, staring, await him to speak.

the noob gets uncomfortable and inquires 

you draw in a deep breath "...blood in, blood out. I need you to kill me xXx420FapTartxXx"

he hesitates and initially resists, but then you draw your gun on him

"Kill me! Or I have to kill you!!! YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT IT TAKES FROM YOU!!!"

eventually you convince him he will die and he will shoot you

but when he searches your body he will find no bullets

and your soul will finally rest in peace as you pass your wretched criminal karma like some kind of virus transferred to this unknowing noob through a bizarre suicide ritual.

and then when you become reincarnated you shall have a blank slate, a free spirit- tied to no past- and capable of infinite futures.

Yay unto thee

Edited by Mr9mm
On 1/26/2016 at 10:19 AM, Goldberg Attorney at Law said:

This thread is mainly about brainstorming RP ideas that can be fun for both veteran players and new players to the server.  Please feel free to share any RP ideas that you have that others may find fun or interesting.

To the Vets and experienced players on Asylum:  

Feel free to share your ideas below.  I have a lot of fun with it and you and your gang/group can too!

I like when Larry and Inq go on medic and get pistol bangers to shoot each other! It's the best RP fun yet! :P 

FAM lmaooo