Warriors {W} Gang Recruitment (S4 & S5)

Gman

In Game Name:

Length of time playing Arma/Altis Life in hours (steam screenshot):

Server previously played on (if any):

Amount of time on the Aslyum servers:

Have you been banned before? (If so give the reason why):

On a scale of 1-10 how good are you at RP?:

On a scal of 1-10 how good are you at working with others?

Reason for Application to Warriors (50 word minimum):

What can you bring to {W}:

In Game Name: Dick Drizzle

Length of time playing Arma/Altis Life in hours (steam screenshot): https://gyazo.com/aade094ec574f9d4d08fdc5047320b43

Server previously played on (if any): 2 and 3

Amount of time on the Aslyum servers: 360+

Have you been banned before? (If so give the reason why): Yes, bounty hunter exploiting.

On a scale of 1-10 how good are you at RP?: 9

On a scal of 1-10 how good are you at working with others? 10

Reason for Application to Warriors (50 word minimum): I've spent a lot of time messing around on asylum servers but also learning how they work and the plenty of player versus player aspect of the servers. I'd like to participate in more player versus player scenarios while role playing during my time on the Asylum servers. Also to become a better player during gang turf or cartel fights.

What can you bring to {W}: I can try to learn how the gang works to better myself as a member and to help progress us in gang goals. I am financially stable and can help others get that way. I also have a bit of experience with cartel fights that could be of use.

In Game Name: Juan Snow

Length of time playing Arma/Altis Life in hours (steam screenshot):379 on ArmA3, 260 on ArmA2, 337 on DayZhttps://gyazo.com/dc332ab09c1ceeaf34cde57c6285e15b

Server previously played on (if any):Primarily Asylum, stopped for almost a year

Amount of time on the Aslyum servers:Over 100 on Asylum, some on various other servers

Have you been banned before? (If so give the reason why): Nope

On a scale of 1-10 how good are you at RP?: 7, Trying to improve

On a scal of 1-10 how good are you at working with others? 9

Reason for Application to Warriors (50 word minimum): I've been looking for a reliable group to do drug runs, robberies, and other jobs with. I've always had to play either with random people, or an inexperienced friend, or by myself, it's not nearly as fun or profitable, I'd much rather have a group I can trust. I don't have much money anymore but I'm fine with using cheap gear.

What can you bring to {W}: I'm a good pilot, I'm pretty good at combat, and I'll have a new rig soon so I will have much better FPS, I work well as a team, and have a decent amount of military knowledge.

In Game Name: Mako 31

Length of time playing Arma/Altis Life in hours (steam screenshot): 700 hrs

http://gyazo.com/2d1b6b1ef87acf4ed190e32edb91b83d

Server previously played on (if any): arma 2: jggaming and rise gaming, domination. arma 3: rgn and gsn. Viper gaming.

Amount of time on the Aslyum servers: 175 hrs

Have you been banned before? (If so give the reason why): no

On a scale of 1-10 how good are you at RP?: 10

On a scal of 1-10 how good are you at working with others? 10

Reason for Application to Warriors (50 word minimum):

Like the name. Need a gang to join. I got good skills and experience that I like to bring to the table.

What can you bring to {W}: I am a excellent pilot. I am a good shot. I good at stealth and dodging people and bullets. I know how to make money all ways. I have a house.

• 2 years later...

In Game Name: Turtle

Length of time playing Arma/Altis Life in hours (steam screenshot): https://gyazo.com/4252582c8b031547b80ddf32ebc0350a

Server previously played on (if any): Last played on Server 1 if I remember

Amount of time on the Aslyum servers: 500-600 hours

Have you been banned before? (If so give the reason why): 3 times because twice of duping and once for a racial slur.

On a scale of 1-10 how good are you at RP?: 7

On a scal of 1-10 how good are you at working with others? 8

Reason for Application to Warriors (50 word minimum): I can bring my cancerous self into this group to help with getting money and just robbing places, and my shooting skills would help out because if you need a sharpshooter I can be that guy.

What can you bring to {W}: Shooting skill and tactics.