1 minute ago, Philv2.0 said:

Suggesting we add required playtime within the 90 days to keep premium houses. Maybe an hour or two? You shouldn't just be able to login every 2 months for 2 minutes and sync to keep premium property. Unfair to other players that could be using it. @Gnashes

Good luck getting that approved lol..

13 minutes ago, Philv2.0 said:

Suggesting we add required playtime within the 90 days to keep premium houses. Maybe an hour or two? You shouldn't just be able to login every 2 months for 2 minutes and sync to keep premium property. Unfair to other players that could be using it. @Gnashes

It's a good idea but i don't see it happening

18 minutes ago, Philv2.0 said:

Gnashes said in some post, (will look for it), that he considered shortening the 90 days.

Edited by Gen. Henry Arnold

+1 while i like the housing system i agree that it's pretty flawed still. This would help get a lot of premium property back on the market but i wonder how the admins would monitor playtime to that level. I know nothing about what info they do get tho nor do i know anything about coding so for all i know it wouldn't be that difficult. If it's possible to implement i think a 2-3 hours every 90 days would help a lot. Being able to perpetually hoard prime real estate without actually playing is problematic to any new players.

Philv2.0 and Mutiny like this
24 minutes ago, fujitsu said:

+1 while i like the housing system i agree that it's pretty flawed still. This would help get a lot of premium property back on the market but i wonder how the admins would monitor playtime to that level. I know nothing about what info they do get tho nor do i know anything about coding so for all i know it wouldn't be that difficult. If it's possible to implement i think a 2-3 hours every 90 days would help a lot. Being able to perpetually hoard prime real estate without actually playing is problematic to any new players.

I know how to code and that'd be somewhat difficult.

Just now, Manolo said:

Well if you spent the time to get properties and get large storage containers and fill them with goodies.

It would be kinda shitty if the houses disappeared quickly and some people like to take breaks. 

From my personal experience I had a house disappear in 60 days

People say 90 days

It is 90 days according to devs and now updated on the wiki

@Manolo if you spent the time to get the supplies and the crates, but go offline for months at a time only logging in every few weeks for a minute to hold onto that stuff you are not actually playing the game and do not need aforementioned stuff. You are only hogging real estate and keeping people who are active from better enjoying their experience. I am not sympathetic to people who are inactive but hoarding their stuff, because if that's the case you're not around often enough to justify that property not being available to other people. If you are logged in for a couple hours every couple months then you're actually playing the game and this is a moot point for you. If you want to take a break for more than three months you might want to consider putting your assets back into in game cash, doing anything else is locking up valuable real estate for over a quarter of a year, and im sorry but thats unacceptable regardless of the 1.7mil (high end example) you paid for that house, you arent using it.

Edited by fujitsu
Philv2.0 likes this

And plenty of other people dont like the way it is now, else there wouldn't be so many posts like this. The system is flawed, not terribly flawed but still it needs some work. 45 days sounds like a great start, not sympathetic to trying to take multiple month breaks and still hoard all their stuff, sorry. 90 days with no playtime limit gets what we have now, 99% of all worthwhile houses owns in perpetuity and the housing prices inflated beyond belief. Forcing houses back onto the market helps prices and helps new players. Frankly i could give a damn less about you 2+ year players as you have everything you should ever need. Unless of course you dont want any new players, or you want to keep chasing them away as soon as they join with the toxic RDM/VDMing of newspawns, the inability to acquire property that aides in the development of new player or gangs, and the fact the 80% of the community is over 1 year old therefore so well established that the newbies get zero chance. The veterans need to be aware that your status ruins the game for newbies and it starts with the fact that you own all good gang turfs, all good production house, EVERY GOD DAMN SHED!...

Edited by fujitsu
Philv2.0 likes this
Just now, drex said:

why it makes it so houses pop up for sale yet the person who goes inactive doesn't loose everything 

People have lives, shit comes up and you can't play for a month, why be fucked out of prime property because of real life issues? The system is flawed, but the 90 days is appropriate.

@Cobra so long as your active and playing the game thats a completely valid tactic, if you are one of the players who is never actually on but hoards the owned houses by logging once every few weeks for a couple of minutes then you are abusing the housing system and hurting gameplay for everyone else.

Edited by fujitsu