4 hours ago, SteadyParkinsons said:

In-game name – SteadyParkinsons

Age - 28

Timezone – NA 

Screenshot of Arma 3 hours - https://imgur.com/a/3MIAPlW

Bank Balance - $3.8mil

Previous Gangs (if any) – Anvil Industries, Q19

APD/AFD Rank (if any) – AFD EMT

Can anyone in the gang vouch for you? – pablosexcobar, John Gotti; Used to farm tons of fungi for them while they went and paid you to process.

Denied. Thank you for applying.

In-game name - MegaToadStoney

Age - 23

Timezone - EST

Screenshot of Arma 3 hours - At work currently  but its at 650+ hours  arma 2 over 1000 hrs.

Bank Balance - 1m currently with everything i need purchased.

Previous Gangs (if any) - Taliban, Men of Mayhem, spartans, space force(trial)

APD/AFD Rank (if any) - EMT

Can anyone in the gang vouch for you? - sadly I don’t know many people.

Knowledgable of all aspects of the game. Mature and chill guy. Looking to have a well versed group of people to play with and take cartels. 

9 hours ago, Aristant said:

In-game name - MegaToadStoney

Age - 23

Timezone - EST

Screenshot of Arma 3 hours - At work currently  but its at 650+ hours  arma 2 over 1000 hrs.

Bank Balance - 1m currently with everything i need purchased.

Previous Gangs (if any) - Taliban, Men of Mayhem, spartans, space force(trial)

APD/AFD Rank (if any) - EMT

Can anyone in the gang vouch for you? - sadly I don’t know many people.

Knowledgable of all aspects of the game. Mature and chill guy. Looking to have a well versed group of people to play with and take cartels. 

Denied. We are looking for more experienced players at the moment. Best of luck finding a gang

In-game name -Maverick

Age - 16

Timezone - CST

Screenshot of Arma 3 hours - https://gyazo.com/2bb592a0a93754f6a17f2d8cac58db0f

Bank Balance -1.3 mil

Previous Gangs (if any) -Saucy,Dogwater,Ruckus,Floppylobsters,DH

APD/AFD Rank (if any) -EMT

Can anyone in the gang vouch for you? -No

(Ps this is not a troll i am actually looking to join IMP)

Why you should accept me , i am good at pvp i have good knowledge of the server and ways to make money i am willing to learn more things to make me a better team player 

if accepted please message me at Maverick#5956 on discord

3 hours ago, ShotsFired Gaming said:

In-game name -Maverick

Age - 16

Timezone - CST

Screenshot of Arma 3 hours - https://gyazo.com/2bb592a0a93754f6a17f2d8cac58db0f

Bank Balance -1.3 mil

Previous Gangs (if any) -Saucy,Dogwater,Ruckus,Floppylobsters,DH

APD/AFD Rank (if any) -EMT

Can anyone in the gang vouch for you? -No

(Ps this is not a troll i am actually looking to join IMP)

Why you should accept me , i am good at pvp i have good knowledge of the server and ways to make money i am willing to learn more things to make me a better team player 

if accepted please message me at Maverick#5956 on discord

Denied. Sorry, we are currently limited as we have a lot of active members. Good luck in finding a gang. 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It is time for Imperium to start anew and use simple, more open recruitment methods. The modern arma moves quickly and so we must adapt.

From now on, you may simply write a message here requesting an invite to the gang, and I will accept it. As long as we get along nicely, you should be just fine.

We have some experienced members still, that have played for many years and have mastered the core of this game. We are happy to teach newer players, as long as they are happy to learn.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

In-Game Name: Pickle

Timezone: Central

Hours: 1,617: Asylum Hours: Says I have 500 but played before hours were recorded so probably close to 1000.

Previous Gangs: Power Puff Girls, Q19, Lawless, Y33T Nation, there were some other ones too just cant remember the names.

APD rank: None

Asylum Net worth: 21.8 mil

Why should we accept you?  - I am a good and active player, I know the cartel callouts, and I give out good coms. Very Experienced with Asylum. Whether it is doing cartels, robbing banks, or making money I am experienced in all portions. Easy to get along with, and ultimately just here to have fun. 

6 hours ago, Pickle176 said:

Hours: 1,617: Asylum Hours: Says I have 500 but played before hours were recorded so probably close to 1000.

Previous Gangs: Power Puff Girls, Q19, Lawless, Y33T Nation, there were some other ones too just cant remember the names.

Why should we accept you?  - I am a good and active player, I know the cartel callouts, and I give out good coms. Very Experienced with Asylum. Whether it is doing cartels, robbing banks, or making money I am experienced in all portions. Easy to get along with, and ultimately just here to have fun. 

We currently don't use an application format, but I like the dedication.

Accepted

Sp0on likes this
2 hours ago, Applenola said:

Why should we accept you?  -I am an very active, good at pvp, have resources to pvp, and this is the only gang that actually does stuff on the server. I want to make money through events and pvp which not many gangs do because of a lack of players and skill.

was nice having you. sorry we arent very active @Defragmentsi can vouch for gumbo. He was in crimson we just dont play much anymore

Sp0on likes this
On 6/18/2023 at 12:48 PM, Pickle176 said:

+1 

Looking to link up with y'all and actually do something productive rather than sit on my ass.  Or go into fights expecting backup only to not have any or no motivation to fight.  

Hours: 3307.6 at the moment.

Reason?: Haven't had any issues with y'all and I need a change.  Recently came back from a hiatus from Arma and looking for consistency.

Edited by Desert Hawk
3 hours ago, Desert Hawk said:

Looking to link up with y'all and actually do something productive rather than sit on my ass.  Or go into fights expecting backup only to not have any or no motivation to fight.  

Hours: 3307.6 at the moment.

Reason?: Haven't had any issues with y'all and I need a change.  Recently came back from a hiatus from Arma and looking for consistency.

+1