Imperium Recruitment [Server 1] [CLOSED]

On 28/05/2017 at 5:47 AM, Aidan Dowdle said:

In-game name - Aidan Dowdle

Age - 16

Timezone - central

Screenshot of Arma 3 hours - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=934444341

Previous gangs - Tanoa Take Overs

APD rank (if any) - none

Why should we accept you? - because I am looking to be in a group of people that know what they are doing and I like to work together with people and I am a good shot

18 hours ago, swatguy17 said:

Swatguy17

Eastern Timezone(New York)

https://gyazo.com/f07c83713f3e9d8a481115f262ef849d

APD: Constable

Previous Gangs: None, Small gang with my friends on server 2

I've met you guys before and ill like to join your gang. I am fairly active and need a gang to run drugs with. I am good with working in a team and keeping tac comms, I am also good at combat.

Denied

23 hours ago, Thomas Blinder said:

In-game name - Tb :")

Age - 17

Timezone - EST

Screenshot of Arma 3 hours - https://gyazo.com/249216ed3cfd4dd7378dee557ee62b9b

Previous gangs - Shield Primitive Universal Victrious

APD rank (if any) - Cadet

Why should we accept you? - Im a hell of a shot, Not aids, Understand tac comms and when they are used, learn from other peoples and my own mistakes, some what good flyer, I love to fight cartels which is the main reason i play asylum, also i like to have fun  in the community with everyone else.

21 hours ago, Shifty said:

In-game name - Shifty

Age - 22

Timezone - UTC-500 Eastern Time (Canada)

Screenshot of Arma 3 hours -https://gyazo.com/47a5ad052e97a1a901bc0a593ca66ad0

Previous gangs - Legion, Clarity, Mongols

APD rank (if any) - Cadet

Why should we accept you? - 'Cause I'm a "Rat"

21 hours ago, SafeMode said:

In-game name - SafeMode

Age - 18

Timezone - UTC-500 Eastern Time (US)

Screenshot of Arma 3 hours - 988374ef32a7f8746b78698eefffeec4.png
https://gyazo.com/988374ef32a7f8746b78698eefffeec4

Previous gangs - Legion, Clarity, Mongols

APD rank (if any) - None 

Why should we accept you? - 'Cause I'm a "Rat" 

•  
16 hours ago, Andrew Baldwin said:

In-game name -ANDREW BALDWIN

Age -24

Timezone -ESR

Screenshot of Arma 3 hours -http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=935055344#_=_

Previous gangs -mongols,Desciples

APD rank (if any) -Cons

Why should we accept you? -Have alot of knowledge of cartels love the teamwork aspect

Accepted

kris5747 and Trig like this
16 hours ago, Swift F said:

In-game name - SwissMeister/Swift F

Age - 18

Timezone - CST

Screenshot of Arma 3 hours - 53259a992d3316b4dafc5749da19406c.png

Previous gangs - The Dogs, Disciples

APD rank (if any) - Constable

Why should we accept you? - I know how to shoot and keep hidden. I enjoy working together with people, makes the game much more fun. I know how to do cartels and turfs.

12 hours ago, Krause said:

In-game name - Krause

Age - 17

Timezone - CST

Screenshot of Arma 3 hours - https://gyazo.com/d2e97435b37cbbf7cbb82deb15b7f17c

Previous gangs - TSC, Disciples

APD rank (if any) - Constable (Don't play much)

Why should we accept you? - Because I'm a Decently good shot and I really don't like the Mongols.

Accepted

kris5747 likes this

Application Format

In-game name -Tropical

Age -17

Timezone -EST 

Screenshot of Arma 3 hours -1650

Previous gangs -creed vitrous tribal S.G.S hooligans bridge burners 

APD rank (if any) -none 

Why should we accept you? - active looking to play something other than altis and fight cartels 

Edited by TROPICAL
Trash likes this

Application Format

In-game name - Tutu

Age - 20

Timezone - East Europe UTC+02:00

Screenshot of Arma 3 hours - Check it under the link.
 http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198000015172

Previous gangs - Delta company, just under 24hr 

APD rank (if any) - None, forever rebel!

Why should we accept you? - Because i've been activly working with imps sidebyside, and im pro scout and guerilla soldier.

Edited by TUUTUU
On 5/30/2017 at 2:02 PM, TROPICAL said:

Application Format

In-game name -Tropical

Age -17

Timezone -EST 

APD rank (if any) -none 

Why should we accept you? - active looking to play something other than altis and fight cartels 

+1 shot my ass from 800m :FeelsBadMan:

On 30/05/2017 at 9:02 PM, TROPICAL said:

Application Format

In-game name -Tropical

Age -17

Timezone -EST 

APD rank (if any) -none 

22 hours ago, TUUTUU said:

Application Format

In-game name - Tutu

Age - 20

Timezone - East Europe UTC+02:00

Screenshot of Arma 3 hours - Check it under the link.
 http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198000015172

Previous gangs - Delta company, just under 24hr 

APD rank (if any) - None, forever rebel!

Why should we accept you? - Because i've been activly working with imps sidebyside, and im pro scout and guerilla soldier.

Denied.

Recruitment is now closed until further notice

kris5747 likes this
17 hours ago, OGLunchbox said:

In-game name - Lunchbox

Age - 16

Timezone - est

Screenshot of Arma 3 hours - https://gyazo.com/ac1dfb78e21c2f29b396cedb4479f022

Previous gangs - Olympus gangs

APD rank (if any) - n/a

Why should we accept you? - Im a really good shot

On 01/06/2017 at 2:36 PM, Defragments said:

Recruitment is now closed until further notice

kris5747 likes this

In-game name - Pedro Ribeiro

Age - 16

Timezone - USA EST

Screenshot of Arma 3 hours - 320 http://steamcommunity.com/id/HippityHoppityGetOffOfMyProperty/    (all on asylum)

Previous gangs - Uninvited FSA mendez cartel (around 7 more but those are the biggest)

APD rank (if any) - N/A

Why should we accept you? - I listen without question and am very active, I play asylum constantly and I am able to fly, fight, and drive, I can support my self financially as well, I also have around 2k hours on Arma 2 

Edited by Lib514

In-game name - Darth Juan

Age - 15

Timezone - CST

Screenshot of Arma 3 hours -   0487346ac1d74d0f1c3e63db5092a55f.png
https://gyazo.com/0487346ac1d74d0f1c3e63db5092a55f

Previous gangs -  Night Watch, Abyss

APD rank (if any) - N/A

Why should we accept you? - Im pretty good and effective with Tac Comms, although I was a Tanoa person I am not familiarized with the Altis that much ( bank locations, turf stuff ETC but it doesn't take but a few minutes to learn it. ) Im a skilled fighter and I have the discipline of someone you need to get the job done.

Just now, ItsViolett said:

In-game name - Violett

Age - 18

Timezone - US Central

Screenshot of Arma 3 hours -https://gyazo.com/0b76a861157c71b02ce5a32b82745281

Previous gangs -PB,Defiance,BnH

APD rank (if any) -

Why should we accept you? - Great Cartel Fighter and Down to do whatever

Accepted - Hope you are a great cartel fighter... Also are there limits on what you are down to do and is it free of charge

Edited by Defragments

In-game name - J.T

Age - 17

Timezone - pacific time los angles ;)

Screenshot of Arma 3 hours - I don't have much hours because I been having this game but never played it much but I am ready to mob with you guys but I only have 217hours and it will be growing and I hope it will be with u guys 

Previous gangs - None

APD rank (if any) - None

Why should we accept you? - good in combat , looking to mob around with you guys robbing banks and people , and also I bring a trustworthy player , not just that but I'm also tired of being killed by other gangs and I have to help me , one more thing is I'm not that knowledge on cartels but I'm a quick learner. not just that but I am very active.

Edited by J.T
forgot to add other reason to accept
2 minutes ago, J.T said:

In-game name - J.T

Age - 17

Timezone - pacific time los angles ;)

Screenshot of Arma 3 hours - I don't have much hours because I been having this game but never played it much but I am ready to mob with you guys but I only have 217hours and it will be growing and I hope it will be with u guys 

Previous gangs - None

APD rank (if any) - None

Why should we accept you? - good in combat , looking to mob around with you guys robbing banks and people , and also I bring a trustworthy player , not just that but I'm also tired of being killed by other gangs and I have to help me , one more thing is I'm not that knowledge on cartels but I'm a quick learner. not just that but I am very active.

Denied - Sorry, we're just not looking for people that need to be taught how to play.

12 hours ago, Defragments said:

Denied - Sorry, we're just not looking for people that need to be taught how to play.

I don't need to be taught I know how to play and when fighting for cartels you need a gang illegal guns and someone has to be within the capture zone that's what I know is there more ??

16 minutes ago, J.T said:

I don't need to be taught I know how to play and when fighting for cartels you need a gang illegal guns and someone has to be within the capture zone that's what I know is there more ??

I've played with and met a lot of people with low hours and the lack of experience is always the downfall. It's nothing personal, I'm just looking for more experienced people.

Just now, Defragments said:

I've played with and met a lot of people with low hours and the lack of experience is always the downfall. It's nothing personal, I'm just looking for more experienced people.

I know it's fine but not everyone is a downfall because of there hours it's just hours I've been playing arma 3 days striaght from around 1am or 2am in the morning to like 11pm or 12pm sometimes 2am( night time) trying to make money and also bring them hours up man trust me I've been trying but thanks anyway freaking 3:09 am and I'm still looking for a gang 

Edited by J.T
14 minutes ago, J.T said:

I know it's fine but not everyone is a downfall because of there hours it's just hours I've been playing arma 3 days striaght from around 1am or 2am in the morning to like 11pm or 12pm sometimes 2am( night time) trying to make money and also bring them hours up man trust me I've been trying but thanks anyway freaking 3:09 am and I'm still looking for a gang 

Meet people throughout your time playing and make friends with people, then you can make your way up, learn new things about the game and new experiences and have fun, you don't have to be in a gang to play the game, you could make a gang with the friends you make and go off from there

Defragments likes this
Just now, Trig said:

Meet people throughout your time playing and make friends with people, then you can make your way up, learn new things about the game and new experiences and have fun, you don't have to be in a gang to play the game, you could make a gang with the friends you make and go off from there

I know but it's harder but I can gain experiences but I rather just join a good strong active gang that can show me and help me to gain experience and also have fun with and plus that's what a gang is for isn't it to help you out and learn from them and also rob people :) and banks and also the fed lol 

Just now, J.T said:

I know but it's harder but I can gain experiences but I rather just join a good strong active gang that can show me and help me to gain experience and also have fun with and plus that's what a gang is for isn't it to help you out and learn from them and also rob people :) and banks and also the fed lol 

Most gangs today consist of players that already know how to do said things, you have different gangs that look for either players that have skill or players that are beginners or just friends. This gang as you can tell look for skilled players as you can tell from the requirements, look for gangs that have lower entry requirements and apply for those until you learn. I wouldn't get too hung up over a gang aswell, at first it's hard to get into gangs if you are new but you make friends like I said in my first msg, to learn to become a better player watch montages of people so you can learn call outs and how to play those positions, then play cqc to get better aim and go on from there

Edited by Trig
Just now, Trig said:

Most gangs today consist of players that already know how to do said things, you have different gangs that look for either players that have skill or players that are beginners or just friends. This gang as you can tell look for skilled players as you can tell from the requirements, look for gangs that have lower entry requirements and apply for those until you learn. 

Ok thanks for the advice can you recommend one 

Edited by J.T
Just now, J.T said:

I applied but they haven't respond what about syndicate ??

Haven't heard of them, if I were you I would look through gang recruitment threads and look for those with low entry requirements and apply for them one at a time, wait for responses, don't be impatient, Good Luck in finding a gang

Just now, Trig said:

Haven't heard of them, if I were you I would look through gang recruitment threads and look for those with low entry requirements and apply for them one at a time, wait for responses, don't be impatient, Good Luck in finding a gang

Ok thanks man