Imperium Recruitment [Server 1] [CLOSED]

• 3 months later...

In-game name - Brennen

Age - 14 (November 12)

Timezone - Pacific Standard Time

Previous gangs (if any)- Forgotten Saints, Resurgence, Plague, Wicked, Bad Company, KuKushKlan, Fury.

APD rank (if any) - None

Any reason(s) you've taken interest in joining Imperium - I think it's time I applied to a more well known gang. I've been around Asylum for around 2 years now, joined late 2015. I've been in many gangs, many low tier, very few "high tier". I've had fun and boring moments, the fun moments are the reason I stay. One of those fun things I like to do is fight, fight cartels and fight anywhere really, I enjoy the concept of fighting in Arma, the realism of it and the satisfaction of the blood shooting out of ones player model when they get hit by my ak-12 or mk-1. Of all the gangs I've seen, and been with, none have remained active, even my most recent one, "The Forgotten Saints", going inactive after 3 days playing with them. They're playing epoch for some reason, nonstop, so I decided to leave. Imperium on the other hand I have heard of, for a while. I've seen you around, I've fought you guys, and I haven't necessarily talked with any of you, but I see it as a sort of community of people that have fun together. I really want to be a part of a gang that I can play with, that has active members throughout the day and sometimes into the night, that enjoy the servers of Asylum, and that don't just play a few days, then get off and start playing something else because "asylum sucks". I am great at Piloting and marksmanship, my quick peeks could get some work. I ask that in this application you don't judge me by my age. I don't sound 14 and don't act 14, trust me when I say I don't sound 14 so you won't be getting headaches from me, I'm probably one of the most chill people here. I never talk shit in game, I like to talk nice. I always end fights with GF, and start with GL. I have even had gang enemies that became friends because of my good sportsmanship during and after fights, even if they're bounty hunters, I've found that if you fight fire with ice, it a lot of the time puts out the fire. 

Thanks for reading all of this (if you did), sorry for making it so long, I just wanted to get all of what I wanted to be known out there.

Edited by Brennen
1 hour ago, Brennen said:

In-game name - Brennen

Age - 14 (November 12)

Previous gangs (if any)- Forgotten Saints, Resurgence, Plague, Wicked, Bad Company, KuKushKlan, Fury.

APD rank (if any) - None

Any reason(s) you've taken interest in joining Imperium - I think it's time I applied to a more well known gang. I've been around Asylum for around 2 years now, joined late 2015. I've been in many gangs, many low tier, very few "high tier". I've had fun and boring moments, the fun moments are the reason I stay. One of those fun things I like to do is fight, fight cartels and fight anywhere really, I enjoy the concept of fighting in Arma, the realism of it and the satisfaction of the blood shooting out of ones player model when they get hit by my ak-12 or mk-1. Of all the gangs I've seen, and been with, none have remained active, even my most recent one, "The Forgotten Saints", going inactive after 3 days playing with them. They're playing epoch for some reason, nonstop, so I decided to leave. Imperium on the other hand I have heard of, for a while. I've seen you around, I've fought you guys, and I haven't necessarily talked with any of you, but I see it as a sort of community of people that have fun together. I really want to be a part of a gang that I can play with, that has active members throughout the day and sometimes into the night, that enjoy the servers of Asylum, and that don't just play a few days, then get off and start playing something else because "asylum sucks". I am great at Piloting and marksmanship, my quick peeks could get some work. I ask that in this application you don't judge me by my age. I don't sound 14 and don't act 14, trust me when I say I don't sound 14 so you won't be getting headaches from me, I'm probably one of the most chill people here. I never talk shit in game, I like to talk nice. I always end fights with GF, and start with GL. I have even had gang enemies that became friends because of my good sportsmanship during and after fights, even if they're bounty hunters, I've found that if you fight fire with ice, it a lot of the time puts out the fire. 

Thanks for reading all of this (if you did), sorry for making it so long, I just wanted to get all of what I wanted to be known out there.

This dude took it to the next level

Edited by Skrood.
10 hours ago, Brennen said:

In-game name - Brennen

Age - 14 (November 12)

APD rank (if any) - None

TS sent in private message.

22 hours ago, AdenClements said:

In-game name - cleme

Age - 14

Timezone - pacific

Previous gangs (if any)- none

APD rank (if any) - none

Any reason(s) you've taken interest in joining Imperium - I'm looking for a group of people to play with and from the one time I saw you guys you seem like a good group to do that with if you'll take me

Denied for now. Recently had a large influx of new players join the gang. Good luck with finding another gang, if that's what you want to do.

In-game name -

Saul Goodman.

Age -

Seventeen.

Timezone -
Central (UTC -6:00).

Previous gangs (if any)  -
Experience with gangs in Olympus, no previous affiliation on Asylum. Ample experience in team play in other games.

APD rank (if any) -
Have not applied, so none. 

Any reason(s) you've taken interest in joining Imperium -
I've recently taken a large interest in Arma once again. I am an experienced gamer who enjoys strategic simulation and combat. My primary motivations are combat and money. I've been known to work well with teams, learn fast and commit very well. I intend to be very active both on the server and in this gang. If accepted, I promise to commit my time and skills to the well-being of this gang. Thank you for your consideration.
4 hours ago, zaros_12 said:

In-game name -

Saul Goodman.

Age -

Seventeen.

Timezone -
Central (UTC -6:00).

Previous gangs (if any)  -
Experience with gangs in Olympus, no previous affiliation on Asylum. Ample experience in team play in other games.

APD rank (if any) -
Have not applied, so none. 

Any reason(s) you've taken interest in joining Imperium -
I've recently taken a large interest in Arma once again. I am an experienced gamer who enjoys strategic simulation and combat. My primary motivations are combat and money. I've been known to work well with teams, learn fast and commit very well. I intend to be very active both on the server and in this gang. If accepted, I promise to commit my time and skills to the well-being of this gang. Thank you for your consideration.

TS sent in a private message.

In-game name - Turtle

Age - 14

Timezone - Central

Previous gangs (if any)- The Anarchists, Anonymous 

APD rank (if any) - none

Any reason(s) you've taken interest in joining Imperium - I'm trying to find a good group to play with for now, I might not be the person of interest out there but I am something, I recently broke my collar bone so watch for spelling mistakes. I try to find groups that tend to rob the fed or bank or even players, I think this would go out good for everyone cause I know and easy way to make a small amount of cash (Which you probably know as well) but I can support myself sometimes once I am needed, I have my own house on one of the 4 servers (I can't remember which) but I feel like you guys would treat everyone with respect and would help others out. It might not be as convincing as you would expect it for but I do try act up for others and I don't try to act someone that's 14, I mostly try to act like I'm either 15-16 but that all depends on my mood swings with sports and such. But let's get back on topic. I can probably help this group out with new people trying to get paid easily in this game because they're obviously new, I do like to goof off sometimes and buy a suicide vest from Rebel and just blow up Kavala Square.. But if I don't get accepted that's completely fine by me but give me a small little chance and we'll see how everything goes. Thank you for your time and have a nice day.

Edited by RBGman1234
Lack of reasoning and missing details.
On 10/24/2017 at 3:33 AM, Turtle the friendly Dealer said:

In-game name - Turtle

Age - 14

Timezone - Central

Previous gangs (if any)- The Anarchists, Anonymous 

APD rank (if any) - none

Any reason(s) you've taken interest in joining Imperium - I'm trying to find a good group to play with for now, I might not be the person of interest out there but I am something, I recently broke my collar bone so watch for spelling mistakes. I try to find groups that tend to rob the fed or bank or even players, I think this would go out good for everyone cause I know and easy way to make a small amount of cash (Which you probably know as well) but I can support myself sometimes once I am needed, I have my own house on one of the 4 servers (I can't remember which) but I feel like you guys would treat everyone with respect and would help others out. It might not be as convincing as you would expect it for but I do try act up for others and I don't try to act someone that's 14, I mostly try to act like I'm either 15-16 but that all depends on my mood swings with sports and such. But let's get back on topic. I can probably help this group out with new people trying to get paid easily in this game because they're obviously new, I do like to goof off sometimes and buy a suicide vest from Rebel and just blow up Kavala Square.. But if I don't get accepted that's completely fine by me but give me a small little chance and we'll see how everything goes. Thank you for your time and have a nice day.

Denied. Good luck with finding a gang

Just now, squidward said:

in game name-craccen

age-18

timezone-eastern pacific

previous gangs-fear,dea

apd rank- cadet( last day of cadet)

im interested in imperium because i see you guys take alot of cartels and i like taking cartels and fighting and having a fun time overall

Denied.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

In-game name - Nick2017

Age - 18

Timezone - Central Time

Arma 3 hours: 630 hours

Previous gangs (if any)- NA

APD rank (if any) - Cadet/was gone for more than a month, so I'm not it it anymore

Any reason(s) you've taken interest in joining Imperium - I'm trying to find a gang to join and I've been playing on these servers for a while and know how to play.

• 1 month later...