Lataaa Bitchh

twistt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ikwFQh3ukw

(yes i know this is my second minitage I forgot to change it)

Was fun playing with you all but its time to move onto bigger and better things (Olympus).

Thanks to @Kelton Smith @Lucky @gwizz @wollie35 @livernuts @AllOfStellar @Flascoe @Vampy @Mac Daddy @RestOfNorthBridge @t h o r @minibagge and anyone else I liked for the pleasant yet short 2 months I had on Asylum. Told myself if I saw another admin abuse their powers for a personal issue i'd be leaving and yesterday was that day. Too sad, too sad. GL Asylum hopefully you stop dying xD

Shout outs to @Olio for always being helpful in player reports and comp requests. 

Edited by twistt
: ), ChicoXL, Ghostshot and 6 others like this
6 hours ago, twistt said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ikwFQh3ukw

(yes i know this is my second minitage I forgot to change it)

My last asylum tage because a gang member was permed for their second RDM offense and I don't fuck with that bullshit.

Was fun playing with you all but its time to move onto bigger and better things (Olympus).

Thanks to @Kelton Smith @Lucky @gwizz @wollie35 @livernuts @AllOfStellar @Flascoe @Vampy @Mac Daddy @RestOfNorthBridge @t h o r @minibagge and anyone else I liked for the pleasant yet short 2 months I had on Asylum. Told myself if I saw another admin abuse their powers for a personal issue i'd be leaving and yesterday was that day. Too sad, too sad. GL Asylum hopefully you stop dying xD

Shout outs to @Olio for always being helpful in player reports and comp requests. 

U tried reporting it to a cm? Like @Volunteer281 ? I've seen a lot of admin abuse powers tbh..

FudgeR and dennozZ like this
1 hour ago, franticgoat said:

Olympus

Sure asylum was once the best server of its kind but lets face it's done nothing but go down the drain the past year or so it's slowly declining as far "best of its kind" or most developed .

olympus is actually a lot better imo I just have always had the urge to play asylum but it taking this eviction notice and carrying on to spend my time as wee cement trader 

ChicoXL likes this
Just now, franticgoat said:

TBH Olympus feels like a great value version of asylum. I dunno.

Why because it doesn't have the clean ui? That's the like the only thing... olympus is fun and casual easy to make money a shit ton of gangs and lots of fights while gnashes and them make it harder for people to make money and constantly change the market it's just not enjoyable unless your a some Kavala scrub ... then again I see why you like asylum now :frog:

JAY1HP likes this
2 hours ago, bigjohn561 said:

U tried reporting it to a cm? Like @Volunteer281 ? I've seen a lot of admin abuse powers tbh..

Yeah but nothing happened when I tried talking to one last time doubt something will last time. Sad the the CMs are friends with the other admins too so when stuff like this happens even they have a personal conflict of interest.

Just now, Kelton Smith said:

What did you do? And shame on you for not only seeing the other servers and acknowledging that they exist, but actually connecting to one... Shame shame shame.

Not gonna get into on here it's whatever I've moved on already more of a plus for me than anything

and I know right I betrayed my s3 lads

Edited by Space.
3 minutes ago, Space. said:

Not gonna get into on here it's whatever I've moved on already more of a plus for me than anything

Seems like that's always the trend on P2, but whatever. The system is flawed when it's your appeal versus the one that banned you. 

Hell, it happened to me after I downed and jailed an admin. Insta ban all because I interrupted a gang war, but it was labeled RDM. Oh well, I've moved on, you gotta be more mindful of the folks you engage. 

Edited by Cobra
twistt likes this
3 minutes ago, Space. said:

You can just try to talk to olio im sure he is gonna open his eyes and realise how dumb your ban is