Thanking Vladimir Putin.

25 minutes ago, Silver-Spy said:

A bounty hunter pardoned you?.Are you sure he was a bounty hunter and not cop and if he was a cop why would he pardon a 187k bounty.Only way would be if the guy was the governor so yeah i really dont get what your saying here and why not just message the guy ingame?.

reading this reply gave me almost as much aids as you must have to be as stupid as it seems you are

1 hour ago, Silver-Spy said:

A bounty hunter pardoned you?.Are you sure he was a bounty hunter and not cop and if he was a cop why would he pardon a 187k bounty.Only way would be if the guy was the governor so yeah i really dont get what your saying here and why not just message the guy ingame?.

giphy.gif?response_id=591f2c2ed12be21bda

2 hours ago, Silver-Spy said:

someone pardoned him with an 187k bounty when he was in kaval downed by a bounty hunter.

Silver-Spy likes this
On 5/19/2017 at 11:40 AM, Silver-Spy said:

if I were you I'd hide that