Hey, I'm new here.

Money

3 hours ago, eXplicit said:

...you just don't stop trying, do you?

who are you?

and yes when i didn't cheat and i am banned for '"3rd Party Apps" and former admins tell me it was all suspicion and not real proof then yes i am not going to stop till i am UNBANNED now go back to sucking whoever your sucking on the servers and never talk to me again thanks.

TYL3R and J1M like this

Welcome! This is a great community, you just need to find a group to play with ideally, running alone is doable but is risky. Avoid Kavala, lots of RDM and trolling, instead go to any of the other cities, start by experimenting with Cocaine or Heroin if you want to try doing drugs, they're easier to get a feel of the server with. Excavating, vermins, mining, fishing are some good legal alternatives. 

PM me if you'd like to get some help in game getting started, more than happy to run some stuff with you and get you off the ground. :D

3 hours ago, sikcin said:

who are you?

and yes when i didn't cheat and i am banned for '"3rd Party Apps" and former admins tell me it was all suspicion and not real proof then yes i am not going to stop till i am UNBANNED now go back to sucking whoever your sucking on the servers and never talk to me again thanks.

:blink: That escalated quickly

explicit likes this