Montage #1

7 hours ago, Goyneyyy said:

Never make another montage.

You are literally putting a clip in of you killing a guy at drug dealer through a wall. 

Stop embarrassing yourself.

hey who are you and why are you shitting on me bud-e unless you were scripting I don't think your first montage was any better notice the number one? that means it's my first one, take a hike. 

16 hours ago, Xehons said:

hey who are you and why are you shitting on me bud-e unless you were scripting I don't think your first montage was any better notice the number one? that means it's my first one, take a hike. 

Mentioning scripts makes me more suspicious that you yourself are actually scripting.

For real though, you're fucking shit don't make another montage.

My first tage was shit but look at me now :pogchamp:

Edited by Goyneyyy
On 5/27/2017 at 2:59 PM, Goyneyyy said:

Mentioning scripts makes me more suspicious that you yourself are actually scripting.

For real though, you're fucking shit don't make another montage.

My first tage was shit but look at me now :pogchamp:

The kid is a fucking retard, does not know when to stop. Thinks he is a god but trash at the game, so blames others of cheating when he dies.

9 minutes ago, Xehons said:

You talked a lot of shit for a trash player saw you die three or four times at the same cartel and still get no frags you're garbage 

1 death 4 frags. Please stop lying to try and make yourself look better, you are bad we all know it. The evidence is in the monstrosity above.

Edited by Goyneyyy