**Gambino Family Now Recruiting**

Hello all!

I am happy to announce that The Gambino Family is now recruiting! If you are interested in joining please read the below message and contact me or any of my co-leaders and we will schedule you a time and date for testing and initiation if you make it through.

This family was created with the thought of cohesion and cooperation, like that of a family, with the ultimate goal of dominating our servers of play. We only accept those who deserve the title of Gambino, no more and no less. 

This unit was formed in 2015 by Zee Gambino, the leader and Gamer Gambino, the Co-Leader and continues to grow both in power and in numbers on a daily basis. If you feel you have what it takes, you will be tested and given difficult tasks to complete. Once you are deemed fit enough to face your final trial, and potentially passing, you will earn the title of "Gambino" and will join the elite ranks of our family. You will NOT be permitted to enter the family if you are in it for yourself and not for the brothers next to you. You must NOT allow ANYONE to disrespect the Gambino name, and you will never act harshly or outlandishly so as to soil the reputation of the professional Gambino. So, again, if you feel like you have what it takes or if you have any pressing questions about potentially joining, please feel free to ask at any time.

Additional details of our recruitment methods are safe-guarded, as are our numbers, so if you have any questions, comments or concerns we will address them all at the time of your recruitment.

Visit our page with any other questions and/or interests you may have in joining: https://units.arma3.com/unit/asylumgambinos