Biggest Checkpoint in APD history?

So since my recent post was apparently "not big enough," a few of us decided to make a huge Checkpoint but kept within the guidelines of how to run one.
1) 3+ people CST+, 2) Vehicles at each gate with lights on, and 3) Proper procedure/story

Not sure if this is the biggest, but the amount of drugs and illegal goods we seized was unreal. 
#PurgeOfAltis

ft. @Glass of Water@BishopActual @Med_Ex @MotraPlays @Apollo @Connor O'Neill @Glass of Water @HaydenD @babajasco @CraftedShot @TheNotorious @Valued

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

Edited by Sandwich
Innate, Rod, Dredd and 7 others like this
7 minutes ago, wubz house account said:

Looks like a really great way to make the already shit servers even worse!:Harambe:

But i digress, I'm just tilted because this is allowed to happen but when @Baka-Senpai and a few of us tried to build a wall across the kavala bay we got points from faggot higherups.

The cool thing about this is that there is no distinct rules restricting how big an Ad-Hoc can be. Although common sense comes into play at some point, that's why I didnt make it 1km in radius. But I should be protected as long as I have an ample amount of officers to be able to run the checkpoint and also follow all the rules I need to, which I did :) 

Plus we ridded tons of people of drugs and illegal contraband. If anything this was a +1 for that specific restart

Edited by Sandwich
28 minutes ago, Sandwich said:

So since my recent post was apparently "not big enough," a few of us decided to make a huge Checkpoint but kept within the guidelines of how to run one.
1) 3+ people CST+, 2) Vehicles at each gate with lights on, and 3) Proper procedure/story

Not sure if this is the biggest, but the amount of drugs and illegal goods we seized was unreal. 
#PurgeOfAltis

ft. @Med_Ex @MotraPlays @Apollo @Connor O'Neill @Glass of Water @HaydenD @babajasco @CraftedShot @TheNotorious @Valued

where's my tag

Sandwich and Huan Lee like this
17 minutes ago, wubz house account said:

Looks like a really great way to make the already shit servers even worse!:Harambe:

But i digress, I'm just tilted because this is allowed to happen but when @Baka-Senpai and a few of us tried to build a wall across the kavala bay we got points from faggot higherups.

That was awesome as hell I remember that day like it was yesterday 

2 hours ago, Sandwich said:

The cool thing about this is that there is no distinct rules restricting how big an Ad-Hoc can be. Although common sense comes into play at some point, that's why I didnt make it 1km in radius. But I should be protected as long as I have an ample amount of officers to be able to run the checkpoint and also follow all the rules I need to, which I did :) 

Plus we ridded tons of people of drugs and illegal contraband. If anything this was a +1 for that specific restart

If you think the APD higher up's need a reason to yell at you for doing something, you have a long ways to come my friend.

19 minutes ago, SnowFlake said:

you realize how easy it was to drive from MSR , offroad, into the road that leads to athira with no trouble? Sure you built a big wall but it was actually useless. You litterally stopped zero criminals and caught those that went their looking for a fight. GG NLR endless supply of cops really makes rebel life fun.

we chase and search people who offroad. checkpoint also not for stopping rebels, it's for roleplaying with people

1 minute ago, Glass of Water said:

we chase and search people who offroad. checkpoint also not for stopping rebels, it's for roleplaying with people

You edit my quote and try and make me look bad? Ok man, you need to calm down. Im sorry I killed you at your beloved wall but you need to let it go..

22 hours ago, Sandwich said:

i made a turtle poacher checkpoint and get yelled at by a faggot with 1 ball but this shit is allowed........ kill me @wubz house account

Edited by Baka-Senpai
wubz house account likes this