Hey, I'm a kavala hobo I decided to play as a bounty hunter and its very fun until you go through 3 entire days of people combat logging so you don't get any money and its a waste of time and money,

Suggestion: I think the police have this already but for bounty hunters if they are restrained and they log can we get the profit and get them sent to jail its only fair that way. Yes I know I could just get comp for it but who wants to make 20 comp requests every day. It would be easier for the staff and for the players. 

Edit: I see when they log on the cops you don't get money maybe we could change that? 

Edited by James( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
28 minutes ago, James( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) said:

Hey, I'm a kavala hobo I decided to play as a bounty hunter and its very fun until you go through 3 entire days of people combat logging so you don't get any money and its a waste of time and money,

Suggestion: I think the police have this already but for bounty hunters if they are restrained and they log can we get the profit and get them sent to jail its only fair that way. Yes I know I could just get comp for it but who wants to make 20 comp requests every day. It would be easier for the staff and for the players. 

Cops don't get paid when people combat log on them. Just have to report them. It does suck having to make comp requests because there is no guarantee that it will be approved but I like the idea of possibly when people Disconnect while in zip ties as well. But who knows. A lot of people RDM and then ziptie people and then they want to disconnect instead of waiting the full 8-10 minutes.

BioHazard likes this
32 minutes ago, James( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) said:

As mayhem said, cops don't get paid if someone CLs on you. Only thing is that it will send you to jail. I know how irritating it is when you have a 150k bounty and he just CL on you. But remember if you have someone very close to a courthouse and they CL on you, you can request compensation (that is if you have it recorded)

Yung Tommy and Mayhem like this
51 minutes ago, Norwegianviking said:

As mayhem said, cops don't get paid if someone CLs on you. Only thing is that it will send you to jail. I know how irritating it is when you have a 150k bounty and he just CL on you. But remember if you have someone very close to a courthouse and they CL on you, you can request compensation (that is if you have it recorded)

stil l I think it should be a bit lightened here, for instance if I get bounty at lakka checkpoint or some shit, of 80 k, down him restrain him put him in ma car, he combat logs : I don't get anything for it even tho he is breaking server rules.  I mean like he is combat logging cause he has no faith in being saved by anyone and breaks a server rule. Meanwhile you just wasted 15 minutes tracking him down, to see him banned wich doesn't help u in any way besides wasting more time on a report and the satisfaction of seeing someone banned. Wich is not a satisfaction I have normally (def not on a combat logger).

Since  I don't give a shit if someone is banned for combat logging by me, I just see the bounty money/honor fly away. I just report so people won't do it again, but a small reward would be nice.

May I just remind : Combat logging takes less then a second, driving to the nearest courthouse doesn't

This has been suggested so many times, and the staff are usually against this which I agree with totally.

Also cops don't get paid when someone combat logs, they get nothing. I have countless player reports from cop it's the only thing that you can do.

Plus, what's to say that you would keep the bounty all the way to the courthouse and send him without getting killed if he logs.

Edited by BioHazard
8 minutes ago, BioHazard said:

This has been suggested so many times, and the staff are usually against this which I agree with totally.

1 Also cops don't get paid when someone combat logs, they get nothing. I have countless player reports from cop it's the only thing that you can do.

2 Plus, what's to say that you would keep the bounty all the way to the courthouse and send him without getting killed if he logs.

1 People dont combat log on cops as much, cause cop restrain send them to jail, wich is the only thing they are affraid off

2 It's not about the fact that I would killed or not, He logs cause he has no faith in being rescued in the process, and breaking rules by doing so, Don't you feel like

Him breaking the server rules is ruining my experience, its rather weird that for him breaking a rule, doesn't help me for shit, cause oh if it would have played out legit, you might would have gotten killed.

well he broke a fucking server rule, i think that overrules the small posibility that i get killed while driving him blindfolded, assuming he probably has no friends

Here is the thing, i consider combat logging worse then RDM, cause RDM sometimes goes by accident, combat logging doesn't

Either start giving me money for bounty's who i picked up out coke field who combat log, or start banning combat loggers for 7 days the first time they do so, so they learn, and I have the feeling my report might actually be worth something

Edited by wollie35
Just now, Midamaru said:

Accept it, report if you want to. Just expect them to, maybe straight up start RPing once in restrains instead of jailing him while he's still downed. Smnetimes people are just pissed or want to bribe you to get away. 

just cause they are salty doesn't mean they can break the rules. Anyone who has ever CL on me has been reported!

16 minutes ago, Manolo said:

just cause they are salty doesn't mean they can break the rules. Anyone who has ever CL on me has been reported!

I said report if you want to because many people simply refuse to put in the effort. It's always recommended to report combat loggers or anyone who breaks the server rules, let them learn how to play on our servers ^^ 

6 hours ago, wollie35 said:

1 People dont combat log on cops as much, cause cop restrain send them to jail, wich is the only thing they are affraid off

2 It's not about the fact that I would killed or not, He logs cause he has no faith in being rescued in the process, and breaking rules by doing so, Don't you feel like

Him breaking the server rules is ruining my experience, its rather weird that for him breaking a rule, doesn't help me for shit, cause oh if it would have played out legit, you might would have gotten killed.

well he broke a fucking server rule, i think that overrules the small posibility that i get killed while driving him blindfolded, assuming he probably has no friends

Here is the thing, i consider combat logging worse then RDM, cause RDM sometimes goes by accident, combat logging doesn't

Either start giving me money for bounty's who i picked up out coke field who combat log, or start banning combat loggers for 7 days the first time they do so, so they learn, and I have the feeling my report might actually be worth something

Agreed, I've always preferred to be straight up RDM'ed than CL'ed on. 

CL should carry a much more serious punishment as I have always said, however I still don't agree with bounty hunters getting paid comp, most of the time they don't even work that hard to get a bounty,

some, I say some not all BH's camp donor and then complain when they get CL'ed on for being complete rats. Just my opinion. 

Just now, BioHazard said:

CL should carry a much more serious punishment as I have always said, however I still don't agree with bounty hunters getting paid comp, most of the time they don't even work that hard to get a bounty,

some, I say some not all BH's camp donor and then complain when they get CL'ed on for being complete rats. Just my opinion. 

donor rats or not, CL is just a cuntish thing  to do, so If I could get like @Boris to bounty hunt with me that wouild save me alot of paperwork

On 6/2/2017 at 3:29 PM, patato12 said:

Honestly i think admins should simply deduct the bounty from the combat loggers bank account and give it to the person who downed them

People won't CL if it means 50k lost from their bank account

woahhhhh noiceeeee. They should make it so that when people combat log it takes away 50k and it was a power outage or something like that you have to make a comp report. and if someones power goes out a tonnnnnn then its obvious CL lolol.

Just now, drex said:

woahhhhh noiceeeee. They should make it so that when people combat log it takes away 50k and it was a power outage or something like that you have to make a comp report. and if someones power goes out a tonnnnnn then its obvious CL lolol.

Well i mean i was talking about when you down and restrain someone and then they combat log. If they happen to lose power or somthing else while in restraints. Too bad so sad.

drex likes this
1 hour ago, patato12 said:

Well i mean i was talking about when you down and restrain someone and then they combat log. If they happen to lose power or somthing else while in restraints. Too bad so sad.

1 hour ago, drex said:

If u compare the amount of combat loggers vs the amount of people that have an accident and crash while in restrains is probably below its probably a 100 combat loggers > 1 Accidental crash. And I agree with patato this would prevent so much combat logging. But this shouldn't  be done first offense, cause it could be an accident. It should be if the person already has an (NON-appealed) combat log

Patato and drex like this
12 hours ago, patato12 said:

exactly this is the best suggestion i've seen in a while. make the fucker make a come report. Amount of times i've lost power while on asylum in the past few years = 1 I joined back and ran 2 fucking miles to get my box truck full of heroin and went back to playing. They need some better excuses. 

10 hours ago, wollie35 said:

If u compare the amount of combat loggers vs the amount of people that have an accident and crash while in restrains is probably below its probably a 100 combat loggers > 1 Accidental crash. And I agree with patato this would prevent so much combat logging. But this shouldn't  be done first offense, cause it could be an accident. It should be if the person already has an (NON-appealed) combat log

yep fuck yeah. 50k for combat logging.... and if there power went out they make a comp. when there power "goes out again"  sike it fucking won't because it's 50k and the admins won't comp it again. Most people combat log over a waste of time... but for 50k hell nah most people who CL don't even have 50k so there power will hold through. 

2 hours ago, drex said:

yep fuck yeah. 50k for combat logging.... and if there power went out they make a comp. when there power "goes out again"  sike it fucking won't because it's 50k and the admins won't comp it again. Most people combat log over a waste of time... but for 50k hell nah most people who CL don't even have 50k so there power will hold through. 

Well it would be whatever your bounty is. and if they dont have enough to pay well you take what you can. Can't get a bounty if you dont have money for a gun ;3

49 minutes ago, patato12 said:

Well it would be whatever your bounty is. and if they dont have enough to pay well you take what you can. Can't get a bounty if you dont have money for a gun ;3

I was looking at it as a way to stop CL. It honestly wouldnt need to comp bounty hunters. It could be a way to stop people from CL.

• 4 weeks later...

I personally like the straight to jail aspect if they CL, even give them a longer then max sentence and no jury.(still possible to break out) Incorporate the sever rules into the game and punish players for not following. Reward the players that are doing it correctly. And maybe at least half the bounty for not getting full RP completed

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/2/2017 at 3:13 PM, BioHazard said:

Yeah, you lose some you win some just record and report. I do agree that there should be a harsher punishment for CL because I've reported a shit ton of them (even ones that are like "HAHAHA LATER SCRUB" then log out) just to see them on 2 days later doing it again.