NorthBridge Recruitment

Use this Application Format

In-Game Name:

Age:

How many hours do you have on Arma 3:

Bank Balance(100k minimum):

How well do you know Arma 3 mechanics?:

Do you have a mic and discord?:

Current and Past Gangs?:

If in a current gang, why are you looking to leave?:

What can you bring to NorthBridge?:

Any vouchers within the gang?:

Edited by -Nß-HitMan Holla
New app format
Dally, BishopActual and .Sean like this
On 2017-6-7 at 0:10 AM, XOF-Vinn said:

100% Requirements

Must Have A Mic And Discord

Must Have A Free Time To Play With The Gang(Must Be Active)

Must Have A Complete Understanding Of All Server Rules(RDM,VDM,ETC.) 

In Game Name:

Bank Balance:

# Of Houses Owned:

Optional:Primary Source Of Income(Can Pm Current Recruiter If You Don't Want This Public):

Orcas/Ifrits Owned:

Hours On Arma(Include Screenshot):

Any Vouchers Within The Gang?

What Can You bring To NorthBridge?:

Knowledge Of Asylum/Arma 3 Mechanics Scale 1-10:

Knowledge Of Turfs/Cartels Scale 1-10:

gV1TpvOuI.png$3 FOR A LOGO

100% Requirements

Must Have A Mic And Discord

Must Have A Free Time To Play With The Gang(Must Be Active) : I have discord

Must Have A Complete Understanding Of All Server Rules(RDM,VDM,ETC.) : ok

In Game Name: J.T

Age: 17 

Bank Balance: 100K

# Of Houses Owned: 1 

Optional:Primary Source Of Income(Can Pm Current Recruiter If You Don't Want This Public): Ecavating

Orcas/Ifrits Owned: 0

Hours On Arma(Include Screenshot): I have 223 hours http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=947781835

Any Vouchers Within The Gang? No but i know imakitty777

What Can You bring To NorthBridge?: a trustworthy guy and also guy good in combat and more

Knowledge Of Asylum/Arma 3 Mechanics Scale 1-10: not sure but if you are saying as in do i know the game, map , and how its works : yes

Knowledge Of Turfs/Cartels Scale 1-10: I know some thing about both i say 7 or 8 

Edited by J.T

In Game Name:

Age: 15

Bank Balance: 80,000 ish

# Of Houses Owned: 0

Optional:Primary Source Of Income(Can Pm Current Recruiter If You Don't Want This Public): Oil/Meth

Orcas/Ifrits Owned: 0 ( almost have enough for an ifirit )

Hours On Arma(Include Screenshot): https://gyazo.com/56289bc6bd761a3422c26f1b6cd28d1a 2800

Any Vouchers Within The Gang? No

What Can You bring To NorthBridge?: Im skilled at cartels, and I am an excellent pilot.

Knowledge Of Asylum/Arma 3 Mechanics Scale 1-10: 10

Knowledge Of Turfs/Cartels Scale 1-10: 10

Edited by Darth Juan
  • 4 weeks later...
On ‎2017‎-‎07‎-‎16 at 2:04 AM, UnitedEnforcement said:

In-Game Name: Reaper

How many hours do you have on Arma 3: 730 http://prntscr.com/fw6rmc

Bank Balance(100k minimum): 700k

How well do you know Arma 3 mechanics?: 9/10

Do you have a mic and discord?: Yes

Current and Past Gangs?: I do not have major gang experience in altis servers because I use to play on server 5 mainly. Since that shut down I've been just playing with a couple friends. On S5 I was in Turtle Hunters which is also known as the Mongols. 

If in a current gang, why are you looking to leave?: n/a

What can you bring to NorthBridge?: strong communication skills, experience, and also being a good team player.

Any vouchers within the gang?: No

pm me your steam id

• 2 weeks later...

Ingame name: Soundcloud

Age: 14

How many hours do you have on Arma 3: 411

Bank Balance(100k minimum): 874k

How well do you know Arma 3 mechanics?: If I was ign I would say 10/10 so                                                                                                           pretty good.

Do you have a mic and discord?: Yes m8 and i got ts

Current and Past Gangs?: Current: Alt+Right    Past Gangs: Random gangs                                                                                                                   tbf

If in a current gang, why are you looking to leave?: current gang isn't active and they                                                                                              don't do anything

What can you bring to NorthBridge?:good team mate can cap cartels, I like killing cops and I can run drugs, also im                                                        super active good team mate.

Any vouchers within the gang?: Vincenzo

Edited by Sqlashy
Just now, Sqlashy said:

In-Game Name:

How many hours do you have on Arma 3: 411

Bank Balance(100k minimum): 874k

How well do you know Arma 3 mechanics?: If I was ign I would say 10/10 so pretty good.

Do you have a mic and discord?: Yes m8

Current and Past Gangs?: Current: Alt+Right    Past Gangs: Random gangs tbf

If in a current gang, why are you looking to leave?: current gang isn't active and they don't do anything

What can you bring to NorthBridge?:good team mate can cap cartels, I like killing cops and I can run drugs, also im super active good team mate.

Any vouchers within the gang?: Vincenzo

I can't accept you but we use ts3 now

In-Game Name: OperatorJohn

How many hours do you have on Arma 3: 1700

Bank Balance(100k minimum): Like 100k

How well do you know Arma 3 mechanics?: Very well

Do you have a mic and discord?: Yes

Current and Past Gangs?: Midnight, Turtle Hunters, Salvation, Fall of Eden, Chinese Mafia

If in a current gang, why are you looking to leave?: It's pretty trash.

What can you bring to NorthBridge?: I have a good friend and I know a few of the members.

Any vouchers within the gang?: Bubble Bath

Edited by OperatorJohn

In-Game Name: FuzzyPanda 

How many hours do you have on Arma 3: 1404

Bank Balance(100k minimum): 109k

How well do you know Arma 3 mechanics?:Not very well seeing as the game always somehow ends up fucking me 

Do you have a mic and discord?: Ye

Current and Past Gangs?: Space Turtles, Bad Company, Fall of Eden 

If in a current gang, why are you looking to leave?: Because its full of a bunch of mongols

What can you bring to NorthBridge?: Jokes and a good cartel fighter 

Any vouchers within the gang?: United Enforcement Aka Reaper Aka Bubble Bath and maybe Stompy

In-Game Name: ^SnozzK

Age: 16 

How many hours do you have on Arma 3: https://gyazo.com/e407c1586a9276fb82204a94e9dbc667 now i got more

Bank Balance(100k minimum): 900k almost

How well do you know Arma 3 mechanics?: 10/10 playing arma for 4 years and also asylum for 3 years

Do you have a mic and discord?: yes 

Current and Past Gangs?: signature

If in a current gang, why are you looking to leave?:

What can you bring to NorthBridge?: I`m a very good shooter , cartel fighter , bank robber and I can bring you guys a lot of info , I am playing arma for 4 years and same asylum , also I am a good pilot 

Any vouchers within the gang?: Xehons

Edited by ^SnozzK

In-Game Name: Miked

Age:17

How many hours do you have on Arma 3: 3800

Bank Balance(100k minimum): 5 mill 

How well do you know Arma 3 mechanics?: i have had it since beta 

Do you have a mic and discord?: ye

Current and Past Gangs?: Nemesis, sgs, a tone more those are the recent ones 

If in a current gang, why are you looking to leave?: not in one 

What can you bring to NorthBridge?: A lot of exsperience with cartells and fighting on asylum i am a warlord with over 300 war kills and a great combat pilot 

Any vouchers within the gang?: Stompy, vista,Symba, chris joy

13 minutes ago, michael251 said:

What can you bring to NorthBridge?: A lot of exsperience with cartells and fighting on asylum i am a warlord with over 300 war kills and a great combat pilot 

+1

24 minutes ago, michael251 said:

+1 best guy ever ( its me hampzz ) friendly as fuck and he knows how to play belive me 

Just now, Jay. said:

In-Game Name: jay

Age: 18

How many hours do you have on Arma 3: 1900

Bank Balance(100k minimum): 1.5 mil

How well do you know Arma 3 mechanics?: good

Current and Past Gangs?: stellar

If in a current gang, why are you looking to leave?: not in no gang

What can you bring to NorthBridge?: good shot and money making and fighting cartels

Any vouchers within the gang?: no

+1 Heard hes a good cartel fighter

• 1 month later...
On 9/17/2017 at 10:06 AM, jonn said:

In-Game Name: jon

Age: 18

How many hours do you have on Arma 3: 1756

Bank Balance(100k minimum): 1.3 mil

How well do you know Arma 3 mechanics?: pretty good

Current and Past Gangs?:equinox, stellar

If in a current gang, why are you looking to leave?: not in a gang 

What can you bring to NorthBridge?: good shot and active

Any vouchers within the gang?: i dont know 

Denied, reply in one week

• 2 weeks later...

23                                               Age: 

1,4k                                                                                                                            How many hours do you have on Arma 3:

2424209402940294024920429494029420492049204920492049204920492049204                 Bank Balance(100k minimum):

wery bat     How well do you know Arma 3 mechanics?:

no            Do you have a mic and discord?:

north bots                   Current and Past Gangs?:

cuxz they badt  If in a current gang, why are you looking to leave?:

good screamer and well nko   What can you bring to NorthBridge?:

Any vouchers within the gang?: the noobs vampy and some other nobob vast

Just now, Dumbasso said:

23                                               Age: 

1,4k                                                                                                                            How many hours do you have on Arma 3:

2424209402940294024920429494029420492049204920492049204920492049204                 Bank Balance(100k minimum):

wery bat     How well do you know Arma 3 mechanics?:

no            Do you have a mic and discord?:

north bots                   Current and Past Gangs?:

cuxz they badt  If in a current gang, why are you looking to leave?:

good screamer and well nko   What can you bring to NorthBridge?:

Any vouchers within the gang?: the noobs vampy and some other nobob vast

nb is dead 

SkYrook likes this