TANKS ON STRIFE ARE TOO OP

Just now, Xehons said:

Tanks on STRIFE are too god damn armored light armor would be better or another solution is to give the engineer a better rocket launcher the RPG 7 is too weak 

But, there are better rocket launchers already?

Also there's these cool backpacks to set up static weapons. That'll work once you can open your inventory to drop one!

Just now, Paratus said:

But, there are better rocket launchers already?

Also there's these cool backpacks to set up static weapons. That'll work once you can open your inventory to drop one!

Shhhhh! Survival of the fittest Paratus, if they're too dense to read and learn let'em be weeded out! 

:kappa: 

Edited by Cobra
Clark likes this
Just now, Clint Beastwood said:

Tries strife once

Goes 8-16, but blames the map.

U make me hate u more and more each day....  And I tried it twice since ur looking through the logs..  And if I don't like the map of course I'll be dying more then killing. . The fps is bad.... the combat is bad.... 

Just now, bigjohn561 said:

U make me hate u more and more each day....  And I tried it twice since ur looking through the logs..  And if I don't like the map of course I'll be dying more then killing. . The fps is bad.... the combat is bad.... 

Look I dont mean to be a complete asshole, but, you make for an easy target with posts like that.  

Navigating the map can be frustrating but it makes using the map actually worth it.  Finding roads and off-roads to get to map points.

I'm actually glad, that for now, its only on Tanoa where there is actual cover from airplanes and tanks.  Can you imagine getting stuck on foot in a wide open space against a tank/jet on Altis?  

The combat is fun because its different, take a group of 3-5 infantry outfitted correctly and you can hold off pretty much everything.    Its not for everyone, I get that.