Quick lil PUBG Schnip

I feel like you're a ban evader and I fell like you're awful. Primarily because you shit talked me and talked about how bad the original NV was...Yet your account is brand new.... AHAHHAHA

http://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/index.php?/topic/67065-been-gone-for-over-a-year-what-is-the-weakest-gang-serverwho-are-the-biggest-strongest-gangs-now/#comment-483662 k

You were obviously ruined on Server 4, in my humble honest OPINION

Edited by krickenBacker
Just now, krickenBacker said:

I feel like you're a ban evader and I fell like you're awful. Primarily because you shit talked me and talked about how bad the original NV was...Yet your account is brand new.... AHAHHAHA

1. Learn to spell

2. I said OG NV was legit. The members now, as shown above are just mad teenagers

3. Went inactive for 1.5 years so I don't have access to my old forum account

4. umadbrah?

5. Was a server 3 gang

6. Was on Asylum before you were even a thought in your dads nutsack little guy :)

Edited by StayLifted
Just now, StayLifted said:

1. Learn to spell

2. I said OG NV was legit. The members now, as shown above are just mad teenagers

3. Went inactive for 1.5 years so I don't have access to my old forum account

4. umadbrah?

5. Was a server 3 gang

6. Was on Asylum before you were even a thought in your dads nutsack little guy :)

I have been on and off in NV since like 2015......

I have been playing since 2014, so once again you look dumb. You remind me exactly of Waldo, but he also got what was coming to him....

As to number 4: yes, I am mad 24/7. Thanks.

For the record, what was your old name I am curious if you actually are a nobody.

Edited by krickenBacker

I have been on and off in NV since like 2015......

I have been playing since 2014, so once again you look dumb. You remind me exactly of Waldo, but he also got what was coming to him....

As to number 4: yes, I am mad 24/7. Thanks.

Sorry man, dunno what to tell you, you must have been forgettable. Don't ever remember fighting no Krypton guy at cartels. Then again wasn't ever really a fight against you guys, just a slaughter ;)

Edited by StayLifted

Sorry man, dunno what to tell you, you must have been forgettable. Don't ever remember fighting no Krypton guy at cartels. Then again wasn't ever really a fight against you guys, just a slaughter ;)

Bro you are so insane HAHAHA dear Lord.

Also, what gang were you in

?

Edited by krickenBacker

Bro you are so insane HAHAHA dear Lord.

Oooooh you were Bad Blood. That explains why you're so salty. Also SICK montage dude, really shows off your shooting skills capping unarmed Bobs running in a straight line. 

Some things never change, even 2 years later.

Oooooh you were Bad Blood. That explains why you're so salty. Also SICK montage dude, really shows off your shooting skills capping unarmed Bobs running in a straight line. 

Some things never change, even 2 years later.

What gang where you in buddy? Come on now :) 1.5 years changes to 2 keep it coming

For anyone wondering why @krickenBacker is throwing a tantrum. 

Someone complimented him on 20 kills in Strife and I said, "not hard to camp the final point" 

He then cyber stalked Asylum Profile, dates, gangs and then went to find my OLD twitch account. 

10/10

I'd be embarassed to be your gang leader. You have some mental stability issues little guy.

EDIT: Get ready for the incoming salt novel. 

Edited by StayLifted

For anyone wondering why @krickenBacker is throwing a tantrum. 

Someone complimented him on 20 kills in Strife and I said, "not hard to camp the final point" 

He then cyber stalked Asylum Profile, dates, gangs and then went to find my OLD twitch account. 

10/10

I'd be embarassed to be your gang member. You have some mental stability issues little guy.

Talk shit get hit. GRRRAH

peace kiddo time for my daily gamer nap

for the record I was like 23-4 within 10 minutes and you were 8-23 after entire game. 

Edited by krickenBacker
Daniels likes this