Bounty Hunter (Master Crusader, Apex Predator)

No... Theres no reason for bounty hunters to recieve the MXM.. Mx is already good enough to take down most of the criminals and the 4-five is a LT only weapon its a "gift" kinda... So that wont  happen either.

But as I said MXM and the 4-five should never be implemented for BH. Kidnap cops and do some good rp and you might get both guns who knows, right?

Hope you will still have fun as a BH :) .

6 hours ago, HomeTrlx said:

No... Theres no reason for bounty hunters to recieve the MXM.. Mx is already good enough to take down most of the criminals and the 4-five is a LT only weapon its a "gift" kinda... So that wont  happen either.

But as I said MXM and the 4-five should never be implemented for BH. Kidnap cops and do some good rp and you might get both guns who knows, right?

Hope you will still have fun as a BH :) .

maybe if it made it so it couldn't be shared like crate items. then it would be a "gift" for bounty hunters who worked there ass off. 

6 hours ago, SpArtacUS said:
  • Master Crusader (50,000) - Automatically set the game waypoint to the center of the circle of a tracked target. Access to Skip Tracer Jail Facility.

yeah i thought it meant pings would make it the new bubble but i found out last night what it actually meant. btw what is "access to skip tracer jail facility" actually do?

51 minutes ago, drex said:

maybe if it made it so it couldn't be shared like crate items. then it would be a "gift" for bounty hunters who worked there ass off. 

I would not like it tho, cant give you a valid reason other than I dont like it. But its up to the devs, and I can tell ya the Lts will riot :D!

Just now, HomeTrlx said:

I would not like it tho, cant give you a valid reason other than I dont like it. But its up to the devs, and I can tell ya the Lts will riot :D!

understandable but honestly it's not like it wouldnt be to crazy because they wouldn't be allowed to share it ya know 

Just now, HomeTrlx said:

You know what will happen tho.... And then boom every 4 five is gone :(!

every 4 five is gone?? wym. I was implying that it would be a legit script that denied the use of a 4 five by anyone but a master crusader or apex predator 

Edited by drex
8 hours ago, HomeTrlx said:

Não ... Não há motivo para que os caçadores de recompensas recebam o MXM ... Mx já é bom o suficiente para derrubar a maioria dos criminosos e o 4-cinco é uma arma LT apenas é um "presente" meio ... Então, isso não Acontecer também.

Mas como eu disse o MXM e o 4-cinco nunca deveria ser implementado para a BH. Seqüestrar policiais e fazer alguns bons rp e você pode pegar as armas que sabem, certo?

Espero que você ainda se divirta como um BH :).

The idea and grant credit to the Master Crusader, Apex Predator, is spent until arriving and continue using an mx equal to a beginner who with 500 Honor has mx, I would like to have patent for the top BH, and not all would have, that would not be popular So I do not know why the cops fight, you get mk1, mxm, because a simple weapon for the BH you are against.

11 minutes ago, SpArtacUS said:

The idea and grant credit to the Master Crusader, Apex Predator, is spent until arriving and continue using an mx equal to a beginner who with 500 Honor has mx, I would like to have patent for the top BH, and not all would have, that would not be popular So I do not know why the cops fight, you get mk1, mxm, because a simple weapon for the BH you are against.

Mk1 has have only 27 Ppl in the ENTIRE APD who are able to purchase Mk1s and the APD is idk about 1.5-2k big.  I mean the MxM is more "common" but still rare since you have to alteast achieve the rank of Corporal, and it takes time a year or even 2 months I depens but still its very hard to get it and actually keep it. Thats why I am against it. MX is already good enough you almost get the same equipment as a SGT in the APD.

So be happy with it. :) 

Hope you will still enjoy BH without the suggestion you made(unless a dev actually considers it) and hope you wont feel offended at all about my honest opinion

I like the general basis of this post.  Bounty Hunters really should unlock something additional for reach top honor tiers.  Whether it be guns, clothes, vehicles, discounts, or other perk.  Most of the people I see posting on here about how BHs should never get an MXM are career cops or LTs...so yeah you just don't want civs to get the stuff you spent time on cop getting.  That's fair, but also realize that civs spend a ton of time to get that much honor as well...

@bamf @Gnashes  Any thoughts on giving honored out Bounty Hunters something else in 8.0?

2 hours ago, Gnashes said:

Such as?

MXMs aren't likely going to happen.

Fair enough.  So just looking at the options, possibly things that could be given (Or any combination) include:

1) Vehicle Skins (BH Orca / sport / etc...)

2) BH Store / Skiptracer discounts

- OR Make it so every "###" number of arrests made gives you an increased discount at skiptracer (Starts at 5% then increases up to a cap)

3) Allow bounty hunters to cap cartels

4) Remove the cap on how many honor talents you can have learned (In essence, be able to fill both trees completely)

5) Perhaps make flashbangs purchasable at skiptracer using HONOR not MONEY (Obviously it would have to be a lot of honor but still would be something to spend it on)

6) Make some way to clear your active bounties at skiptracer if you are a top tier BH or make it cost honor to clear bounties (Rather than soft logging which people do but its frowned upon)

7) Make it so Honor is transferable to money at some rate

8) OR make a new store, "The Honor Store" for example.  And at that store you can buy boosts for BH.  For example. you could buy permanent discounts at certain stores (30k honor for ## % discount at Skiptracer Store).  Similar to how rebels cap cartels for boosts.

- Another idea here to be able to buy a permanent Bounty Hunter's License for ##K Honor, which you will always have UNLESS you decided to buy a Rebel License

@Gnashes The more I think about this, the more I'm starting to think that Bounty Hunter's don't necessarily need new shiny things, but rather have some new ways to be able to spend honor.  Because once you have the talents, Honor becomes a useless currency as the system stands.  Thoughts?

Edited by StevieDeeks
7 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

3, 4, 5 are likely going to be definite no's.

It's the same logic as Talent XP. Once you reach max talents, there's no use for it. Same principle.

@GnashesI get those, they were a stretch anyway.  But the difference between talents and honor is that you have to continue to work to get honor, talents were one of those things that you could get 27 in a day or so and be done with them forever.  I'm trying to think of end-game things that could be added so that Bounty Hunters have incentive to work and receive different benefits than just money, similar to what rebels get.  Do you disagree?

Edited by StevieDeeks
Just now, Magilla Gorilla said:

how about a downing version of the Zuber? or the ADR-97 with downing rounds?

v7bRNzW.jpg

1. No simply because there is no way for the server to keep track of which is a "lethal" purchase and which is "downing" 2. the ADR-97 is a mod and won't make it to asylum for that reason.

1 hour ago, ColtonB205 said:

1. No simply because there is no way for the server to keep track of which is a "lethal" purchase and which is "downing" 

If this logic was used consistently then there wouldn't be any weapons in the bounty hunter shop, All the weapons sold there are able to equip "Lethal" rounds in them so if this was enacted as a "special" master bounty hunter perk all the APD would have to do is ask them to display their bounty badge like they usually do anyway. Also this would allow the LT's to keep their very own "Special Reward" the 4-five. Also its only 6 rounds per reload so its not exactly OP but more of a Trophy for the few who actually make it to Master.

Edited by Magilla Gorilla
30 minutes ago, Magilla Gorilla said:

If this logic was used consistently then there wouldn't be any weapons in the bounty hunter shop, All the weapons sold there are able to equip "Lethal" rounds in them so if this was enacted as a "special" master bounty hunter perk all the APD would have to do is ask them to display their bounty badge like they usually do anyway. Also this would allow the LT's to keep their very own "Special Reward" the 4-five. Also its only 6 rounds per reload so its not exactly OP but more of a Trophy for the few who actually make it to Master.

Simply showing a badge I do not believe will tell the server that you wan't to down the person with the gun. I am no dev so if it is possible I am not sure. Now for practiality reasons I do not think this gun needs any kind of downing feature as the amount of checks required to make it both a lethal and downing weapon would be a little much for the server. Again not a Dev but I don't believe they are wanting to spend time on something like this.

4 hours ago, Gnashes said:

Such as?

MXMs aren't likely going to happen.

I don't really see an issue if you fill out ALL the master bounty hunter talents (Apex and Master included). If I remember correctly it's like 16mil (50$ per 1 point) worth of bounties you have to turn in yourself and up to 32mil (100$ per 1 point) if friends turn it in. So in order to even get the MXM you would have to make 16~32mil in captures before being able to obtain the weapon (also could make the price higher than the standard MX). So you wouldn't really see a lot of BHs with a MXM. 

Just now, Gnashes said:

Logistics aside. It is not our desire to make the MXM available for civilians.

If you want to have an MXM, play cop, make Corporal.

Understandable, was just adding that it would take quite a long time if all talents were required. I'm okay with my regular MX though! haha

Been a Constable for a long time but I don't have time to career cop all day (just as I imagine some others don't either) so kind of hard to just say "Just play cop (Restrictions May Apply: such as playing so much that everyone promotes you)".

1 hour ago, Gnashes said:

Logística à parte. Não é nosso desejo tornar o MXM disponível para civis.

Se você quer ter um MXM, jogue policial, faça o Corporal.

Master Crusader, Apex Predator and a normal civilian, how many prisons he did for that level, how many reached that level, the MXM would be a rifle that BH does not own, so SPAR16 only for Master Crusader and Apex Predator, just do not leave them with The mx all the time of his career. Finally he helps the police to clean the city should not be considered simple civil :(

1 hour ago, xwaffleman said:

Compreensível, estava apenas acrescentando que levaria muito tempo se todos os talentos fossem necessários. Estou bem com o meu MX regular! Haha

Foi um Constable por um longo período de tempo, mas não tenho tempo para a polícia de carreira o dia todo (assim como eu imagino que alguns outros também não) é tão difícil de dizer "Apenas jogue o policial (as restrições podem ser aplicadas: como jogar Tanto que todos o promovem) ".

Good accounts, really the BH is being considered as a common civilian, but we are not talking about the civilian who receives 500 of honor, but of those who like to be BH who does not have the parameters to be a policeman, more who likes like one, Who arrives at the top of the BH is not an ordinary civilian

Becoming maxed requires a total of 166k honor. That is a lot. I am 60k away with 140 arrests. Being top deserves some sort of reward. Wether it be a cosmetic for hunter, or an MXM. Maybe even the ability to buy carrier lites? Having an MXM seems like a fair reward for the amount of hours and time it takes. The bonus to cops is cheaper gear, and you always have people to play with. The bounty hunters should get something to encourage bounty hunting instead of being a cop.

On 7/20/2017 at 9:43 PM, Magilla Gorilla said:

Just so you're aware, the different tracers are what the server looks at when checking for downing or lethals. Some guns do not have different colored tracer rounds, which is why I believe the ZUBR is out of question.

On 7/21/2017 at 0:02 AM, xwaffleman said:

I don't really see an issue if you fill out ALL the master bounty hunter talents (Apex and Master included). If I remember correctly it's like 16mil (50$ per 1 point) worth of bounties you have to turn in yourself and up to 32mil (100$ per 1 point) if friends turn it in. So in order to even get the MXM you would have to make 16~32mil in captures before being able to obtain the weapon (also could make the price higher than the standard MX). So you wouldn't really see a lot of BHs with a MXM. 

This is false, it is 166k honor at around a rate of 1/20th the bounty as honor. You can't fill out both of them at the same time. it is 166k per tree filled, and you have to pick 1 unless you respec honor.

1 hour ago, Merrick said:

This is false, it is 166k honor at around a rate of 1/20th the bounty as honor. You can't fill out both of them at the same time. it is 166k per tree filled, and you have to pick 1 unless you respec honor.

Paratus literally posted the script when the honor system was added. It's Bounty / 50 for your turn in and Bounty / 100 with friends turn in. (However I think over a certain limit the amount diminishes)

That means for the entire tree it's 166K for one piece and 166k for the other which is 332k ~ rounded 330 do that times your 50 for your turn in that makes its 16.5 MIL worth of bounties and up to double that with friends turning in bounties. Yes you can fill both because I have majority of all the honor skills. (That's why I said only award MXM to those who complete the entire honor system).

b2e39c8c6a0d6d2c43f890a03df15d61.pngf4f128c75079c120ac17f166a7a26521.png

On ‎2017‎-‎07‎-‎20 at 9:33 PM, HomeTrlx said:

Mk1 has have only 27 Ppl in the ENTIRE APD who are able to purchase Mk1s and the APD is idk about 1.5-2k big.  I mean the MxM is more "common" but still rare since you have to alteast achieve the rank of Corporal, and it takes time a year or even 2 months I depens but still its very hard to get it and actually keep it. Thats why I am against it. MX is already good enough you almost get the same equipment as a SGT in the APD.

So be happy with it. :) 

Hope you will still enjoy BH without the suggestion you made(unless a dev actually considers it) and hope you wont feel offended at all about my honest opinion

not really dude, u should get something special from apex predator/crusader, it takes a shit ton of grinding to get there and no one that i know of has got it.

And yeah sure u can strip cops... but, do you want me to upload the videos of me downing cops and taking them hostage and roleplaying with them and asking them to drop their gun for their lives, they dont give a fuck if they die. thats the problem about stripping cops.

27 minutes ago, Dumbasso said:

not really dude, u should get something special from apex predator/crusader, it takes a shit ton of grinding to get there and no one that i know of has got it.

And yeah sure u can strip cops... but, do you want me to upload the videos of me downing cops and taking them hostage and roleplaying with them and asking them to drop their gun for their lives, they dont give a fuck if they die. thats the problem about stripping cops.

This, saying "Just become a corporal" or "kidnap a cop" are both really played out debates. Getting promoted in the APD is literally being on 24/7 just on cop till someone notices or being buddy buddy with the higher ups. As for the RP... ha. Half of them AFK, the other half just try to check out everyone and circle spray. Literally have had 1 cop out of maybe 25 to drop gear.

I think a new gun for completing all the honor Master + Apex would be fair. 

Crossfade and Darklom like this