Bounty Hunter (Master Crusader, Apex Predator)

1 hour ago, Quenton said:

last time I checked you have no authority over changes like this lmao.

+1

Obviously, My statement wasn't that I wouldn't allow this to happen but that the devs probably wouldn't.

I mean, Bh's were lucky enough to get the Mx in the first place and now you think they'll get the Mxm too?

what we could do is, you CANNOT get mx anymore, but you can get a MXC, mx can be obtained when you get 100k honor (or the last talent)

Maybe the rebel bounty hunter talents, gets you 6.5 lethel but cant buy mx (so you need a freind that has the talent)

And the other talent, gets a MX

Edited by Nicolas March
2 hours ago, UnitedEnforcement said:

.... Rebels already have 7.62 and and many different weapons to choose from.

Rebels hasn't received any updates since bounty hunters got boosted , don't see a real reason to boost bounty hunters again , last time was aids enough when everyone was driving around in hunters and 2 people were wanted at most and ofcourse cops crying about how BH now had mx's and hunters 

18 hours ago, Juan Lei said:

Rebels hasn't received any updates since bounty hunters got boosted , don't see a real reason to boost bounty hunters again , last time was aids enough when everyone was driving around in hunters and 2 people were wanted at most and ofcourse cops crying about how BH now had mx's and hunters 

rebels dont have an honor system or the equivalent in place thats what this entire topic is based off of, And cops Cry about anything that doesn't inflate their false sense of superiority because most of em have super low self esteem irl and take it out on civ's ingame :)  

Edited by Magilla Gorilla

A cop does not need to buy his vest again, I created this topic with a motive, that the BH of the top (Master Crusader, Apex Predator)

Had a different weapon than a rookie who achieved 500 honor, who managed to climb the tree deserves an MXM or more, no one talks about the expenses that one has with clothes collect weapons, MX is not manufactured remember  cop.

Edited by SpArtacUS
Magilla Gorilla likes this