Avoid The Use Of Gyazo (Security Reasons)

So, just to let you all know, Gyazo isn't the best choice to use for screenshot software, seeing as how people are literally able to inject a virus into it. I suggest either using ShareX or Lightshot, due to safety reason.

Edited by Grizzly757
Title change
Xehons likes this

If a professional hacker wants to get full access to your computer there's nothing you can do to stop it.

Except for being a hacker yourself, but i've seen live demonstrations where they sneakily use fake but identic websites to grab your credentials, your network security is a joke either way and your firewall is more open than @Roicesb his asshole.

Any link can be dirtied, i wouldn't stop using it but you can ofcourse ;) 

Space, BlackShot, Crossfade and 4 others like this

7 hours ago, Grizzly757 said:

I was misinformed, but yeah. It was snagging IP's through it. I can't find the article or get back to it since the owner is currently on leave.

Its a fake gyazo website

Check the url before you click on it

Nothing to do with gyazo

14 hours ago, Midamaru said:

If a professional hacker wants to get full access to your computer there's nothing you can do to stop it.

Except for being a hacker yourself, but i've seen live demonstrations where they sneakily use fake but identic websites to grab your credentials, your network security is a joke either way and your firewall is more open than @Roicesb his asshole.

Any link can be dirtied, i wouldn't stop using it but you can ofcourse ;) 

not if you have dual authentication on windows log in and you have an encrypted machine!

11 minutes ago, Manolo said:

not if you have dual authentication on windows log in and you have an encrypted machine!

Encrypted machines don't make it so that you can't get infected and the authentication problem is only when you need to login. Why not let the user do that himself and continue your digging in his shit ;) You can trick users in endless ways to give you authorisation over things without them knowing.

Just now, Midamaru said:

Encrypted machines don't make it so that you can't get infected and the authentication problem is only when you need to login. Why not let the user do that himself and continue your digging in his shit ;) You can trick users in endless ways to give you authorisation over things without them knowing.

a virus is one thing, digging around my data is another.

If my anti virus picks up the virus it will try and deal with it, if the virus some how installs a keylogger with out me knowing you still wont get any passwords thanks to Last Pass.

If I gave you my windows log in password you still can't have access because dual authentication so unless you have my phone you have no access. If you do manage to do the

utilman.exe trick to create a new admin account it will still not give you access to anything of the encrypted files. Encryption is a bitch!

Lets not forget the encryption password is also dual authentication protected.

Infected yes, going through my data good luck! You might need to physically steal my machine/phone and use the safeguard bootable to break the encryption password.

2 hours ago, Mr Smirnoff said:

Gyazo just stopped working for me like a year ago I switched to Puush it works fine.

Also, your compensation thing for Discord. Does it go the mailbox or my actual money? It said I was approved, yet nothing came in the mailbox lol.

Just now, Grizzly757 said:

Also, your compensation thing for Discord. Does it go the mailbox or my actual money? It said I was approved, yet nothing came in the mailbox lol.

If you were offline when I issued the comp then it goes straight to bank but if you were online at the time it will appear in your mailbox. 

Grizzly757 likes this