how much is a hostage worth?

Dumbasso

depends on the rank of the officer... like a cadet or constable you should probably just kill them unless you wanna go for the uniforms. But SGT+ can be worth a good bit especially if they are in a good mood. Usually you can get many people pardoned or some cop gear out of it. I've seen some Captains get kidnapped and let them use one of their Ghost Hawks for a night among other interesting things. All depends on who it is and how much they value their own time and experience some people enjoy the kidnap rp some don't.

Edited by Tyler
Google™ likes this
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The last few times this has happened to me my captors didn't even role play they just said drop all your gear or die. They keep you zip tied and blindfolded and didn't even seem to have intentions of role playing. If this is your tactic i wouldn't drop shit. I think most kidnappers these days don't even realize its a role-play server and have no intentions of role playing. For those chumps i wouldn't give a dime but for some good role play i would at least drop my gear but i don't know about money. I have yet to be kidnapped by anyone who actually knows how to role play, let alone role play good.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/10/2017 at 8:34 PM, Dumbasso said:

Most of the cops on this server cant rp, but to the 30% that can, how much would a hostage be worth to you?

You can tell me the price by either money,items, gear or whatever u think a hostage is worth.

Trading humans for money, thats what i do.

A female cop was bidded on on s4 got up to 50k but never sold as I wanted to keep her for myself :3

On 7/10/2017 at 9:58 PM, Tyler said:

depends on the rank of the officer... like a cadet or constable you should probably just kill them unless you wanna go for the uniforms. But SGT+ can be worth a good bit especially if they are in a good mood. Usually you can get many people pardoned or some cop gear out of it. I've seen some Captains get kidnapped and let them use one of their Ghost Hawks for a night among other interesting things. All depends on who it is and how much they value their own time and experience some people enjoy the kidnap rp some don't.

This ^ Lower ranks will put on knee pads/wire you money to kiss a higher ranks ass.

But honestly if you are going for kidnapping you should just steal the cop gear instead, some people pay decent money for the gear. Mxm like 25-30k. outfit plus vest like 15 and flash bangs vary. I sold 4 for like 20k