Invictus™ (Disbanded)

Toasted

In-Game Name:IBuyTurtles 

Arma Hours. (With Screenshot): 541 https://gyazo.com/4b7b2da1a910e8e3ec38e6dd35c67829

Previous Gangs: Galaxy

APD Rank?: N/A

Do you have Team Speak?:Yes

Have you ever been banned from Asylum? If yes, Why?: Rdm and vdm. Rdm i shot a kid in my heli and i didn't think to say get out because i was new at the time and the vdm i ran into a medic heli i was looking at my map.

Why do you want to join our gang?:I feel my gang isn't capable of doing the things ur gang can. I also like how u guys cap turfs it benefits the entire gang 

What can you bring to Invictus?: 3 suicide vests.

On 2/7/2016 at 10:41 PM, IBuyChickens said:

In-Game Name:IBuyTurtles 

Arma Hours. (With Screenshot): 541 https://gyazo.com/4b7b2da1a910e8e3ec38e6dd35c67829

Previous Gangs: Galaxy

Do you have Team Speak?:Yes

Have you ever been banned from Asylum? If yes, Why?: Rdm and vdm. Rdm i shot a kid in my heli and i didn't think to say get out because i was new at the time and the vdm i ran into a medic heli i was looking at my map.

Why do you want to join our gang?:I feel my gang isn't capable of doing the things ur gang can. I also like how u guys cap turfs it benefits the entire gang 

What can you bring to Invictus?: 3 suicide vests.

Denied

Edited by ItsMeToast

In-Game Name: Elmer Fudd

Arma Hours. (With Screenshot): Don't have SS rn, but pretty you can believe me. I have like over 650 hours on one of my account that got hacked and I cant seem to find it anymore. but overall got over 1500 hours easily.

Previous Gangs: Well , currently i'm in a small gang called Galaxy bunch of close friends that likes to have fun!

APD Rank?: NA

Do you have Team Speak?: Yeah

Have you ever been banned from Asylum? If yes, Why?: Yes, RDM wich got appealed.

Why do you want to join our gang?:  I want to join a talented gang with lots of players and be able to meet new players and have fun with them!

What can you bring to Invictus?: Lots of fun and hopefully success! Experienced in banks, cartels, tufs and good on hit and runs on fed.

Edited by Sylvester

In-Game Name: KarmaFox

Arma Hours. (With Screenshot): 587 http://imgur.com/r89HF4L

Previous Gangs: Syndicate, Galaxy, KPG

Do you have Team Speak?: Yes

Have you ever been banned from Asylum? If yes, Why?: Yes, RDM and Exploit. Long story short I was pissed someday and decided to kill everyone in town. Exploit, I had no money after the server got hacked and turtles were broken so I moved to exploiting for money but I do not do that anymore as I know it will be a permanent ban this time around.

Why do you want to join our gang?: I play with the gang Galaxy all day everyday and today they were playing with you guys. I have heard about you but never really considered joining until they started talking about you guys. I know some members do not like me because I used to 'bounty boost' and I am not sure where that came from but I used to do it when I was a fresh altis player. I do not do it anymore. I also understand that I am not the required age of 16 but I feel that I have the maturity greater than my age. (especially more mature than turtles, like damn.)

What can you bring to Invictus?: I play a ton of rp gaming and tactical so I know how to handle myself. I am an experienced pvper and tactical gamer. My play style is tactical as I wait as long as I have to and hear for any hints until I am ready to take the shot. I believe patience is the key in firefights. I can sustain myself money wise and I can role with myself when I am not needed. In all thanks for reading my application, and I look forward to playing with you guys in the future.

Edited by KarmaFox
On 2/7/2016 at 11:19 PM, Sylvester said:

In-Game Name: Elmer Fudd

Arma Hours. (With Screenshot): Don't have SS rn, but pretty you can believe me. I have like over 650 hours on one of my account that got hacked and I cant seem to find it anymore. but overall got over 1500 hours easily.

Previous Gangs: Well , currently i'm in a small gang called Galaxy bunch of close friends that likes to have fun!

APD Rank?: NA

Do you have Team Speak?: Yeah

Have you ever been banned from Asylum? If yes, Why?: Yes, RDM wich got appealed.

Why do you want to join our gang?:  I want to join a talented gang with lots of players and be able to meet new players and have fun with them!

What can you bring to Invictus?: Lots of fun and hopefully success! Experienced in banks, cartels, tufs and good on hit and runs on fed.

Denied

Edited by ItsMeToast
On 2/7/2016 at 11:31 PM, KarmaFox said:

In-Game Name: KarmaFox

Arma Hours. (With Screenshot): 587 http://imgur.com/r89HF4L

Previous Gangs: Syndicate, Galaxy, KPG

Have you ever been banned from Asylum? If yes, Why?: Yes, RDM and Exploit. Long story short I was pissed someday and decided to kill everyone in town. Exploit, I had no money after the server got hacked and turtles were broken so I moved to exploiting for money but I do not do that anymore as I know it will be a permanent ban this time around.

Why do you want to join our gang?: I play with the gang Galaxy all everyday and today they were playing with you guys. I have heard about you but never really considered joining until they started talking about you guys. I know some members do not like me because I used to 'bounty hunt' and I am not sure where that came from but I used to do it when I was a fresh altis player. I do not do it anymore. I also understand that I am not the required age of 16 but I feel that I have the maturity greater than my age. (especially more mature than turtles, like damn.)

What can you bring to Invictus?: I play a ton of rp gaming and tactical so I know how to handle myself. I am an experienced pvper and tactical gamer. My play style is tactical as I wait as long as I have to and hear for any hints until I am ready to take the shot. I believe patience is the key in firefights. I can sustain myself money wise and I can role with myself when I am not needed. In all thanks for reading my application, and I look forward to playing with you guys in the future.

Denied

Edited by ItsMeToast

Someone underage got it, so i might as well give it a try and fail.

In-Game Name: Griffin

Age: 12. You and everyone else will probably think stereo type and think bullshit when I say I'm mature, but I really am.

Arma Hours. (With Screenshot): 

Previous Gangs: Galaxy, Liberators, KPG

Have you ever been banned from Asylum? If yes, Why?: if banned for 5 minutes of talking in lobby counts, yes.

Why do you want to join our gang?: Every gang I've been in was disbanded including galaxy, and I'm the final scraps of their gang, so I was hoping you guys were able to accept one more.

What can you bring to Invictus?: A decent rebel who can financially support him self, will do business when possible. I love doing cartels/gang turfs. I am very active, and can participate in things the gang is doing when possible.

I know this will be instantly denied but if this is even considered I will be surprised.

hours.JPG

16 minutes ago, Maxwell Santos said:

Someone underage got it, so i might as well give it a try and fail.

In-Game Name: Griffin

Age: 12. You and everyone else will probably think stereo type and think bullshit when I say I'm mature, but I really am.

Arma Hours. (With Screenshot): 

Previous Gangs: Galaxy, Liberators, KPG

Have you ever been banned from Asylum? If yes, Why?: if banned for 5 minutes of talking in lobby counts, yes.

Why do you want to join our gang?: Every gang I've been in was disbanded including galaxy, and I'm the final scraps of their gang, so I was hoping you guys were able to accept one more.

What can you bring to Invictus?: A decent rebel who can financially support him self, will do business when possible. I love doing cartels/gang turfs. I am very active, and can participate in things the gang is doing when possible.

I know this will be instantly denied but if this is even considered I will be surprised.

hours.JPG

Unfortunely you are too young. Denied

In-Game Name: Shawn

Arma Hours. (With Screenshot): http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=621992094

Previous Gangs: goodhues game room, GG, GG on server 4 

APD Rank?: sorry they dont like me

Do you have Team Speak?: Hell yes 

Have you ever been banned from Asylum? If yes, Why?: fuck no 

Why do you want to join our gang?:  because i love u guys!!!!!!!!!!!

What can you bring to Invictus?: Me im a boss

10 minutes ago, sharvin said:

Arma Hours. (With Screenshot): http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=621992094

+1 played with him on s5. awesome guy

On 2/12/2016 at 9:49 PM, sharvin said:

Accepted.

Edited by ItsMeToast

n-Game Name: |V| Connor

Arma Hours. (With Screenshot): 831 http://prntscr.com/a3tf1j

Previous Gangs: Ascended

Have you ever been banned from Asylum? If yes, Why?: Yes rdm got overturned

Why do you want to join our gang?: you guys are an active gang and always fight i love fighting 

What can you bring to Invictus?: a good shot experience and humor

On 2/16/2016 at 7:07 PM, HixConnor said:

n-Game Name: |V| Connor

Arma Hours. (With Screenshot): 831 http://prntscr.com/a3tf1j

Previous Gangs: Ascended

Have you ever been banned from Asylum? If yes, Why?: Yes rdm got overturned

Why do you want to join our gang?: you guys are an active gang and always fight i love fighting 

What can you bring to Invictus?: a good shot experience and humor

Accepted.

Edited by ItsMeToast

In-Game Name: Geo

Arma Hours. (With Screenshot):https://gyazo.com/b823e080d44f899f921903b9fd6b70a8

Previous Gangs:ARF

APD Rank?:none

Do you have Team Speak?:yes

Have you ever been banned from Asylum? If yes, Why?:no

Why do you want to join our gang?: i would like to join your gang because i am looking for a group of serious, patient, mature arma 3 players to play asylum with. 

What can you bring to Invictus?: I can bring more players, lots of experience, i am very smooth in gun battles(due to the fact that all of my time spent on arma 3 is having gun-fights), and an overall positive attitude.

On 2/16/2016 at 8:12 PM, GeoArma said:

In-Game Name: Geo

Arma Hours. (With Screenshot):https://gyazo.com/b823e080d44f899f921903b9fd6b70a8

Previous Gangs:ARF

APD Rank?:none

Do you have Team Speak?:yes

Have you ever been banned from Asylum? If yes, Why?:no

Why do you want to join our gang?: i would like to join your gang because i am looking for a group of serious, patient, mature arma 3 players to play asylum with. 

What can you bring to Invictus?: I can bring more players, lots of experience, i am very smooth in gun battles(due to the fact that all of my time spent on arma 3 is having gun-fights), and an overall positive attitude.

Denied.

Edited by ItsMeToast