Midamaru DPI Glitching vs Reliance

Midamaru

Just now, santsz said:

What even is DPI glitching?

0604d69c64df3ad95d6c6453ad83a88c.png

Basically you increase your mouse it's sensativity and spin it around like crazy, your ingame character will fly all over the place making you really hard to hit.

Some people use that to avoid getting killed at cartels and in this video i get accused of it, but.. i barely even move my mouse or sprint at all..

Silver-Spy, Crossfade and smellypig like this
Just now, Cory B said:

Was trial. Not after yesterday. Hes still in the gang under friend tag but he has 300 hours running round. I'm not gonna hate on the kid hes new to playing.

You shouldn't, this is just in all good fun and spicy memes we need some entertainment right :P 

I believe alec's folk likes to call it "Banter"

Edited by Midamaru
PublicEnemy likes this

he fucking edited to make me look stupid. if you saw what happened before and how i shit on him, and i texted him afterward it was prob just lag my side. legit your a fucking rat, i texted u "gf and i wasnt coming back to sddar 1v1". nt trying to expose if anyone here thinks i think he actually dpi glitched you are retarded. honestly what a fucking dick move

Just now, TDog- said:

he fucking edited to make me look stupid. if you saw what happened before and how i shit on him, and i texted him afterward it was prob just lag my side. legit your a fucking rat, i texted u "gf and i wasnt coming back to sddar 1v1". nt trying to expose if anyone here thinks i think he actually dpi glitched you are retarded. honestly what a fucking dick move

Just now, TDog- said:

i dont usually get this pissed off, but when you make a video try to put all the content in it...

:fail:

5 hours ago, TDog- said:

10 hours ago, TDog- said:

Image result for you know nothing jon snow

Sk7 and Space like this