Introducing Yours-truly; exposed.exe

On 7/28/2017 at 7:34 PM, Exposed.exe said:

Hey all. I'd LOVE to introduce myself.

I go by Exposed.exe and I serve 2 simple functions. Education and entertainment. As dorky as this sounds; give me a chance to elaborate.

Its not secret, l33t haxors live under the radar and thrive in this community thinking their God-like skill is actually real; and not what it actually is: downloaded. They don't have every-one fooled though. 

EDUCATION:

Now; I have principles. I turn every finding  over to admins of this system; prior to public realease. This insures zero interference with ongoing "manual" investigations. 

ENTERTAINMENT:

Once a time frame passes in which traction is either made (or lost) in findings- I release it. Open. Free of accusations: just simple information packed into a fun; family friendly, theatre short-film.

THE CLIFFHANGER

You decide. After all I just provide the information. I don't make humans to be the bad guys, I just gather and process information for you to review, and hopefully be informed about!

I look forward to sharing my first project with you soon.

cout << endtransmission << "good bye"          << endl;

return 0;

So many semicolons, @Gnashes is this your alt account? :D

Crossfade and Exposed.exe like this
Just now, Budbringer said:

So I do 15 too many Harley jokes and now you don't trust me anymore :(

In hind sight the jokes are hilarious and probably worthy since i didnt know much about the game during the time I disputed with you. However my gripe isn't with you personally more as a I gotta get the money first kind of a  thing.

7 hours ago, Trig said:

Im kinda baffed and have no idea wtf that video was meant to tell me

there was an asylum regular that had complete and total access to arma3 hacks. this person was considered a friend to a lot of us. he did seem like an upstanding dude. it's not a shame that this individual got banned. despite what others may say; this person was found to be a member of that website. no1 knows for sure if he hacked but to be fair, they needed to be banned.

Edited by Sp0on