5k | underc0ver

3 minutes ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

I've been getting yelled at because of this. It's over rated 

Tell us it's over rated when you run around a corner without it enabled and someone is on the other side with theirs enabled.

Huge advantage in CQC in terms of the time it takes to raise your weapon.

Also, it makes people look retarded.

Just my opinion.

USE COMBAT STANCE!!!!!!!!!

Ghouh, Innate, uc. and 2 others like this
Just now, Trig said:

Reliabot Kys

Why the fuck are you still on the forums? Go make another account and play Olympus because no one in the community cares for you. Gang hopping rere. Get off my boys thread. Surprised you haven't changed your name to Outlet. Guess an Admin was tired of changing your name every week. 

uc. likes this
Just now, Cory B said:

Why the fuck are you still on the forums? Go make another account and play Olympus because no one in the community cares for you. Gang hopping rere. Get off my boys thread. Surprised you haven't changed your name to Outlet. Guess an Admin was tired of changing your name every week. 

Sorry forgot to say Aphelion 3.0

Just now, Trig said:

Sorry forgot to say Aphelion 3.0

As I remember the 1 time Aphelion was up you cried to join because no other gang would take your shit tier ass. Again i'm gonna say it get the fuck off this thread. You never have anything nice to say. Toxic retard.giphy.gifYou have that seizure yet?

uc. likes this
5 hours ago, Cory B said:

As I remember the 1 time Aphelion was up you cried to join because no other gang would take your shit tier ass. Again i'm gonna say it get the fuck off this thread. You never have anything nice to say. Toxic retard.giphy.gifYou have that seizure yet?

Dont remember crying, i asked to join and you said no bcs i turned down the chance to join when you asked me when you first created the gang, and i feel like ive been better off not going down the path you have since your supposed gang is a meme

5 minutes ago, E^zy said:

AHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

this kid talks shit under alt names like Bob, saying that his gang wipes everyone. He claims to be a fucking god but then uploads a montage with like 3 clips

neckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

fdd32306a8245a7bd4930dfa02e41d84.png

20c002e46e097d12026f6ec76e865425.png

Kys fat kid when did i say we wiping everyone? I said talk shit and we fight and see who gets wiped lmao

1 hour ago, E^zy said:

lol. talks shit under fake names, gets called out, lies. nice1

How is reliance trynna say they wipe people, all you gotta do is watch their grotty gangs video and see how retarded they are, you check out @Tom latest montage, see at the end how retarded they are saying you need to "stick together". They are all jokes

1 hour ago, Trig said:

How is reliance trynna say they wipe people, all you gotta do is watch their grotty gangs video and see how retarded they are, you check out @Tom latest montage, see at the end how retarded they are saying you need to "stick together". They are all jokes

obviously you have no idea how to shoot or trade your teams deaths, the people on tree made a mistake and Cory made sure they knew about it, maybe a little too much but that doesn't mean its bad advice. Watch envy fight sometime they win because they use strat not just out aiming somebody, but it does help when they can aim too, unlike you. 

CoryB, Steve and Penguin_ like this
1 hour ago, Trig said:

Your brain cells are unreal man you must be hitting an all time low of about 3. Do you even play anymore or do you just sit and talk shit on the forums? Gang hopping retard tries to tell people how to play. Almost every gang you've been in I've wiped hence the reason you sucked Crunchedd's dick and mine. Stop while your ahead and change your name for all I care make a new forum account you need a new rep. Dog shit moron. 

3 hours ago, Cory B said:

Your brain cells are unreal man you must be hitting an all time low of about 3. Do you even play anymore or do you just sit and talk shit on the forums? Gang hopping retard tries to tell people how to play. Almost every gang you've been in I've wiped hence the reason you sucked Crunchedd's dick and mine. Stop while your ahead and change your name for all I care make a new forum account you need a new rep. Dog shit moron. 

hes moved on to the forums cartel not many have the skill to succeed here but seems like reliance/crunchedd is shitting on him here too:shrug:

CoryB likes this