Montage 10

1 hour ago, Crunchedd said:

dw man its just ludde (whatever his name of the week is) the snare of asylum (whatever that means) he couldnt get into a decent gang or past trial in temper so he "quit" asylum yet i still see him ghosting into cartels and "shooting people in the back" as he put it every day. sometimes people think they are more then they are, him, he thinks hes the best to ever walk the face of asylum yet he ts hops looking for fights he can "roach" all the time. Me ive accepted the fact that i piss people off in fact i find it kinda fun and i do me yet if you are in my gang or on my side i am 100% honest and straight forward most of the time you can ask almost anyone ive been in a gang with. this kid is just salty that i can sidechat flame better than him and all he can say is "go make another shit montage..." Current Gang | Primitive (lul)

You forgot about outlet, his most recent name :)

Crunchedd and CoryB like this
1 hour ago, Trig said:

80% of kills where either roaching or shooting someone in the back, all single kill clips. Shit montage again, most kills where on retards, if i wanted to make a shit montage i would have just recorded the amount of times you died at the fight on OG on Thursday. You are like the Snare of asylum, retarded as fuck, end your life

1 hour ago, Trig said:

Ghosted in once and it was hilarious how you started bitching in side chat, never acted or said that i think that i was the best ever on asylum, people that are in your gangs would say that bcs most of them are S5 rejects or retards that dont know their left to their right. When ever i am on im more on cap then you are bcs you usually die before you get to cap, your gang usually is 1 and done, left asylum bcs its dead and i play olympus now, you csn only come back by saying where are your tags when ever im on, and sorry what decent gang have you ever been in? And i like how you qoute my signature when its obvious i havent updated but since your so much ill change it just for you

Dude why you acting like this? 

Likebot and Crunchedd like this
5 hours ago, Trig said:

80% of kills where either roaching or shooting someone in the back, all single kill clips. Shit montage again, most kills where on retards, if i wanted to make a shit montage i would have just recorded the amount of times you died at the fight on OG on Thursday. You are like the Snare of asylum, retarded as fuck, end your life

Off for my mans snare thats my boy!

11 hours ago, Trig said:

05cff721d706319f9daf17cc09864708.png

remix.ahk, Crunchedd and Chase like this
14 hours ago, Trig said:

Why are you being such a cunt m8

Bishop, SafeMode, CoryB and 1 other like this
17 hours ago, Trig said:

wtf is wrong with you kid?

BoDjango, Shifty, Crunchedd and 1 other like this
17 hours ago, Trig said:

i could make a montage of you geting denied of temper :))

Bishop, SafeMode, Crunchedd and 1 other like this
17 hours ago, Trig said:

woah

Thor..., speeeeeed and : ) like this

These comments are cringe.

People really need to step back and take a big look at their life and realize this is only ever a video game, and it will be nothing more.

Quit taking this shit so seriously.

To criticize somebody on something they put effort in to making, well,

It doesn't look like you have anything better to do.:kermit:

Sick tage my dude.

Edited by Shifty
SafeMode, Crunchedd and X Jake like this