Change log 8.0.0

bamf

Just now, Tusken Raider said:

The list with the people having the most forum likes and on profiles showing how many days they had the most liked content is gone.

Because it could crash the forums.

Just now, Scott said:

It was just the one menu that would do it, bet it could be disabled

I didn't see any individual options in the Admin CP, just "all on" or "all off".

I'll look again some other time.

42 minutes ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

So has anyone actually used the new meth locations or have people just waited for them to be back in the original spots? Same goes for heroin.

I did a heroin run yesterday near kavala, wasn't bad, gonna try the new meth lab rv soon

Edited by crewsk8200
Just cause
1 hour ago, Berus said:

Hum, @Gnashes are you still planning on adding that feature so players could turn on their house lights ? if i remember correctly @BlackShot was working on it

here's the suggestion post

If I remember well, I gave @Gnashes the lights' relative position code for each house model a few months ago, but haven't heard anything since then. Maybe he got busy or didn't have time to write the system yet, or simply forgot about it. It happens.

Either way, good point! I had forgotten about them too.

And, @Gnashes, if you still need the code I can send it your away again.

Mr. Linux likes this
6 hours ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

So has anyone actually used the new meth locations or have people just waited for them to be back in the original spots? Same goes for heroin.

I haven't used them. In my opinion they should be reverted and instead they should make a midrange way to make money up in the northwestern region to give it more map activity. Either that or have 2 sets of fields for meth.

1 hour ago, Jimbo said:

Can you make rangefinders do the same as binocs regarding tildes and masked players, swat cannot get names on helicopters etc

Not worth the extra checks.

SWAT is only active in redzones anyway.