Change log 8.0.0

bamf

26 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Not worth the extra checks.

SWAT is only active in redzones anyway.

He's clearly putting his range finders in a car for use later... :kappa: 

But for real. Im still seeing people cooking crank in sheds. Something about setting up the lab and backing up slowly or some shit. 

Just now, bigjohn561 said:

Is gnashes going to nerf it; since its not Meth?

I think you'll be disappointed to know that Bamf has nerfed more things than me. I'm just the one who posts on the forums more.

Just now, Gnashes said:

I think you'll be disappointed to know that Bamf has nerfed more things than me. I'm just the one who posts on the forums more.

OK..... 

Just now, bigjohn561 said:

Is gnashes going to nerf it; since its not Meth?

Sorry gnashes 

26 minutes ago, bamf said:

It's Arma, so it varies a touch.  Most of my testing was about 1.5km - but I'm sure there are ways of making it show up further.

Is it going to be nerfed  since its not Meth? 

2 hours ago, bamf said:

It's Arma, so it varies a touch.  Most of my testing was about 1.5km - but I'm sure there are ways of making it show up further.

I was in Pygros HQ Towers and could see a guy cooking all the way in the town just below Rodo (Forgot the DP) but it was like 2.3 or 2.5km away, just depends on the terrain and view distance.

50 minutes ago, Pwnsome said:

The only nerf of I'm very unhappy with was the removal of sirens from parachutes.

agreed. not sure which post it was but some idiot blabbed to Gnashes about how parachutes had sirens and he just responded "interesting." and some higher up replied: "great now he's going to remove it good job" lol

Edited by Eric916
Pwnsome and crewsk8200 like this
4 minutes ago, bigjohn561 said:

Just like the crank cooking in sheds..  

4 hours ago, Gnashes said:

17 minutes ago, crewsk8200 said:

Would like to be able to buy the plane used for drug running just to fly around, maybe if you use your own plane you are exempt from the 15k risk

Well you can buy the plane, you are still just lended a different one.

Its a $35,000 vehicle though, considering all of the obstacles you have to face already(bandits, cops..etc.) it doesn't sound like a good idea.

4 hours ago, Aether said:

Well you can buy the plane, you are still just lended a different one.

Its a $35,000 vehicle though, considering all of the obstacles you have to face already(bandits, cops..etc.) it doesn't sound like a good idea.

Where u buy the plane at, the shops iv looked in didn't have it?