Change log 8.0.0

bamf

57 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Ummm will the csat wetsuit have a custom skin? cause im pretty sure the fact that level 4 donors getting csat wetsuit violates the battleeye thing and battleeye will get disabled again for the, what, 4th time?

This is a cosmetic item, contrary to most CSAT clothing the wetsuit actually does not have an armor value different from its NATO counterpart.

On 8/11/2017 at 5:21 PM, Sean That Irish Guy said:

So why was it only for donor 4's? It something the community has wanted for months and you go and do that?...

They made it level 4 because TONS of people donated to level 3 to get the sport hatchback...So they said hey let's put it level 4 so people will donate 50 more bucks to get the wetsuit...LUL no thanks...

Edited by JAY1HP
Steve likes this
21 hours ago, Google™ said:

They made it so you couldn't make much money on it so people were like why play this aids ass game mode that I make no money on when I could be actually making money on a game mode that I like

People play on wasteland/king of the hill servers all the time.  People only did it here to get more money to sell.

Patato likes this
Just now, Ghost0fDawn said:

I liked strife better than KOTH or wasteland from a design standpoint. It has more places to fight and more fluidity than KOTH, and wasteland is a joke.

I never said those were better game modes, because theyre not. Just stating that the only people played strife was to famr money to try and sell. Since they cant farm money they wont play.

Just now, Google™ said:

Why? Pull actual facts please, not just X is better than Y.

Because I dont have to camp towers and can use the entire map.  What makes it better for me, might not make it better for you. There is little to do with hard facts about a game mode being better and more opinion based on features....

Google™ likes this
Just now, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

Strife had potential but it had many problems that were not addressed in both of its roll outs.  I gave bamf a lot of shit for it and really thinking about it, there wasn't much he could really do to try and get it going when most players had a negative perception of strife.  I'd leave it be at least until Altis life is back on its feet

I played it for a few hours, thought it was funish. Kept my attention much more than Koth ever did.  Wasteland keeps my attention the most, I like the survivalish feel.  Regardless Arma for me was always about roleplay.  Which is why I havnt been playing all the much in the last year.