Change log 8.0.0

bamf

3 hours ago, bamf said:
  •   First off, the major illegal areas (heroin, cocaine, and meth) will all rotate going forward.
  •  Make sure to thank @Phantom Viper for doing the skin for the new RV!
  • They have decided to move the prison back to that island.  There is new construction on the island,@TheCrestedPenguin
  • the Taru.
  • APD officers, are you tired of the light system you have on your cars?
  • The Asylum Exchange has been brought back.
  • Spike strips can now be instantly deployed via the hotkey. The scroll wheel option has been disabled as a result. Additionally, spike strips can be thrown from a vehicle, which will result in the spike strip being placed behind your vehicle.
  • Multi-color Smokes/Chemlights in cop shops

Thing I am most excited for is the Asylum exchange. It opened up so many markets for all players.

Also hope everyone likes the RV. Check out the RV!

I squealing like a school girl with excitement for this update!

Edited by Phantom Viper

The tarus cant be disabled by 5.45 and above by shooting the engine without any script like the orca and the glass can be broke by mxm and above but yet there stills has to be some sort of disadvantage added?  It has been basically added for nothing. People wont buy it because it will be too much risk for reward. It was tolerated on strife because the helis where cheap but this will be a flop. @bamf

Distilled and STON3COLDK1LL3R like this
Just now, Steve said:

The only thing I'm not happy about is the drug locations rotating each restart. This will kill the real estate market and make the best meth houses out their useless.

Great job on everything else though honestly.

Or will it @Steve?  You guys don't know what else may pop up in the DP14-DP15 area from time to time...

Ghouh likes this

I remember when I started playing here that my favorite thing to do was to run around with friends and cause mayhem by robbing everyone in sight.  At it's core, this is a cops and robbers game.  With that being said, I give you Asylum 8.0.  

WITH THAT BEING SAID, I GIVE YOU, THE DRUNK SQUAD UPDATE.

Maaqs likes this

Don't see the point in making bounty hunters not be able to relog for bounties.  Sorry I don't wanna go after a 3k bounty or someone who is running with a gang that is outnumbering me.  You're not going to force anyone to go after people who they already know they have no chance of getting or just a waste of effort

Just now, krickenBacker said:

How though? 

Just now, wollie35 said:

could very well help due the fact with the new helicopter, money making could be made way easier, wich means more people will fight 
:D

Idk wanted something different with the main gang fighting, not just more ways to make money, something like gang hqs to fight for drugs or honestly just anything for gods sake

Just now, Treeontyn said:

Idk wanted something different with the main gang fighting, not just more ways to make money, something like gang hqs to fight for drugs or honestly just anything for gods sake

but fights dont happen cause people worry to much about their money, if more money is m,ade more fights will come